剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表
所有人都看过
Everyone has looked at this.
这里应该有什么东西 但是却不在了
Something should be here, and it's not here.
搜寻一个死去的人
It's not only futile searching
不光徒劳无功 还危险重重
for a dead man. It can also be dangerous.
你认识乌独·霍夫
You do know Udo Hoff.
我觉得不太舒服
I'm not feeling very well.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我有情报 有关柏林的重要情报
I have information, important information about Berlin.
柏林 什么情报
Berlin? What information?
我只和一个人谈 他叫做菲尔丁·斯科特
I only speak to one man. His name is Fielding Scott.
你这个人是怎么回事
What is it about you?
你在柏林的时候 总会有人被杀
When you are in Berlin, people seem to get killed.
我被了嗦了
I'm being blackmailed.
这件事都是为了把你引过来
This whole fucking thing just to get you here.
你认识这个女人吗
Did you know this woman?
是 我认识
Yes, I did.
她叫做弗里德里克·斯塔尔
Her name is Friederike Stahl.
你怎么知道我会认出她来
How'd you know I'd recognize her?
她的口袋里装着你的电♥话♥号♥码
She had your telephone number in her pocket.
什么
What?
那太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我
I...
你介意我和我的同事私下谈谈吗
Do you mind if I have a private word with my colleague?
请便
Please, be my guest.
听着 菲尔丁 这个女人 是那种干零活的人
Look, Fielding, this woman, she's one of our odd-job types.
开车 送信 交接物品
um, driver. Courier. Pick-up. Drop-off type stuff.
她最多做个盯梢的活儿
She's a tail at most.
他从来没有做过灭口的活儿 从来没有
She's never been used to terminate. Ever.
你说她叫什么来着
What did you say her name was?
弗里德里克·斯塔尔 她为我们工作了多久
Friederike Stahl. How long did she work with us?
有几年了
A couple of years.
但是最重要的是 我的号♥码为什么在她身上
But most importantly, why does she have my number on her?
是 她身上为什么有你的号♥码
Yes, why does she have your number on her?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't fucking know.
乔治 你是被胁迫下令这次暗♥杀♥的吗
George, were you made to order this hit?
当然不是
Of course not, Jesus.
到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
她做些自职业的工作
She may do freelance work.
她可能是受雇杀手
She may be a fucking contract killer
空闲时间接了活儿 我哪知道
in her spare time for all I know.
我对她一无所知
I know nothing about her.
该死 我的号♥码在她身上
Fuck. She had my number on her.
皮特里知道她是谁吗
Does Petrie know who she is?
是 皮特里利用过她 我们都用过 她靠得住
Yes, Petrie used her. We all did. She was reliable.
但是是作为中间人 不是杀手
But as a go-between, not a killer.
谢谢你 韩培尔先生
Thank you, Herr Hempel.
我们可以确认这个女人的身份
Uh, we can confirm the identification of this woman.
她在柏林的英国领♥事♥馆♥做兼♥职♥工作
She worked part time for the British Consulate in Berlin.
被枪杀可惜了
It's a shame she was shot.
那是在她蓄谋杀人之后才被杀的
After her attempt at murder.
那算不上预谋了吧 她成功了
It was hardly an attempt, was it? She succeeded.
但是她没杀了你 - 她试过了
But she didn't kill you. - She tried.
你还是你的那个美国同事是目标
Were you the target or your American colleague?
要是这个女人被活捉了就好了
It would've been better if this woman had been taken alive.
我们可能还能了解情况
We might have learned something.
是 我自己也有几个问题想要问她
Yes. I had a few questions I wanted to ask her myself.
不幸的是 我手快阻止了自己的遇害
Unfortunately, I stopped myself from being killed
当然
Of course.
不管怎么样 谢谢你 先生们 我就不再耽搁你们了
Anyway, thank you, gentlemen. I won't keep you any further.
回头见 菲尔丁
See you later, Fielding.
我能问你件事吗
Uh, could I ask you something?
我们上次见面的时候 你告诉我你在哈尔丹尼调查期间
When we last met, you told me you joined the force
加入的组织 - 是 没错
during the Haldane investigation. - Yes, that's right.
