剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
我看到就知道了 - 该死
I'll know it when I see it. - Shit.
该死
Shit.
你能快一点吗
Can you do that any faster?
慢条斯理出快活
If you want it fast, you need to do it slowly.
他们打算用这些做什么
What are they planning to do with all this?
建一个集中营吗
Building a concentration camp?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
拿着这个
Take this.
对不起 伊莱莎 对不起
Sorry, Elisa. Sorry.
晚安 先生 - 晚安
Good night, sir. Night.
伊莱莎 你在
Elisa? What are you...
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir.
你的文件
It's your file.
好 - 这不急
All right. - It's not urgent.
晚安 先生 -晚安
Good night, sir. - Night.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
很高兴你能来
I'm glad you could make it.
很高兴你能来 - 谢谢你邀请我
I'm glad I could make it. - Thank you for having me.
你好 - 很高兴认识你
Hello. - Hi. Nice to meet you.
布洛赫女士来过这
Madame Bloch was here.
她要求我给你留个口信
She asked me to give you a message.
她什么时候来的这
When was she here?
一两个小时前 - 什么口信
One or two hours ago. - What was the message?
她说她今晚在足球体育场会面
She said she's having her meeting tonight at the football stadium.
在午夜
At midnight.
该死 我得用一下你的车
Fuck, I need to use your car.
我看不到你
I'm afraid I can't see you.
请站到光下面来
Please step forward into the light.
我得确保我能信任你
I must be sure that I can trust you.
请把你的手拿出口袋
Please take your hands out of your pockets.
你能带我区间乌独·霍夫
Can you take me to Udo Hoff?
我会给你丰厚的报酬 我钱带在身上
I will pay you well. I have money with me.
是 我能带你去见乌独·霍夫 当然
Yes, I can take you to Udo Hoff, of course.
但是
But...
我得确保能信任你
I must be sure that I can trust you.
请
Please.
你是
You are...
霍夫
Hoff.
是 我是乌独·霍夫
Yes, I'm Udo Hoff.
很荣幸在巴黎的时候能和你的丈夫
It was a pleasure getting to know your husband so well...
深入交流
back in Paris.
现在我还能认识他可爱的妻子
And now I get to meet his lovely wife too.
有时候生活就是这么大方 是不是
Sometimes life's just too kind, isn't it?
你看 没人知道我是谁
You see, nobody knows who I am.
我警告过你 布洛赫女士
I warned you, Madame Bloch.
你觉得我为什么要安排人去泼水
Why do you think I had water thrown in your face?
你死定了
You're a dead man.
不
No.
我没有
I'm not.
对不起
I'm sorry...
塞弗林
Severine.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
有酒吗
Got any booze?
早上好
Morning.
你和面像一样糟糕吗
Do you feel as bad as you look?
别担心 没出什么事
Don't worry. Nothing happened, anyway.
你也没那个本事
You would have been incapable.
我怎么裸着
Why am I naked?
因为你吐了自己一身
Because you vomited all over yourself.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
真不错
That's nice.
怎么了 出什么事了
What was it? What happened?
塞弗林昨晚被杀了
Severine was killed last night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这条线路安全吗
Right, are we clear on this line?
好 继续
Okay, go ahead.
斯科特 你上哪去了
Scott! Where are you?
我们安全了吗 - 安全
Are we clear? - We're clear.
我想这条线路是安全的把
I assume you're secure on this line.
我在柏林的电♥话♥亭
I'm in Berlin in a phone box.
好 - 我有个日期
Good. - I have a date.
八月13日
The 13th of August.
苏联要调整柏林
The Soviets are going to "accommodate" Berlin.
调整
"Accommodate?"
包围占领
Encircle and occupy.
我看到了照片证据
I've seen the photographic evidence.
你确定 听上去不太可能 风险很大
Are you sure? It seems unlikely. A huge risk.
是 我同意
Yes, I agree.
看样子你的火♥药♥桶就要爆发了
It appears your tinderbox is ready to explode.
我看到了准备工作
I've seen the preparations.
绵延不断的铁丝网 - 你日期拿得准吗
Miles and miles of barbed wire. - You're sure about the date?
是 有新情报来源
Yes. There's a new source.
东德的 我查了她的背景 她是在克格勃内部工作的
Eastern. I checked her out. She was inside the KGB bureau.
八月13日
13th of August.
我在另一件事上面有了进展
I've made progress on the other matter.
很复杂 非常复杂
It's very complicated. Very.
我们应该见一面
We should meet in that case. Face to face.
好 当然
Right. Of course.
顺便问一句 你在哪
By the way, where the hell are you?
皮特里说你生病在
Petrie says you're ill
疗养院修养
in a sanatorium somewhere.
不 我就在附近
No, I'm around and about.
只不过在避人耳目
I'm just not very visible.
好 我怎么联♥系♥你
Right. How do I contact you?
最好由我来联♥系♥你
It's best if I contact you.
我在明天同一时间打给你
I'll call you at the same time tomorrow.
不算是上帝
Not quite God,
但是可以说坐在祂的右手侧
but sitting at his right hand, so to speak.
你有消息要告诉我妈 - 是
Do you have any news for me? - Yes.
皮特里先生三月在柏林
Mr. Petrie was in fact in Berlin in March.
我没办法确定具体日期
I can't be sure about the exact dates,
但是出行文件记录他在三月22日回到了伦敦
but there are travel documents saying he returned to London on the 22nd of March.
他之前在柏林
He was in Berlin.
你确定吗 - 是 他在柏林
Are you sure? - Yes, he was in Berlin.
在官方日程里有记录
It's in the official agenda.
皮特里22号♥离开了柏林
Petrie left Berlin on the 22nd.
当然 西蒙·霍尔登在21号♥遇害
Of course, Simon Haldane was killed on the 21st.
是
Yes.
还有一条信息我需要你替我查清楚
Oh, there's another piece of information I need you to find for me.
你什么时候回办公室
When are you coming back to the office?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在处境比较复杂
Life's rather complicated at the moment.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要你帮我拿到一份
I want you to get me a file...
名叫乌独·霍夫的前党卫军人员的档案
from an ex-SS man named Udo Hoff.
这是从文件中心拿到的
Get this from the Document Center.
如果对你有帮助的话 他1944年在巴黎
He was in Paris in 1944 if that's any help.
乌独·霍夫 巴黎 1944
Udo Hoff. Paris, 1944.
让我看看我能找到什么
Let me see what I can find.
我怎么联♥系♥你
How will I get in touch with you?
我来打给你
I'll call you.
你得到服务生的信息了吗
Did you get any information on the waiter?
沃尔夫冈·里特
Wolfgang Ritter.
里特
Ritter.
我觉得自己像是咨♥询♥台
I feel like an information desk.
你确实是
Well, you truly are.
你觉得你能进去吗
Do you think you can you get in?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
柏林刑事档案馆
Berlin Criminal Archive.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表