剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
这样会让我们处于危险之中
It would've been dangerous for us.
- 对你也是 - 不不不
For you. No, no, sorry.
你本来可以在枪杀一事之后告诉我的
You could've told me after the killing.
- 我还以为那个人是你 蠢货 - 我当时
I thought it was you, fool! I was flown...
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
在那之后两小时我就被送出柏林了
I was flown out of Berlin two hours after the incident.
- 刚刚被踢出 - 我走进房♥间就看到你坐在那
Just kicked out... I walk in and see you there.
我该是什么感受
How was I meant to feel?
如果你想离开这儿再也不见我 我也理解
I completely understand if you want walk out this door and never see me again.
我真的非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
凯撒酒店
Hotel Kaiser...
我从没想过我们会回到这里
I never thought we would be back here.
我们又犯了同样的错误
Here we are making the same bloody mistake.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand
为什么英国特工想杀你
why that British agent tried to kill you?
霍尔丹
Haldane...
我也不知道
No, neither do I.
但是我会搞清楚的
But I am going to find out.
如果他们之前刺杀过你 或许他们还会再次出动
If they tried to kill you once, maybe they'll try again.
不
No.
今时不同往日
Everything's changed now.
大概是我的职位以及所担的责任吧
My position, my responsibilities, I think.
但是我现在也非常小心
But I am being very careful.
你杀了一个英国特工
You killed a British agent.
我不觉得他们会原谅你或者忘记这事
I don't think they'll forgive you or forget.
但是我也还没忘呢
But I haven't forgotten either.
这才是他们该担心的
That's what they should worry about.
你想过我吗
Did you miss me?
没有 一秒都没有
No, not for a second.
我在找一个人 一个德国人
I'm looking for a man, a German.
他叫克劳斯·菲斯勒
His name is Klaus Fiesler.
我需要你帮我找他
And I need your help to try and find him.
克劳斯·菲斯勒是谁
Who's Klaus Fiesler?
他是个纳粹党卫军军官
He was an SS officer in Paris
从1943年末到1944年5月待在巴黎
from the end of 1943 to May 1944.
他将我的丈夫折磨致死
He tortured my husband to death...
整整折磨了十天
over a period of ten days.
我的丈夫 弗朗索瓦·布洛赫
My husband, Francois Bloch.
他是反抗军的
He was in the Resistance.
抱歉 我无意
I'm so sorry. I didn't...
他们不肯让我看他的尸体
They wouldn't let me see his body.
我认为是因为尸体已经惨不忍♥睹
I think the mutilations were so bad.
但是我拿到了他的戒指
But I was given his ring.
所以我知道了
So I knew.
克劳斯·菲斯勒回到了德国
Klaus Fiesler returned to Germany,
然后在1945年不知所踪
and in 1945 he disappeared.
但是我一直在找他
But I've been looking for him.
而现在 我已经发现
And now, I know I've discovered...
他就在这里 就在柏林
that he is here in Berlin,
当然 是借着一个假名在这里生活
living under an assumed name, of course...
就在英方统治区的某处
somewhere in the British sector.
- 我明白了 - 是的
I see. Yes.
所以我想 我希望
So I think... I hope...
或许你可以帮我找到他
that you may be able to help me find him.
这是菲斯勒吗
This is Fiesler?
是的 这是我们所持有的他的最后一张照片
Yes, that's the last photograph we have of him.
他居然还活着 待在柏林的某处
The fact that he's out there, somewhere in Berlin,
过着普通平常的生活 简直是天理难容
living an ordinary life is a kind of obscenity.
必须将他绳之以法
He needs to be caught...
受到司法的制裁
and brought to justice.
这主意好 一切顺利吗
Excellent idea. Everything okay?
不太好 每天都有斯塔西的人在外头
No, there's Stasi out there every day now.
你确实该谨慎些
You were right to be careful.
咱们从这下去 我可以从这再跟上他们
Let's go down here. I can rejoin the others this way.
想象一下如果当时我留在了英国
Imagine if I'd stayed in England...
而现在我却如此急切地想回英国
And now I'm running to England.
但是我觉得特劳德尔承受不了了
But I don't think Traudel can take much more.
什么
What?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
没有
No.
像引擎的声音
Like an engine.
- 你可以从这里再跟上你的朋友们 对吧 - 对
You can rejoin your friends this way, yes? Yes.
一切准备就绪了嘛
SCOTT: Is everything ready?
- 所有的零件吗 - 都好了 打包好了
All the components? Yes, packed and ready.
- 全部吗 - 所有零件可以再重组
Everything? The whole thing can be assembled.
所有需要的部件都有了
I have every part I need.
- 很好 这很重要 - 这边
Good. It's important. This way.
- 所以我们什么时候走 - 随时
So when? When do we go? Any day now.
是我的朋友 他来找我了
It's my friend. He's come to look for me.
菲尔丁 我们怎么办
Fielding, what do we do?
菲尔丁 不行 不能这样
Fielding, no. You can't do that.
他还有两个孩子 求你别杀他
He has two little children. Please don't.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们得快点行动
We have to move fast now.
在他们找到他之前
Before they find him.
- 我们明天就走 - 明天
We go tomorrow. Tomorrow?
没错 明天 中午十二点 做好准备 快走
Yes, tomorrow! 12:00 hours. Midday. Be ready. Go!
怎么了
What's going on?
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking?
我们今天就要执行贝多芬转移计划
We have to do the Beethoven move today.
我的天 今天吗
Oh, my God, today?
原计划是周三啊
We planned for Wednesday.
- 怎么突然变了 - 情况有变
Why the change? Circumstances have changed.
好吧
All right...
既然你都这么说了
if you say so.
- 我看看能不能让我的团队安排一下 - 不 别联♥系♥他们
Let me see if my team can organize... No. No team.
就你和我 一切都安排好了
Just you and me. Everything's organized.
怎么回事 现在是什么情况
What's going on? What are the circumstances?
- 你确定吗 - 我确定
Are you sure? I mean... Yes, I'm sure.
就今天
Today.
你跟我 中午行动
You and me. Noon.
我们去接贝多芬
We get Beethoven.
是的 将军同志
MAN: Yes, indeed, Comrade General,
我们想提请你方注意这些再发事件
we would like to draw to your attention to these recurring incidents.
这样谁都帮不了 如果
It doesn't help anyone if civil aviation
柏林及周边的民航如此地
in and around Berlin seems to be...
怎么说呢 如此棘手
what can I say? Something of a hot potato.
这些空中走廊多年来都是受到国际认可的
These air-corridors have been acknowledged internationally for years.
如果我们都认可同样的手续流程 或许会是个好办法
It might be a good idea if we all agreed to the same formalities...
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
- 我跟你说个小故事吧 - 好了
Let me tell you a little story... Yes.
关于一个飞行员的
...about a pilot.
他叫沃兹涅夫斯基
His name was Wozniewski...
不论如何
And anyway...
这至少还得两个小时
This will go on for at least another two hours.
五分钟以后见
See you outside in five minutes.
总之 这家伙
And anyway, this guy...
所以各位
So, fellas...
该死
SCOTT: Shit.
我们该走了
We should go.
- 离开这 - 不
Get out of here. No.
去三楼 快
Third floor, now!
他们都走了 要么就是被抓了
They've gone. Or been taken.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你说他们都准备好了
You said they were ready.
曼弗雷德
SCOTT: Manfred?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
得尽快
Fast.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表