当时有没有发现什么东西 证据 线索
Was there anything found? Any evidence, any clues?
我们从现场尽可能回收了证物
We took everything we could find from the scene.
当时还有一个证人
There was one witness also.
她看到了哈尔登的杀手但是
She saw Haldane's killer but...
没办法确认身份
the identification was not good.
一个穿着蓝西装的年轻人
A young man in a blue suit.
深色头发
Dark hair.
现在又有一位为英国领♥事♥馆♥工作的人
And now we have another person
死了
who worked for the British who's dead.
可疑的巧合
Curious coincidence.
我希望这个案子不会被草草搁置
I hope this doesn't turn into another case that gets closed.
就像霍尔登的案子
Like the Haldane case.
英国人把所有东西的都翻遍了 所有东西
The British went through everything. Everything.
他们把所有文件交给我们
They gave everything back to us
证据收归仓储
and the evidence is all stored.
和其他结案的案子放在一起
With all the other closed cases.
也许有朝一日我们能了解更多情况
Maybe one day we'll learn more.
也许吧
Maybe.
马蒂亚斯
Matthias.
对不起 我没想打扰
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to invade.
我为康拉德的事表示遗憾
I'm so sorry about Conrad.
你和他在一起吗 - 是
You were there with him? - Yes.
我想要弄清楚到底发生了什么
I'm trying to understand what on earth happened.
你找到什么了吗
Did you find anything? No.
还没有 但是
Well, not yet, but...
我在调查了 我保证
I'm onto it. I promise.
他很欣赏你
He really liked you.
这点我知道
That much I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
菲尔丁 你还好吗 - 是也不是
Fielding? Is everything okay? - Yes... and no.
你不会正好有间空房♥吧
You don't happen to have a spare room by any chance, do you?
现在没人住 - 太好了
Currently vacant. - Excellent.
我可以住上几晚吗
Could I possibly stay in for few nights?
感激不尽
I'd be most grateful.
欢迎你来住 请进
You're welcome. Come in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么了
Yes?
是我 我接下来的几天不去办公室了
Hi, it's me. I'm not coming to the office for a few days.
就说我病了 在疗养院 我
Just say I'm ill. In a sanatorium. I...
没出什么事吧
All right. Is everything okay?
我需要你为我做一件事
I need you to do something for me.
你不需要离开建筑
You don't need to leave the building.
只要问一个简单的问题
Just answer to a very simple question.
奥尔德斯·皮特里
Was Aldous Petrie...
在1960年三月19日在柏林吗
in Berlin the week of 19th of March, 1960?
下下来
Write it down.
我没办法得到这个信息
It's impossible for me to get this information.
你是个足智多谋的女性 伊莱莎
You're an intelligent and resourceful woman, Elisa.
你会想到办法的
You'll find a way.
会有困难
It will be difficult.
困难就是用来克服的 就像你之前提醒我的一样
Well, difficulties are made to be overcome, as you once reminded me.
我对你有信心
I have every confidence in you.
1960 三月19日
19th of March, 1960.
等价交换 伊莱莎
Quid pro quo, Elisa.
现在我们这么了解彼此了
Now that we understand each other so well.
好把 我试试
All right. I'll try.
是 还是我
Yes, it's me again.
有件事我需要你做
There's something else I need you to do.
这个疗养院给你养出了不少坏主意
This "sanatorium" is giving you lots of very bad ideas.
这很重要
This is very important.
我需要你去一个叫做霍尔斯特咖啡厅的地方
I need you to go to a place called "Cafe Holst."
那不是西蒙·霍尔登被杀的地方吗
Isn't that the place where Simon Haldane was killed?
是 你消息很灵通
Yes, you're very well informed.
我就知道我能靠得住你
I knew I could count on you.
有人在那天晚上在那里被杀了 一个服务生 我需要知道他的姓名
Someone else was killed there that night. A waiter. I need his name.
我有两个条件
I have two conditions.
我听着呢 - 一
I'm listening. - One,
剧集 | 间谍之城(2020) | 导航列表