剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
是 卡洛韦夫人
Yes, Mrs. Calloway?
有两位先生来找斯科特先生 他们坚持要见他
There are two gentlemen here for Mr. Scott. They insist on seeing him.
他们来了
Here they are.
斯科特上尉 菲尔丁·斯科特吗
Captain Scott? Fielding Scott?
是我
Yes?
有什么为你效劳的
How can I help you?
我们想请你跟我们走一趟 先生
We'd like you to come with us, sir.
直走 先生
MAN: Straight ahead, sir.
他们在等你
They're expecting you.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是
Hello, I'm...
我想是斯科特先生吧
Mr. Scott, I assume.
主席正在等你
The Chairman is expecting you.
乘电梯吧
Take the lift.
按绿色按钮
Green button.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲尔丁·斯科特 很高兴见到你
Well, Fielding Scott, very good to see you.
很久不见了 你还好吗 先生
It's been a while. How do you do, sir?
有些有趣的消息通知你
Got some interesting news for you.
那是自然
I'm sure you have.
那么案子已经结了吗
SCOTT: So the case is closed?
没有正式结案
Well, not formally.
但是会了结的 我向你保证
But it will be. You have my word.
不过他们决定给你一个机会来证明你的热忱
But they've decided to give you a chance to prove your zeal.
算是自证清白吧
A kind of vindication.
要我做什么
What do I have to do?
社区服务吗
Community service?
不是
No.
回到柏林
Go back to Berlin.
恐怕你没有选择
I'm afraid you don't have an option.
你可能会入狱
You could be in prison.
你杀了一名英国特工
You killed a British agent.
我那是正当防卫
I was defending myself.
西蒙·霍尔登想杀我
Simon Haldane tried to kill me.
现在我们邀请你回去
And now we're inviting you back.
霍尔登事件显然算是个重大失误
The Haldane business was clearly some sort of massive cock-up.
一团乱麻
Tangle of crossed wires.
你是我们的人才 斯科特
You're an asset to us, Scott.
我们需要你回到柏林
We need you back in Berlin.
- 你认识他吗 - 认识
Do you know him? Yes.
曼弗雷德·齐格勒
Manfred Ziegler.
儿时的德国玩伴
A German friend from childhood.
二战之前他经常来我家玩
He used to stay with our family before the war.
他在跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人合作太空项目
He's working with the Russians on their space program.
他为一种洲际弹道导弹
He's developed this new guidance system
开♥发♥出这种新的导航系统
for an intercontinental ballistic missile.
显然 属于革命性的
It's revolutionary, apparently.
这跟我有什么关系
What's this got to do with me?
他想投诚
He wants to defect.
他说得很清楚 他说只有你去他才会来
And he made this clear, and he said he'll only come over if you're there.
他要你去 要菲尔丁·斯科特来安排一切
He wants you, Fielding Scott, to arrange everything.
我有一个条件
One condition.
我会去柏林
I will go to Berlin.
我也会见曼弗雷德 帮你谈判
I'll meet Manfred. I'll do your negotiating.
但是在那之后
But afterwards...
必须把我的案子结了
my case must be closed.
正式了结
Officially.
- 早上好 斯科特先生 - 早上好 伊莱莎
Good morning, Mr. Scott. Morning, Elisa.
佩特里先生叫你去他办公室
Mr. Petrie wants to see you in his office.
告诉他我十分钟后到
Tell him I'll be 10 minutes.
我想他是要立刻见你
I believe he wants to see you now.
好吧 我马上过去
All right. I'll be right there.
- 周末怎么样 开心吗 - 跟往常一样
How was your weekend? Was it fun? Unexceptional.
进来
Come.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
对 我想要份情况回报
Yes, I was wanting a status report.
我不知道还得给你一份情况回报呢
I wasn't aware I had to give you a status report.
斯科特 我是站长
Well, Scott, as I'm head of station,
我想知道我的情报站里发生的事
I like to know what's going on in my station.
你是这里的二把手 所以为我工作
As you've been seconded here, you work for me.
我的手下
For me.
你明白吗
You understand?
- 有进展一定通知你 - 很好
I'll make sure you're informed. Good.
那么告诉我
So inform me.
贝多芬怎么了
What's happening with Beethoven?
- 相当难管理 - 我就是这个意思
It's been rather hard to organize. Yes, that's what I mean.
我应该知道这些情报 可是我不知道
I should be in possession of this information, and I'm not.
以后一定会告诉你的
I'll make sure you are in the future.
我能问个问题吗
May I ask you a question?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我们为什么要让美国和法国卷入进来
Why are we involving the Americans and French?
这是试验
Well, it's a trial.
共同行动 就一次
A joint operation, for once.
以示团结之类的
Show of solidarity, all that.
可能有用 三个臭皮匠第一个诸葛亮
Could be useful. Three heads... better than one working together.
理论上说 更高效
More efficient... in theory.
我想 我们是盟友吧
Well, we are allies, I suppose.
我该走了
I should go.
顺便说一下
By the way.
西蒙·霍尔登是我一个好朋友
Simon Haldane was a good friend of mine.
是吗
Really?
这就有意思了
That's very interesting.
你为何杀了他
Why did you kill him?
因为他想杀了我
Because he tried to kill me.
我是正当防卫
I was defending myself.
这完全不可能
That's completely impossible.
大家都那么说 可是当时我在场
Everyone's saying that, but I was there, you see.
我知道到底发生了什么
So I know what actually happened.
似乎有个更有意思的问题没人提出来呢
There's a more interesting question no one seems to ask.
什么问题
Which is?
为什么西蒙·霍尔登想杀我
Why did Simon Haldane try and kill me?
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
没
No.
我想也是
Didn't think so.
我会找出这个问题的答案
I will find the answer to that question.
迟早
One day.
曼弗雷德
Manfred.
该死的
Bloody hell.
菲尔丁
Fielding.
谢天谢地 你来了
Thank God, you're here.
我真不敢相信
I can hardly believe it.
现在我感觉这事儿可能成
Now I feel this may actually happen.
我想跟你握手的 但是
I'd like to shake your hand but...
今天有斯塔西
Stasi today.
有时候他们会跟踪我 有时候不会
Some days they follow me, some days not.
你带上了特劳德尔和比尔吉特
You brought Traudel and Birgit along.
特劳德尔担心得要死
Traudel is worried sick.
也许你可以让她冷静一下
Maybe you can calm her a bit.
别担心 我是来办成这件事的
Don't worry. I'm here to make everything possible.
你现在可以放心了
You can relax now.
我担心这办不成
It's impossible. I'm afraid.
两分钟后在那栋楼后面等我
Meet me behind that building in two minutes.
两分钟
Two minutes.
我们要是直接过来 就会被
MANFRED: We would've just come over or got the S-Bahn...
我知道
SCOTT: I know.
- 她们真的很想要你研发的这个东西 - 是
They really want this thing you've developed. Yes.
他们想要你和你的神奇机器 不管那是啥
They want you and your magical machine, whatever it is.
到底是什么
What is it?
是个洲际导航系统
It's an inertial navigation system.
精确地说 是流体悬浮陀螺稳定平台
A fluid suspended gyro-stabilized platform, to be precise.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表