剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
- 菲尔丁·斯科特 - 是我
MAN 1: Fielding Scott? SCOTT: Yes.
我们需要你跟我们走一趟
MAN 2: We'd like you to come with us, sir.
回到柏林去吧
Go back to Berlin.
你杀了一个英国特工
You killed a British agent.
是霍尔登想杀我
SCOTT: Haldane tried to kill me.
那么 这就是贝多芬咯
CONRAD: So that's Beethoven, huh?
他跟苏联人一起研究太空计划
STUART-HAY: He's working with the Russians on their space program.
他为洲际弹道导弹
He's developed this
提供了一个新的制导系统
new guidance system for an intercontinental ballistic missile.
菲尔丁 谢天谢地你来了
Fielding, thank God, you're here.
一个城市 四支军队
One city, four armies.
那是他们的诉求 对吗
Well, that's its appeal, isn't it?
我们会从美国区直接穿过去
SEVERINE: We'll go straight through to the American zone,
这是最短的路线
the shortest distance.
赛维琳 非常抱歉
SCOTT: Severine, I'm so sorry...
我等这天等了14个月了
SEVERINE: I've been waiting 14 months to do that.
现在每天都有斯塔西的人盯着
There's Stasi out there every day now.
我们今天就得执行贝多芬行动
SCOTT: We have to do the Beethoven move today.
没有组员 只有你和我 一切都已经安排好了
No team. Just you and me. Everything's organized.
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了吗
PETRIE: Are you fucking insane?
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking of?
早上好
WOMAN: Good morning.
你和赛维琳·布洛赫 你们俩到底在搞什么鬼
PETRIE: What were you playing at, you and Severine Bloch?
你不能就那样带一个特工出去
You can't just go and exfiltrate an asset like that.
美国人怎么办
What about the Americans?
一小时前
SCOTT: One hour earlier...
你需要行动小组来支援
PETRIE: You need a whole team!
而不是靠几个傻瓜
Not just a couple of idiots.
布洛赫女士和我完全可以完成整个项目
Madame Bloch and I were capable of running the entire project.
你得自己去伦敦亲自回答这个问题了
You'll have to answer for this in London.
我不管了 我会都怪到你头上 斯科特
I'm washing my hands of it. I blame you, Scott...
而不是赛维琳·布洛赫
not Severine Bloch.
我也会怪自己
Yes, I blame myself.
陀螺仪呢
What about the gyroscope?
没了
Gone.
当然
Of course.
我会向伦敦回复的
I'll answer to London.
我会全权负责这件事
I'll take full responsibility for this.
布洛赫女士与此无关 都是我的错
Madame Bloch had no part in this decision. It was all me.
作为记录
Still just for the record...
她是唯一知道这件事的人
She was the only one who knew about it.
当然 除了你自己之外
Apart from yourself, of course.
看他们会怎么大肆宣传这事吧
Look how they're broadcasting this.
庆功会 每一步都很完美 全胜
"Full celebration, every stop pulled out. What a triumph."
他们会留下他的发明 而我们对此却全然不知
They get to keep his invention and we don't know what it's going to do to us.
苏联人干的吗
Was it the Soviets?
苏联人 在斯塔西的帮助下
The Soviets, with Stasi help, no doubt.
但是他们想让我们看到所有的事
But they wanted us to see everything.
他们让我们进去 然后又放我们出来 这是个警告
They let us in. They let us leave. It was a warning.
对所有德国科学家的一个警告
A warning to every other German scientist.
你们要是想逃到西柏林去
You try and run to the West
我们就杀了你
and we'll kill you...
还有你家人
and your family.
但是
But,
你觉得他们是怎么知道我们正好在那天
how do you think they knew we were going to spring him
要把他救走呢 只有你知道 还有那个法国女人
on that very day? Only you knew. And the French woman.
他一直在斯塔西的严密监视下
SCOTT: He was being closely followed by the Stasi.
肯定有人告诉了他们 我们对贝多芬有兴趣 肯定是这样
Someone must have told them about our interest in Beethoven. They must have.
特别好的一家人
They were such a sweet family.
斯科特 这是战争
STUART-HAY: It's a war, Scott.
虽然是冷战 但也是战争
It may be "cold," but it's still a war.
在战争中 不可避免会有人员伤亡
And in a war, there are casualties, inevitably.
我该早点告诉你这个
SCOTT: I should have told you this.
