剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
你怎么能确定这一点呢
What makes you so sure?
因为这一切都和西蒙·霍尔登有关
Because it's all to do with Simon Haldane.
告诉他这个就行
Tell him that.
好吧 我会打给他 但是我可不保证这事能成
Okay, I'll call him, but I can't promise anything.
我对你很有信心 康拉德
I've every confidence in you, Conrad.
老战友了 你就想办法吧
Old comrades in arms and all that. Just make it happen.
要拍照吗
Does this have to do with a photograph?
就先安排会面然后我们等着看吧 好吗
Let's just arrange the meeting and wait and see, shall we?
- 这你要我怎么做 - 什么怎么做
PETRIE: What am I meant to make of this? SCOTT: What is it?
你清楚地知道我说的是什么
PETRIE: You know perfectly well what it is.
你留在柏林是为了非常愚蠢的原因 为什么
You're to stay on here in Berlin for some damn-fool reason. Why?
在贝多芬行动惨败之后 这次行动可真是个让人不齿的灾难啊
After the Beethoven fiasco? It was a total, shameful disaster.
为什么伦敦那边没有抽了你的筋呢
Why isn't London having your guts for garters?
很明显伦敦不认为我该对此事负责
London obviously doesn't hold me responsible.
狗屁
Horseshit.
- 是你过早的接触了贝多芬 你的决定 - 还是不够早
You went for Beethoven too early. Your decision. Not early enough.
已经有人出♥卖♥♥♥了贝多芬 我也无能为力
Beethoven had already been sold. There was nothing I could do about it.
到底怎么回事 斯科特
What's going on, Scott?
到底是怎么回事
What's really happening here?
没有什么怎么回事
Nothing is "really happening."
伦敦那边就是认为我在柏林更有用吧
London obviously thinks I'll be of some use in Berlin.
上面说 柏林分部要给斯科特先生提供所有的支持
It says: "Mr. Scott is to be afforded every support the Berlin section can supply."
没有行动资金上限
There is no funding ceiling.
这叫全权委托 斯科特 我都没有收到这种授权
I call that fucking carte blanche, Scott. Even I don't have that.
所以看起来你们还有些内♥幕♥消息没有告诉我
Seems to me there's some other agenda going on here.
真让人惊讶
Surprising.
我很怀疑他们为什么要把你从伦敦派回来
I was suspicious when they sent you back from London.
所以我给伦敦打了几个电♥话♥
So I made a few calls back to London.
我得到的信息都不一致
My information didn't tally...
如果你明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
在你杀了西蒙·霍尔登之后
After you killed Simon Haldane,
你已经出局了
you were kicked out of the service.
你本来要因为谋杀而受审的
You were meant to go on trial for murder...
至少我听说是
or so I heard.
所以 你怎么又回来了呢
So how come you're back?
你怎么突然回来 还拥有这么大的
How come you suddenly have all this...
权力和影响
power and influence?
没人能真正离开这个行业 你懂的
No one ever really leaves the service. You know that.
你到底是从什么地方钻出来的斯科特
What hole have you crawled out of, Scott?
到底是怎么回事
What's really going?
我想你会发现电报是C发来的
I think you'll find that the telex is from "C."
是正式的
It is official.
非常高的级别
It comes from very... high up.
你撒谎
You're a liar.
我觉得你这话太无礼了
I find that very offensive, sir.
- 你好 - 你好
Hello. Hello.
抱歉 我刚把这些文件给你拿回来
Sorry, just bringing back these files.
新航线时间表
The new airline schedules.
我得走了
I better be off.
- 明天见 - 明天见
See you tomorrow. See you tomorrow.
弗劳琳·法伯
Fraulein Farber.
你说英文吗
Do you speak English?
- 是的 - 很好
Yes. Oh, good.
如果可以的话 明天我们见一面吧
I'd love to meet you tomorrow morning if that's possible?
你的展览很不错
Your exhibition was wonderful.
- 是啊 告诉他们 - 没错
WOMAN 1: Yeah, tell 'em! WOMAN 2: That's right!
这就是我们需要的
This is what we need!
- 所以您不是来照相的 - 不是
ULRIKE: So it's not to take your photo? SCOTT: No.
