剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
她不告诉我们
She's not telling us.
她说她只和你谈
She says she will only talk to you.
她是卢布科夫的秘书
She was Lubkov's secretary.
她想要什么
What does she want?
照例是钱 护照还有在法国的新生活
The usual money, a passport, a new life in France.
来换日历上的一个日期 那能是什么事
In exchange for one date in the calendar? What could it possibly be?
苏联人包围城市 坦克进城
Russians surround the city, move their tanks in?
有可能
It could be.
那就可能引发第三次世界大战 那样的话
Then it could be World War III, in that case.
是的 格里尔先生 我们接到了你的预定
Yes, Mr. Greer. We have your reservation.
我们为你准备了特别的桌子
We have a very special table for you.
只有我一个 我饿坏了
It's only me. I'm starving.
欢迎来到橄榄豆餐厅
Welcome to Olivenbaum.
请随我来
Please follow me.
需要我为你们提供酒水吗
May I offer you gentlemen a drink?
- 一杯金汤力 - 我就不用了 谢谢
A gin and tonic. - I'm fine, thanks.
- 你还好吗 - 好 当然
You alright? - Sure, yeah.
马泰亚斯在哪
Where's Mateas?
- 马蒂亚斯 - 马蒂亚斯
Matthias. - Matthias.
他今天不上班
He's not working today.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在考虑什么
What are you thinking?
看看要吃什么
Food-wise.
到底是什么
Come on, what's really going on?
我太了解你了 怎么回事
I know you too well. What's going on?
我被勒索了
I'm being blackmailed.
该死
Oh, fuck!
他们有我和马蒂亚斯在一起的照片
They have photographs of me and Matthias.
见鬼
Shit!
这顿饭
This meal.
这个餐厅
This restaurant.
整件事都似乎为了让你到这来
This whole fucking thing just to get you here.
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表