剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
你要哦 说话算是
you will keep your end of the deal.
二呢
And two?
不要再打过来
You won't call again.
一言为定
Deal.
我们有两个警卫24小时监视
SWe have two guards surveilling 24 hours.
她以为我们会送她去巴黎
She thinks we're going to send her to Paris.
开始新生活 如此等情 - 你会吗
Start a new life, and all that. - And are you?
不 他以为我们会这么做 但是她没有给我们情报
No... She thinks we will, but she's brought us nothing.
只有一个没有意义的日期
Just a date of no significance.
很奇怪 他为什么要求要见我
It's very strange. Why would she want to see me in particular?
这说不通 对谁说不一样
It doesn't make any sense. I mean, it's the same for everyone, isn't it?
英国人 法国人 美国人
British, French, American.
都一样
It's the same importance.
很反常
It's very unusual.
他她不信任我
She doesn't trust me.
因为她在克格勃的办公室见过我
Because she saw me at the KGB.
在我区间哥夫连的时候
When I went to talk to Kovrin.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我真的不应该让你和她谈话
I really shouldn't let you talk to her.
但是 但是
But... But...
我会替你破例
I'll break the rules for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我为康拉德的事情表示遗憾
I'm sorry about Conrad.
是
Yes.
他被勒索了
He was being blackmailed.
想要诱杀我
And he tried to set me up.
糟糕透了
That's awful.
我知道你之前就认识他
I know you knew him before.
是 我们在战场上并肩作战过
Yeah, we had our adventures in the war.
就像
As one does...
卢布科夫先生和维克多·哥夫连提到过你
Herr Lubkov talked to Victor Kovrin about you.
菲尔丁·斯科特先生很执着
"Very persistent Mr. Fielding Scott."
执着
"Persistent"?
谁说的 哥夫连
Who said that? Kovrin?
他想要从瓦西里·卢布科夫那里知道
He wanted to know from Vasily Lubkov
你有没有跟他提贝鲁特的事情
if you mentioned Beirut to him.
卢布科夫怎么回答的
And what was Lubkov's answer?
他说你问个不停
He said you kept asking him about Beirut.
很明显你很不招苏联人喜欢
It was clear to me you're not a friend of the Soviets.
所以我才想找你谈 - 这个日期
That's why I wanted to talk to you. - This date...
周日 八月13日
Sunday, August the 13th...
你都了解些什么
What do you know?
你有烟吗
Have you got a cigarette?
所有事情都围绕这个日期变化
Everything's changing around that date...
八月13日
August 13th.
军队休假在那个周末取消
All military leave is canceled for that weekend.
所有运输活动都在周日之前的
All transportation is to be halted at midnight
午夜中止
on the Saturday before that Sunday.
没有火车进出柏林
No trains in or out of Berlin.
瓦西里·卢布科夫监管
Vasily Lubkov was supervising all transportation
所有苏联进出东德的运输
of Soviet units to East Germany and back, of course.
但是没有更多的部队被运进来
But no more troops have been brought in?
没有
No.
自从去年就没有了
Not since last year.
看样子我们已经满员了
We're already at full capacity, it seems.
自从今年一月
Since January this year.
那个周末的休假被取消了
And leave has been canceled for that weekend?
使得
Yes.
在八月12日周六午夜之后
And there will be no movement of rail traffic
就不会有火车进出
from midnight Saturday, 12th August.
完全没有
No movement at all.
所以那天会发生什么
So what is happening on that day?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是一定是大♥师♥
But it will be significant.
你得去火车站
You need to go to a train station.
施恩韦德车站
Schoneweide.
那里就是卢布科夫举♥行♥会面的地方
That's where Lubkov had his meetings.
我能在哪里找到什么
What could I possibly find there?
你的答案
Your answers.
你能现在就告诉我吗
Can't you just tell me them now?
我什么时候去巴黎
When am I going to Paris?
我们还没决定
We haven't decided yet.
你觉得她会告诉他我的事吗
Do you think she'll tell him about me?
我觉得不会
I don't think she will.
我欣赏你的自信
Well, I admire your confidence.
她对法国人没兴趣
She's not interested in the French.
只在乎你 - 一定是因为我难以抗拒的魅力
Just you. - Must be my irresistible charm.
难以抗拒的魅力
Resistible charm.
你经常来吗
Do you come here often?
这是我在柏林最喜欢的地方
It's my favorite place in Berlin.
很时髦
Well, it's very chic.
要款待自己 - 好品味
Only the best for me. - Good taste.
钱买♥♥不来的东西
The one thing money can't buy.
我想告诉你
I meant to tell you...
我找到一个能带我找到乌独·霍夫的人
I found a man who can lead me to Udo Hoff.
谁
Who?
他想要钱
He wants money.
他掌握了霍夫的新身份 他说
He has Hoff's new identity, he says.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find him?
我有人负责调查
I have people making inquiries.
用金钱换取情报
Offering money for information.
你确定情报可靠吗
You're sure this information is solid?
是 绝对可靠
Yes, totally.
那好
Well...
等你见他的时候
When you meet him...
一定要把我带上
make sure you bring me with you.
嗯
Mmm.
保险起见 - 好
Just to be safe. - Okay.
我就之望你这媒体
I hoped you'd say that.
向我保证
Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
没结束的时候还是很有趣的
It was fun while it lasted.
可惜了 我还挺享受的
It's a shame. I was quite enjoying that.
能替我把这些打开吗
Can you open these up for me, please?
你在庆祝什么
What exactly are you celebrating?
我在尼科西亚醒来的那天
The day I woke up from my coma in Nicosia.
医生说我挺不过去了
That's when the doctors told me that I would make it.
天呐
My God.
对 这值得庆祝
Yes, well, that's worth celebrating.
可惜你不能留下来参加派对
Too bad you can't stay for the party.
我有很要好的朋友要过来
I have very good friends coming over.
我相信他们能告诉你一些有趣的事情
I'm sure they could tell you some interesting things.
真的吗 什么样的事情
Really? What like?
他们有些人认为
Some of them believe
柏林被封闭起来只是
it's just a matter of time...
时间问题
before Berlin will be closed off.
封闭起来
Closed off?
人们变得越来越不安了
People are getting really nervous.
干预主义者
Uh, the "interventionist."
谢谢你过来 - 不客气
Thanks for coming. - You're welcome.
所以 我要做什么
So... what exactly do I have to do?
没什么 是份小工作
Nothing much. It's a small job.
我这次跟着你
I just need to come with you this time.
坏主意
Bad idea.
外行
Amateur.
我不认为斯科特先生是外行
I don't think Mr. Scott is an amateur.
在任何方面都不是
Not in any degree.
顺便说一句
By the way,
我们在找些什么
what are we looking for?
我不知道
I have no idea.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表