剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
The appointed time draws near.
太阳和月亮几乎排成一线。
The sun and the moons are almost aligned.
绝地是不会屈服的。
The Jedi is unyielding.
等他来拯救女王已经太晚了。
He will arrive too late to save the Queen.
在我的异象中我看到了。
I have seen it in my visions.
一旦Great Mother占据了原力球,
Once the Great Mother is in possession of the sphere,
她将把自己的力量与原力结合在一起,
she will combine her powers with the living Force,
一个新秩序即将崛起。
and a new order will arise.
呼-哇!
Huh-wah!
呵-哇!
Hee-wah!
呵-哇!
Hee-wah!
Jar Jar!呵-哇!
Jar Jar! Hee-wah?
Jar Jar,别这样。
Jar Jar, please.
哦,对不起,Masteren Mace
Oh, mesa sorry, Masteren Mace.
我只是在担心女王。
I'm just worried about the Queenie.
我理解你的担忧,我会尽力帮助你。
I understand your fears, and I am trying to help you.
但是现在,把你的注意力集中在
But for now, keep your mind focused
手头的任务上。
on the task at hand.
这是你能够帮助你朋友的最好方式。
That is the best way you can help your friend.
为什么你认为他们如此需要女王呢?
Whysa you thinking they want Queenie so badly?
身为她的子民的精神领袖,
As the spiritual leader of her people,
女王的原力势必非常强大。
the living Force inside the Queen must be very powerful.
不管Great Mother是谁,她都想要这股力量。
Whoever the Great Mother is, she wants that power.
嗯,我们不会让他们得到女王的原力。
Well, wesa not let them have Queenie's Force.
不,我们不会。
No, we will not.
当我们到达神殿,
When we get to the temple,
我会处理警卫和所有的邪恶。
I'll handle the guards and whatever evil we find.
你去照顾女王。
You focus on the Queen.
我们好人终会胜利。
And wesa good guys will triumph.
对不对,Masteren Mace?
Right, Masteren Mace?
没错。
Yes.
Great Mother,我的梦想已成真。
Great Mother, my visions have come to fruition.
终于,您光临此地。
At last, you are here.
你可以站起来了。
You may rise.
你拿到原力球了吗?
Do you have the living sphere?
我可以感觉到纯粹的精神力量
I can feel the power of the pure spirit
在这个球体中♥共♥鸣。
resonating in this orb.
绝地来了。
The Jedi comes.
这座神庙被保护地很好。
This temple is well protected.
当他们到达的时候,石头守护者
When they arrive, the stone guardians
会对付他们。
will deal with them.
我们必须马上开始仪式。
We must begin the ritual at once.
过来。
Come.
你是谁?
Who are you?
为了这些事而烦心
The hour is far too late to trouble yourself
已经太迟了,我亲爱的。
with such matters, my dear.
也许你知道,不管怎么说,
It may help you to know, however,
我不像绝地或者西斯那样
that I am not a natural Force wielder
是个原力的使用者。
like the Jedi or Sith.
我使用黑暗魔法来获取力量。
I use dark magic to achieve power.
可是作为一个Bardottan人,你和原力之间
But as a Bardottan, you posses a strong connection
有着很强的联♥系♥,
to the living Force,
它就要变成我的了。
a connection that will now be mine.
绝不。
Never.
我不会屈服于你的邪恶。
I will not succumb to your evil.
多么高贵啊!
How noble.
放在塔上的那个设备
Upon that tower rests a device
可以利用太阳的能量。
that can harness the energy of the sun.
当镜头对准之时,
When the lenses are aligned,
太阳能量会剥离你的精神,
the energy will rip your spirit from you,
而我会在这儿收集它。
and I will gather it here.
当你的灵魂力量与我的黑魔法联合起来,
With the combined power of your spirit and my dark magic,
我将会变得比任何绝地或西斯
I will become more powerful
更加强大。
than any Sith or Jedi.
我看到了女王。
I see the Queen.
仪式已经开始了。
The ritual has started.
行动。
Let's go.
哦,哇!
Oh, boy.
Masteren Mace!Masteren Mace!
Masteren Mace! Masteren Mace!
哦,不!
Oh, nosa!
恶魔!
Demons!
到我身后。
Get behind me.
我这里需要帮助!
Mesa needen some help back here!
哇!哇!
Whoa! Whoa!
呼撒!呼撒!
Whoasa! Whoasa!
Jar Jar,你……
Jar Jar, are you...
还行吗?
okay?
你看,我找到一把爆棚巨枪。
Look, mesa found a bang booma gun.
干得不赖嘛。
Nice work.
绝地战胜了石像守护者。
The Jedi have defeated the stone guardians.
你的意思应该是绝地和冈根人。
You mean the Jedi and the Gungan.
Jar Jar!
Jar Jar!
我在这儿,女王。
Mesa here, Queenie.
Windu大♥师♥
Master Windu.
我猜你就是那个Great Mother
I assume you are the Great Mother.
不,我只是一个单纯的女巫,不值得
No, I am a simple witch, not worth the trouble
伟大的绝地武士注意。
or attention of the great Jedi Order.
一个暗夜姐妹
A Nightsister.
去救女王。
Get the Queen.
哦,不好啦!
Oh, boy!
你的力量与我的魔法八字不合。
Your power is no match for my magicks.
魔法只不过是一种幻觉。
Magic is only an illusion.
快点儿,Jar Jar
Hurry, Jar Jar.
哦!
Oh!
放手!
Let go.
Jar Jar
Jar Jar.
我知道你会来救我。
I knew you would save me.
我不会让你出任何事情的,女王。
Mesa never let anything happen to you, Queenie.
Jar Jar,殿下,这儿。
Jar Jar, your highness, over here.
当我看向原力的时候我看到了女巫。
I saw the witch when I looked into the Force.
Jar Jar,我想告诉你。
Jar Jar, I wanted to tell you.
我就知道你会阻止她。
I knew you would stop her.
你应该感谢Masteren Mace
You should be thanking Masteren Mace.
绝地大♥师♥,我欠你一条命。
Jedi Master, I owe you my life.
我很荣幸为您服务,Julia女王。
It is my privilege to serve you, Queen Julia.
也许这会是一个新的开始,
Perhaps this is a new beginning
就在Bardottans和绝地武士之间。
for the Bardottans and the Jedi.
也许。
Perhaps.
呵-哇!
Hee-wah!
呵-哇!
Hee-wah!
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表