剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
我不会再在办公室外面见你了
I won't meet you again outside the office.
如果你想跟我说话 你可以在工作的时候跟我说话
If you want to speak to me, you can speak to me when we are at work.
为什么 因为你想杀我
Why? Because you might be tempted to kill me.
结束了 伊莱莎
It's over, Elisa.
- 你可以去告诉佩特里这一切 - 现在不会有什么区别了
You can go and tell Petrie everything. It won't make a difference now.
- 我警告你 斯科特先生 我不是在开玩笑 - 我也不是
I'm warning you, Mr. Scott. I'm not joking. Neither am I.
情况有变
Things have changed.
他们有更重要的事要做 你看 我现在成目标了
Got more important things on their mind. You see, I'm a target now.
我被人跟踪了
I'm being followed.
你可以告诉他我是个杀人狂魔
You could tell him I was a mass murderer,
那也不会有什么改变
it wouldn't make a bloody bit of difference.
你还有不到一个月的时间 我希望在秋季学期开始
You have less than one month. I wish to start in the autumn term.
我希望八月份搬到伦敦去
I wish to move to London in August.
秋天的伦敦
London in the autumn.
很美丽
It's beautiful.
这是个梦
It's a dream.
- 我现在就去找佩特里 - 坐下 伊莱莎
I'm going to Petrie now. Sit down, Elisa.
我再给你一次机会
I'm going to give you another chance.
我可以让伦敦生活成为现实 但我需要你帮我做件事
I can make London a reality. But I need you to do something for me.
什么
What?
我要你去东柏林
I need you to go to the East,
见个人
meet someone.
这并不危险
It's not dangerous.
如果我这么做了 如果我去见某人 我就可以去伦敦吗
If I do this, if I go meet someone, I will then go to London?
是的
Yes.
是的 我保证你能上伦敦大学 我保证
Yes, I guarantee you a place at a London university. I promise.
我还有另外的要求
I then have another request.
你得帮帮我男朋友
You have to help my boyfriend.
我们想一起去伦敦
We will want to go to London together.
嗯 听上去没问题
Yes, doesn't sound unreasonable.
那我到底要怎么做呢
So what do I have to do exactly?
我要你去酒吧见这个人
I need you to go to a bar and meet this man.
你好 我是菲尔丁·斯科特 感谢你的到来
Hello. I'm Fielding Scott. Thanks for coming.
拜托 乌尔丽克 别这么叫我
Please, Ulrike, don't call me this.
扒手什么的 这是侮辱我
A burglar, it's insulting.
不好意思 你喜欢别人叫你什么
ULRIKE: I apologize, what do you like to be called?
干涉主义者
An interventionist?
一个涡轮
A "Turoffner."
开门人
"A door opener."
我需要开一些门 所以
Well, I need some doors opened, so...
我开始觉得这里像个职业介绍所了
I am beginning to feel like an employment agency.
这是我
This is me!
- 不是吗 - 是的 非常好
No? Yes, very good.
这个地方戒备森严
It's a very guarded community.
我可以隐藏身份 这很有用
I'm invisible. That helps.
在二楼 第二 第三 第四 第五
It's on the second floor. Second, third, fourth, fifth...
对我来说没问题 我不走楼梯或门
It's no problem for me. I don't use stairways or doors.
但你却称自己为 开门人
Yet you call yourself a "door opener."
- 这就是你想让我做的吗 - 是的 就是这样
So that's all you want me to do? Yes, that's it.
这很简单 乌尔丽克的朋友就是我的朋友
That's easy. Any friend of Ulrike is a friend of Thorwald.
咖啡还是威士忌
Coffee or whiskey?
提醒你一下 他现在心情很不好
Word to the wise, he's not in the happiest of moods.
情况会变得更糟
It's about to get much worse.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
我认为卢布科夫是关键
I think Lubkov's the key.
- 我想它能解开一切 - 能给我点启示吗
I think It'll unlock everything. Care to enlighten me?
我觉得他是西方某些人之间的纽带
Well, I think he's the link between certain people here in the West.
- 谁 - 等我抓到他再告诉你
Who? I'll tell you when I have him.
你说他是克格勃的上校军官
You say he's a KGB colonel.
你知道会有什么影响吗
Do you know what the effect will be?