这件事非常奇怪
It was very peculiar, you know.
贝多芬和我差点被斯塔西给抓到了
Beethoven and I were almost picked up by the Stasi.
我们被人跟踪了
I was being followed.
当地警♥察♥拦住了我 所有事都赶到一起了
The VoPos stopped me. everything was closing in,
所以我才决定要单独行动的
so that's why I had to move independently.
我应该回到柏林去
I think I should go back to Berlin.
找出来到底是谁背叛了我们
Find out who betrayed us and who's responsible
谁该为贝多芬和他家人的死负责
for Beethoven's death and his family.
你这样风险太大了 斯科特
You're too high risk, Scott.
先是霍尔登 现在又是贝多芬
First Haldane, now Beethoven...
柏林就是个蛇窟 情况太复杂
Berlin's a snake pit. Highly complicated.
我们不想让你再去搅这趟浑水
We don't need your extra complications.
在这种情况下 高风险才有高回报不是吗
SCOTT: Doesn't high risk pay off in this instance?
如果你能给我足够权限
If you give me the authority I need,
给我资金和工具 我
the money, the tools, then I...
抱歉
No sorry, but...
我不确定伊恩
I'm not so sure, Ian.
我认为斯科特说的有道理
I think Scott has a point.
肯定是有人背叛了他
Someone must have betrayed him.
让他回柏林去吧
Send him back to Berlin.
只是你要保证
Just make sure
自己的感觉不会影响了你的判断
your feelings don't cloud your judgment.
我从不会这样
Oh, I never do, sir.
但是 你必须得让我用自己的方式去做
But please, you must let me do this my own way.
好 用你自己的方式吧
Fine. Do it your own way.
找到这个叛徒
Find out who this traitor is.
然后 确保你要除掉他
And then, just make sure that you kill him.
或者她
Or her.
要是我 一定会好好查查
I would definitely take a very close look
那个法国女人
at that French woman.
他们已经离开了 或者被抓走了
They've gone. Or been taken.
你怎么知道
SCOTT: How do you know?
你说他们已经准备好了
SEVERINE: You said they were ready.
- 我在找一个人 - 他们走了
I'm looking for a man... They've gone.
- 一个德国人 - 你怎么知道
...a German. SCOTT: How do you know?
他叫克劳斯·菲斯勒
SEVERINE: His name is Klaus Fiesler.
我需要你帮我找到他
And I need your help to try and find him.
克劳斯·菲斯勒
And I need your help to try and find him.
他们走了
They've gone.
你怎么知道
SCOTT: How do you know?
我在脑海里还能回忆起当时的一切
SEVERINE: I still have that picture in my head, you know.
他们三个人
The three of them...
我们到底哪步走错了
What did we do wrong?
到底发生了什么
I mean, what happened?
贝多芬和我在森林里被斯塔西偷袭
Beethoven and I were jumped by the Stasi in the forest.
所以你才想快点行动
So that's why you wanted to move so fast.
还是不够快
Not fast enough.
任务失败
Just one of those disasters.
在我们的职业生涯中很常见的
It happens in our business.
我找到了你让我找的菲斯勒
I found this Fiesler character you were looking for.
- 你找到他了 - 不是
You found him? Well, no.
一份文件
A file.
有几个苏联人被审问 这个名字被交代了出来
Some Russian was interrogated. The name Fiesler came up.
苏联人 不可能
Russian? Impossible.
- 不可能是同一个人 - 你怎么能如此确定
It can't be the same man. How are you so sure?
一定是另一个菲斯勒
Must be another Fiesler.
他跟苏联人没有关联
There's no Russian connection.
倒是有巴黎的关系 那是主要的关系
There is a Paris connection. That's the key one.
1944年他在巴黎做的事
What Fiesler did in Paris in 1944...
没有苏联人参与
There is no Russian connection.
我会继续找的
I'll carry on looking then.
达拉是谁
So who's this guy Dalar?
达哈尔 是我们在贝鲁特的一个联络人
DUNN: Dahar. He's a contact we made in Beirut.
我需要你帮他约菲尔丁·斯科特会面
I want you to set up a meeting between him and Fielding Scott.
我能问一下原因吗
May I ask why?
我们可能会获利 谁知道呢
We might reap benefits, who knows.
- 如果斯科特拒绝呢 - 他不会拒绝的
What if Scott refuses? He won't.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表