你的展览真的让人印象很深
I was really impressed with your exhibition.
你认识照片里的人吗
Do you know the people in your photos?
当然 非常了解 花了我两年的时间来出这本书
Of course. Very well. It took me two years to make this book.
你能介绍我认识其中几个人吗
Could you introduce me to some of them?
为什么我要这么做呢
Why would I want to do that?
做事非要有理由吗
Why does anyone do anything?
我认识一些开美术馆和展览的人
I know people with galleries, exhibitions, connections.
我可以介绍你们认识
I could introduce you.
我为什么要离开这呢
Why would I want to leave?
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
这里是我的家
It's my home.
你有三百万同胞哈
Three million of your compatriots have.
不正是这个原因造成的紧张和不安吗
Isn't that causing all this tension?
我不知道
I really don't know
苏联人还要看着这种局面多久
how much longer the Russians are going to watch this happen.
我不会离开
I'm staying.
很多人都喜欢这
A lot of people like it here, you know.
这里比以前要好
It's better than it was.
- 想想看 - 抱歉 我不是有意
Think about it. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...
你到底是谁 斯科特先生
Who exactly are you, Mr. Scott?
我只是个英国外交官
I'm just a British diplomat.
一个留在柏林的外交官
A diplomat seconded here to Berlin.
外交官
A "diplomat"...
好吧 英国外交官先生
Well... Mr. British Diplomat.
我虽然不会离开这里
I may not want to change my address,
但是如果能赚钱我是不会拒绝的
but I'm always interested in making some money.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这是谁
Who is this?
是前党卫军成员
It's an ex-SS officer.
在英国区居住
Living here in the British sector...
以一个假名生活
under an assumed name, I imagine.
我想也许你和你的这些
I thought maybe some of you and your...
朋友们可以帮我找到他
odd friends could help me find him.
我可以试试
I could try.
我也认识一些老兵
I also know a few old soldiers.
把这当做预付款吧
Think of this as a down payment.
应该足够了
It should cover all expenses, etcetera.
你太慷慨了
This is very generous.
我对于肯帮我的人总是很慷慨的
I'm very generous to people that help me.
那我想我会很乐意为你
Then I think perhaps I'm going to enjoy
效劳的
working with you.
1955年我在塞浦路斯执行 一项任务
I was on assignment in Cyprus in 1955.
任务
An assignment?
- 你之前是战地摄影师吗 - 是的
Were you a war photographer before this? Yes.
- 我当时离炸♥弹♥太近了 - 天哪
I was a bit too close to an EOKA bomb. Jesus Christ.
也许情况可能会更糟
It could have been worse.
我也许可能会死
I could have been dead.
很高兴你没有
Well, I'm glad you're not.
您好 我想要张明天飞汉堡的机票
Hello, yes, I'd like a flight for Hamburg tomorrow, please.
是的
Yes.
还有酒店 是的
And a hotel room, yes, please.
一晚就可以
Just one night.
是菲尔丁·斯科特
That's Fielding, Scott.
SC
S-C...
O
O...
TT 没错
T-T, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯科特先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Scott, a pleasure to meet you.
我是艾哈迈德·达哈尔
I'm Ahmed Dahar.
我的美国朋友说我应该来见见你
My American friend said I should meet you.
我在贝鲁特工作 独♥立♥特工
I am working in Beirut as an independent operator.
- 我从未去过那呢 - 但你的朋友们去过
I've never been there. But you have friends who have.
- 是吗 - 尤其是那个朋友
Have I? Yes. One friend in particular.
西蒙·霍尔登
Simon Haldane.
抱歉 不过这跟我有什么关系吗
I'm sorry, but what on Earth does that got to do with me?
你有危险
It could be dangerous for you.
怎么危险了
Dangerous, in what way?
跟西蒙·霍尔登有关
Something to do with Simon Haldane.
还有照片
And the photograph.
我不知道什么照片 而且霍尔登斯了
I don't know about a photograph, and Haldane is dead.
也许你没有意识到自己与西蒙·霍尔登的关系有多密切吧
Maybe you don't realize how closely connected to Simon Haldane you are.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表