这才是重点 不是吗
That's the whole point, isn't it?
- 你听说过潘多拉的盒子吗 - 当然
You ever heard of Pandora's Box? Yes.
有时你需要催化剂
Sometimes you need a catalyst.
有时候你需要
Sometimes you need to
把事情弄清楚
stir things up to gain clarity.
好吧 这是委婉的说法
Well, that's putting it mildly.
我会马上否定 但我意识到这毫无意义
I would instantly say "no," but I realize that's pointless.
不过我会告诉伦敦我并没有明确
I will, however, tell London that I didn't authorize this operation
授权这次行动
in no uncertain terms.
你留下的烂摊子得你自己去处理
All the shit that you generate is going to land on your desk.
- 我相信你不会反对 - 当然不会
I trust you've no objections. Absolutely none.
我能知道这个 活动 什么时候开始吗
May I know when this, um, event is going to take place?
很快
Soon.
很快
Soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
斯科特先生
KOVRIN: Mr. Scott.
我们没见过面
I don't believe we've met.
但你却知道我是谁
You know who I am?
当然
Sure.
- 我叫维克多·科文 - 你好
My name is Victor Kovrin. How do you do?
很好
Fine.
在柏林的任命 你感觉如何
How are you finding your Berlin posting?
说实话 挺无聊的
Rather boring, to tell you the truth.
在柏林的任命 你感觉又如何
How are you finding your Berlin posting?
挫败感 非常挫败
Frustrating. Very frustrating.
也许我该退休了
Maybe I should retire.
但我们会想你的
But we'd miss you.
说的好
That's a good one. Hmm.
我想总是会感到无聊的
SCOTT: There's always boredom, I suppose.
无聊和挫败
Boredom and frustration.
重要的是不要增加挫败感
The important thing is not to increase the frustration.
你肯定能帮上忙 不是吗
Well, surely that's something you can help with, no?
我觉得
I think
是相反的
it's the other way around.
在柏林 挑衅是
You know, here in Berlin, provocation
挫败之母
is the mother of frustration.
挫折是对抗之父
And frustration is the father of confrontation.
以科学家曼弗雷德·齐格勒为例
Take, for example, the scientist Manfred Ziegler.
如果你继续引诱我们最优秀最聪明的
This is what happens if you keep luring
人才进入西方 就会发生这样的事
our best and brightest into the West.
人类悲剧
Human tragedy.
我们的谈话很愉快 斯科特先生
I've enjoyed our conversation, Mr. Scott.
女士们先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen,
为你们的健康干杯
to your health.
今晚行动
Tonight.
不不不
No, no, no.
闯入我家
Come to my house
做出这种事
and do this to me.
他怎么样了
How is he?
除了日常的 我要见你 的要求外
Well, barring the usual "I demand to see" request,
他其实相当温顺
he's pretty docile, actually.
不会制♥造♥任何麻烦
Doesn't make any trouble.
好吧 让他再闷一天
Alright, let him stew for another 24 hours.
你们几个还好吗 工作安排还不错吧
How you boys keeping? The hours not too bad?
没问题 先生 我们正在享受奖金
No problem at all, sir. We're enjoying the bonuses.
好吧 明天见
All right. See you tomorrow.
不时地敲敲门
Oh, bang on the door from time to time.
开灯又关灯 你懂的 让他清醒
Turn on the lights on and off, you know. Keep him awake.
不要一次花光所有的奖金
Don't spend all your bonuses at once.
明白 先生
Understood, sir.
我想谈谈科学家曼弗雷德·齐格勒
I would like to talk about the deaths of the scientist Manfred Ziegler
- 和他家人的死 - 我要和官员谈谈
and his family. I want to talk to an official.
我是这里唯一的官员 所以你只能跟我谈
I'm the only official here. So you have talk to me.
我正式抗♥议♥对我的非法逮捕
I officially protest against my illegal capture.
抗♥议♥正式收到
Protest officially acknowledged.
现在我们能谈谈科学家
Now, can we talk about the death
曼弗雷德·齐格勒和他家人的死吗
of the scientist Manfred Ziegler and his family.
我对这个人一无所知
I don't know anything about this man.
你是克格勃的上校军官
You're a colonel for the KGB.
你当然知道
Of course you do.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表