剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
惊世骇俗的政♥变♥
Something spectacular.
卢布科夫起了疑心
Lubkov was getting suspicious.
德意志民♥主♥共和国希望对
And the GDR wanted action fast
人才流失采取迅速行动
on the brain drain, the flood of emigres.
哥夫连对我们有用
Kovrin had been useful to us.
他帮助我们从贝鲁特转移金钱
He helped us get the money out of Beirut.
他要求我们
He asked us to deliver a prize
让他脸上有光
to make him look good.
这是简单的等价交换
It was a simple quid pro quo.
听着
Look...
贝多芬应该被逮捕
Beethoven was just meant to be arrested.
我对发生的一切感到震惊
I was shocked at what happened.
斯塔西的特务昏了头
The Stasi operatives rather lost their heads.
所以你才杀了卢布科夫 - 是的
That's why you had Lubkov killed. Yes.
如我所说 干净利落
Good procedure, as I say.
皮特里呢
What about Petrie?
皮特里
Petrie?
他从来不是我们团体的一员
He was never part of our group.
阿尔德斯·皮特里对你非常反感
Aldous Petrie just dislikes you intensely.
因为他是西蒙·霍尔登的朋友
Because he's friends with Simon Haldane.
西蒙做过他婚礼的伴郎
Simon Haldane was best man at his wedding.
所以你勒索了康拉德·格里尔在餐馆
And that's why you blackmailed Conrad Greer
暗♥杀♥我
to get me to that restaurant.
是的 恐怕是这样
Yes. I'm afraid so.
你太接近事实了
You were getting too close.
我想这两起刺杀会被归罪于苏联人你
I assumed the Soviets would be blamed for a double assassination.
军情六处和中情局
MI6 and CIA.
把你放在我们的位置上
Put yourself in our place.
中情局给我了我们一公文箱的钱
The CIA gave us suitcases of dollars.
几十万美圆
Hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars.
一句话不过问 阿贾克斯行动
No questions asked. Operation Ajax.
我们
We...
我们吃了一顿饭来
We had a meal
庆祝这笔横财
to celebrate our good fortune.
结果选错了地方
It turned out to be the wrong restaurant.
中情局监视了那个地方
The CIA had it surveilled.
常规监视
Just routine.
记录出现的人物 拍照作证
Just to see who might turn up. Take a few photos as evidence.
餐馆在外国人
It was popular with foreigners,
外交官 记者之中很受欢迎 当然还有间谍
diplomats, journalists... Spies.
有个中情局的通讯员拍到了我们 上交了照片
Some fucking CIA stringer photographed us, turned it in.
哥夫连告诉了我们
Kovrin told us.
贝鲁特所有的中情局电♥话♥都被窃听了
Every CIA phone in Beirut is bugged.
消息传到他那
Word reached him
说这件罪证正要被送到在柏林
that this astonishing cargo was on its way to Dunn in Berlin.
所以我拦截了信件 以防万一
So I had it intercepted, just in case.
也正好
Just as well.
那正如传闻所说 是爆♥炸♥性证据
It was, as the saying has it, dynamite.
本来是要送给西蒙·霍尔登的
It was to be delivered to Simon Haldane.
他那天特意从伦敦到赶到柏林
He came to Berlin that night from London, specially.
本来计划将信封秘密送给他
It would be delivered to him incognito.
是谁把信封放在我的托盘里的
Who put the envelope in my tray?
布罗瑟顿 - 没错
Brotherton? - Yes.
布罗瑟顿根本不知道那是什么
Brotherton had no idea what it was.
他是我们有用的白♥痴♥ 布罗瑟顿
He's our "useful idiot," Brotherton,
要形容的话
as the phrase has it.
我只管告诉他做什么 你用不着担心他
I just told him what to do. You needn't worry about him.
为什么西蒙·霍尔登试图杀我
Why did Simon Haldane try and kill me?
这个嘛
Well...
你 另一方面说 不是白♥痴♥
you, on the other hand, are not an idiot.
我们不确定你在送交信封过程中
We couldn't be sure you hadn't checked the contents
有没有查看过信封内容
of the envelope you were delivering.
防患于未然
It was just good procedure.
防患于未然
"Good procedure."
24小时
Twenty-four hours.
怎么回事 斯科特
What the fuck is going on, Scott?
看看
Have a look at that.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
那是维克托·哥夫连 和你的两个密友
That's Victor Kovrin. With your two chums.
我得承认我一直以为你是怕你图
I must admit I always thought you were the traitor.
结果是你的上司
Turns out it was your boss.
天呐
My God.
他会怎么做 - 我赌会自杀
What's going to happen to him? - My money's on suicide.
他总不能叛逃
He can't defect, can he?
他的好朋友哥夫连
His dear friend Kovrin is in the same pile
和他一样泥足深陷
of steaming horseshit he is.
再见
Cheerio.
你又相信我了吗
You trust me again?
有谁信任过任何人
Does anyone trust anyone?
我找到一个能找到乌独·霍夫的人
I found a man who can lead me to Udo Hoff.
你见他的时候
Well, when you meet him,
一定要带上我
make sure you bring me with you.
乌尔里克
Ulrike!
伊莱莎
Elisa!
伊莱莎
Elisa!
哥夫连
Kovrin.
斯克他先生
Mr. Scott.
早上好
Good morning!
今天会留名史册
This will be a famous day.
你一定很骄傲
Well, you must be very proud.
我有样东西要给你看
I have something to show you.
你有什么非要给我看 斯科特先生
What can you have to show me, Mr. Scott?
结束了
It's over.
我们赢了 游戏结束了
We won. The game is over.
我拿到了照片
I have the photograph.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
贝鲁特的照片
The photograph from Beirut.
你在胡思乱想了 斯科特先生
You are a demented man, Mr. Scott.
你应该
You should take
照顾好你自己
good care of yourself.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表