剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
维克多·哥夫连
Victor Kovrin.
天呐
My God.
这对你来说是自杀 斯科特 你明白吗
This is suicide for you, Scott. You realize that?
皮特里在全伦敦发布了对你的逮捕令
Petrie's got an arrest warrant out for you all over Berlin.
继续说
Stop talking.
熄火
Turn the engine off.
我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology.
道歉的方式很奇怪
Strange way of apologizing.
有一段时间 我以为你是柏林站的内鬼
For a while, I thought you were the rotten apple in the Berlin barrel.
我错了 - 接受道歉
I was wrong. - Apology accepted.
是什么让你改变了主意
What made you change your mind?
我找到了你要找的照片
I found that photograph you were looking for.
天呐
My God.
谁在里面 - 你很快就知道了
Who was in it? - You'll find out soon.
你是怎么拿到的
How'd you get a hold of it?
我自有办法
I have my methods.
我想要带你回到1953年的贝鲁特
I want to take you back to Beirut, 1953.
我们除掉了摩萨台
We got rid of Mossadegh.
伊朗沙阿对我们百依百顺
We had the Shah of Iran eating out of our hand.
我们夺回了采油权
We got the oil back.
投入没有白费
Money well spent.
这是有史以来最划算的投资
Best return on an investment ever.
在53 54年
Was there any Russian presence...
有没有俄♥国♥人在其中活动
in Beirut in '53 or '54?
当然有这样的传言
There were rumors, of course.
苏联和伊朗之间的边界线有1200公里
The Russian border with Iran is 750 miles long.
他们不喜欢我们在贝鲁特做的事
They didn't like what we were doing in Beirut.
但是我没看到任何俄♥国♥人
But I didn't see any Russians.
他们保持了距离
They kept their distance.
维克托·哥夫连
Victor Kovrin?
哥夫连不再贝鲁特 不然我会知道
Kovrin wasn't in Beirut. I would have known.
英国人会知道
The British would have known.
最后一个问题
One last question.
你为什么在电影院间卢布科夫
Why did you meet Lubkov in that cinema?
我们有情报证实卢布科夫已经发展成熟
We had information Lubkov was ripe.
价钱合适就可以收买♥♥
Ready to fall for the right money, of course.
我和他见面是为了看他值不值得策反
I met with him to see if he was worth picking.
当然 我对于你找到的照片
And, of course, I had my own questions
有我自己的疑问
about the photograph you found.
他说他什么都不知道
He said he knew nothing.
你问了他贝鲁特的事情了吗
Did you ask him about Beirut?
我提到过这个城市
I probably mentioned the city.
那是照片的源头
That was the source of the photograph.
为什么
Why?
你倒是也不知道
Not that you were to know this...
但是如果他提到贝鲁特 他可能命就没了
But if he mentioned Beirut, it probably cost him his life.
你安全了
You're in the clear.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
听着 斯科特 别走 斯科特
Listen, Scott. Don't go... Scott!
我需要请你帮个忙
I need to ask you a favor.
这是保险
This is insurance.
如果我出了任何事
If anything happens to me...
或者我要求你 请你寄出去
or if I ask you, please send it.
你要告诉我这是什么吗
Don't you think you should tell me what it is?
如果要我做你的保险的话
If I'm going to be your insurance.
是 有道理
Yeah, that sounds fair.
你有封吗
Uh, do you have a seal?
请
Please.
这是关于以为高级克格勃官员
It's evidence...
还有一位
about collusion between a...
英国情报部门
senior KGB officer
人员勾结的证据
and the British secret services.
这是爆♥炸♥性的证据
It's dynamite.
三个人同时出境
The three men caught in one photograph.
这三个人是谁
Who are the three men?
那些名字对你没有意义
The names would mean nothing to you.
但是你知道他们共谋是为了做什么吗
But you do know what they are conspiring about?
为了一百万美元的利益
About a million dollars.
可能还不止 - 一百万
Possibly more. - A million?
谁得手了
Who got it?
他们都分了一杯羹
They all did.
盗取之后
Stole it.
在他们之间分赃
And shared it amongst themselves.
混账
Fuckers.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
现在
Now...
我离开这里去找麻烦
Now I get out there and make a nuisance of myself.
再一次
Again.
听起来又危险又累人
Sounds dangerous and exhausting.
所以我才喜欢无聊
That's why I love boredom.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott...
说真的 我还以为是另外的恶人
You know, honestly, I expected someone else.
但是既然你来了 不如我们找点乐子
But while you're here, why don't we have some fun?
我其实知道你会来 伊莱莎告诉了我
I actually knew you'd be here. You see, Elisa told me.
我想要过去 我想要叛逃到德意志民♥主♥共和国
I want to come over. I want to defect to the GDR.
是吗 - 是的 全心全意
Oh, really? - Yes, absolutely.
想想看 别扔掉这个机会
Think about it. Don't throw this opportunity away.
我是在职的军情六处官员 想想看这对你有多有利
I'm a serving MI6 officer, think how good that could be for you.
我马上就要名誉扫地
I'm about to be disgraced.
扫地出门 我需要钱 我需要保障
Thrown out, I need money. I need safety.
安全 跟着我 - 是
Safety? With me? - Yes.
你跟着我能有保障 你指望我 - 当然
You need safety with me? You expect me... - Of course I do.
我必须
I have to have...
乌独 乌独 乌独
Udo, Udo, Udo.
是
Yeah...
我需要向你解释一下我为什么要这么做 好让你礼节
I need to explain to you why I'm doing this, so you understand.
好吗 我不想死
Yes? I don't want to die.
我需要你理解
I need you to understand that sometimes...
有时候你需要付出代价
Sometimes you do have to pay.
这是为了曼弗雷德
So this is for Manfred.
还有她的妻子 - 不
And his lovely wife. - No!
还有他可爱的女儿
And his beautiful daughter.
这是为了塞弗林
And this is for Severine.
为了弗朗西斯·布洛赫
For Francois Bloch.
有些时候 你需要付出代价
Just sometimes, you have to pay.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
有些时候 报应会找上门来 乌独
Sometimes, there is retribution, Udo Hoff.
好了 好了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
有时候
Sometimes...
我不想死 求你
I don't want to die, please.
搞什么 斯科特 没听说过要敲门吗
What the fuck, Scott? Ever heard of knocking?
内奸总算水落石出了
Well, the bad penny finally turned up.
结果相当有趣
Turned up something rather interesting.
我想你最好让我们单独谈谈阿尔多斯
I think you'd better leave us alone, Aldous.
你确定吗 - 照我说的做 好吗
Are you sure? - Just do what I ask, will you?
是
Yes.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
你有24小时时间
You have 24 hours.
随你选择 自杀
Do what you want. Kill yourself.
自首 叛逃 我不在乎
Hand yourself in, defect. I don't give a shit.
在24小时之内
In 24 hours,
英国所有的报纸都会拿到那张照片
every newspaper in Britain will have a copy of that photograph.
你有24小时决定你余生要怎么度过
You have 24 hours to decide what you wanna do with the rest of your life.
你还真有气度 斯科特
Very decent of you, Scott.
在我让你走之前 还有一件事
Before I let you go, one more thing.
为什么选贝多芬
Why Beethoven?
你为什么要把贝多芬还有他全家人交给苏联人
Why did you hand Beethoven and his entire family over to the Soviets?
因为哥夫连
Because of Kovrin.
哥夫连需要政♥变♥
Kovrin needed a coup.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表