剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
这个日期
This date...
周日 八月13日 你都了解什么
Sunday, August the 13th. What do you know?
完全没有动静
No movement at all.
那天会发生什么
So what is happening on that day?
我不知道
I don't know.
破门者 真侮辱人
A "burglar." It's insulting.
你喜欢被称做什么
What do you like to be called?
干预主义者
An interventionist?
开门者
A "door opener."
这不是西蒙·霍尔登被杀的地方吗
Isn't that the place where Simon Haldane was killed?
你消息很灵通
You're very well informed.
另外有人在那天晚上在那里被杀
Someone else was killed there that night.
一名服务生 我需要知道他的名字
A waiter, I need his name.
我们这次要找什么
What are we looking for this time?
黄信封
A yellow envelope.
我找到一个能带我们找到乌独·霍夫的人
I found a man who can lead me to Udo Hoff.
一定要带上我
Make sure you bring me with you.
你是 - 霍夫
You are... - Hoff.
如果我早到三十秒
If I had been 30 seconds earlier...
她就不会死
she would still be alive.
谁杀的她
Who killed her?
联络人
A contact.
外交联络人
A diplomatic contact?
她是外交官 和你一样
She was a diplomat, like you?
我们要承担比外交更重要的
Well, we have bigger responsibilities
责任
than simple diplomacy.
我不应该拿这事开玩笑的
I shouldn't make a joke about it.
生活神秘莫测
Life is complicated.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do about it.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我想要谢谢你
I wanted to thank you...
还要为前几天晚上的事情道歉
And apologize for the other night.
我不应该醉醺醺地过来
I shouldn't have come around like that steaming drunk.
我不会再烦你了 真的
I shouldn't have bothered you again, really.
不 你决定回来我觉得受宠若惊
No, I was flattered you decided to come back.
说来好笑
It's funny I...
我其实是凭着直觉
I was just operating on instinct, really.
直觉总体上是对的
instincts are good on the whole.
我
I...
倾向于相信我的直觉
tend to trust my instincts.
那是你的人吗
Uh, is that your person?
是 我想是的
Yes, I imagine so.
我就不打扰你们了
I will leave you two alone.
快
Quick.
进来 - 谢谢你
Come in. - Thank you.
你拿到了吗 - 是 没有问题
Do you have it? - Yes, there was no problem.
我认识这个人
I know this man.
你认识乌独·霍夫
You know Udo Hoff?
他不叫乌独·霍夫 他叫奥古斯特·弗罗本
His name is not Udo Hoff. His name is August Froben.
奥古斯特·弗罗本
August Froben?
你是怎么知道他的身份的
How on earth do you know his identity?
据说他失踪了
It says he's disappeared.
他负责对我男朋友
He is responsible for the supervision
莱因哈特的监视 你也见过的
of my boyfriend, Reinhart, who you met.
来因哈特入狱了一段时间
Reinhart was in prison for a while.
是在西德吗 - 不
Was it in the West? - No...
东德1953举♥行♥了一场学生游♥行♥
There were big student demonstrations in the East in 1953.
莱因哈特被逮捕指控为国家公敌
Reinhart was arrested and accused as an enemy of the state.
他进了监狱
He went to prison.
他算是什么 保释官吗
And he's what, his probation officer?
从某种角度说来 可以算是
In a manner of speaking, yes.
他一直监视着莱因哈特
He's always watching Reinhart.
你能联♥系♥他吗
Can you contact him?
能 可以做到
Yes, it's possible.
我想要见见他
I would like to meet him.
你能安排会面吗
Can you organize a rendezvous?
我能问问为什么吗 - 可以
May I ask why? - Yes.
我想要伤害他
I want to hurt him.
既然如此 我乐意效劳
In that case, it will be my pleasure.
你可以在这里联♥系♥我
You can contact me here.
不能让任何人知道 明白吗
No one is to know, understand?
当然 我会打给你
Of course. I'll call you.
伊莱莎
Elisa?
谢谢你 这是真正的进展
Thank you. This is real progress.
再见
Bye.
菲尔丁·斯科特
Fielding Scott.
她死在我的怀里
She died in my arms.
你当时和布洛赫女士在一起
You were there with Madame Bloch?
我去迟了
I was too late.
谁杀了她
Who killed her?
我有怀疑的对象
I have my suspicions...
我会去进一步调查
which I'm following up.
如果你需要支持 就告诉我
If you need support, let me know.
我要逮到那个混帐
I want that son of a bitch.
你能为我做一件事
There is something you can do for me.
我想要和默克女士谈谈
I would like to talk to Merkur.
需要帮助吗 先生
Need any help, squire?
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
早上好 斯考特
Good morning, Scott.
就任俄♥国♥人去做他们要做的事情 不管是什么
Let the Russians do their thing, whatever it is.
设路障 封闭空中走廊
Roadblocks. Close the air corridors.
中断电力
Switching off the power.
这不会影响到更广泛的局势
It won't change the wider situation.
这要比爆发第三次世界大战要好
And it's better than World War III.
你知道 如果我说了算
You know, if it was up to me,
我就把柏林让给他们
I'd let them have Berlin.
把这座城市拿去 请便
Take the city. Be my guest.
这是你个人的观点还是官方的观点
Is this your private opinion or that of the government's?
官方的观点
The government's.
当然只能私下说说
Unofficially, of course.
我以为我们是在为我们的价值观战斗
I thought we were fighting for our values.
这回分♥裂♥家庭
Well, this will divide families.
这可能影响到
This could impact the lives of...
成百上千 成千上万的人
hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people.
也许我们能做一些事情
Well, maybe there is something we can do.
你在外面活动
You're out in the field, Scott.
你可以有所作为
You could act.
你可以接近哥夫连
You could approach Kovrin.
让他知道我们知情
Let him know that we know.
这个方案就失去了意外的效果
The element of surprise would be lost.
也许就能让他们重新考虑
Maybe they'll think again.
前提是我能活下来
If I manage to stay alive.
我们自己的人两次试图杀了我
Our own people have tried to kill me, twice.
西安市霍尔登 然后
First Haldane, then the...
是餐馆的服务生
waitress in the restaurant.
我告诉过你我在柏林遇到过一个人吗
Did I tell you I met a man in Berlin?
一个从贝鲁特来的阿♥拉♥伯人 名字总是被提起
An Arab from Beirut. Name keeps coming up.
说我有性命危险
Told me my life was in danger.
我 针对我个人的危险
Me, personally.
你从没去过贝鲁特
You've never been to Beirut.
不 正是这样
No, exactly.
这就是让我意外的一点 我找不到联♥系♥
That's what surprised me. I couldn't make a connection.
除非我错过了什么
Unless I was missing something, of course.
我该回去了
I better get back.
你不会认为我们深处共♥产♥主义国家中
You wouldn't think we were standing in a little pocket
这里是一块资本主义的
of capitalism in the depths
领地吧
of a communist country, would you?
不 我没这么想
No, not really.
有时候最好提醒你自己
Sometimes it's good to remind yourself.
西蒙·霍尔登在贝鲁特做什么
What was Simon Haldane doing in Beirut?
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表