剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
卡莉 天啊 不敢相信终于见到你了
Oh, Carly, God, I cannot believe that I'm finally meeting you.
你多大了 16
What are you, 16?
还有两个月满17
17, uh, in two months.
大家肯定都说你长得像你妈妈
Everybody must tell you you look just like your mom.
-偶尔 -泰勒也是
- Sometimes, yeah. - And Taylor, too.
眼睛很像
Around the eyes.
我上次看到茱莉亚 你才10岁还是11岁
Last time I saw Julia, you were, what, 10, 11?
你穿着你妈妈的高跟鞋
You were all dressed up in your mom's high heels.
你戴着红色帽子 上面有绒球
And... Yeah, you had a red hat with a pom-pom on top,
你拿着勺子唱歌♥
and you were... you were singing into a kitchen spoon.
天啊
Oh, God.
是吧 皮特 你记得吗
Right, Pete? Do you remember?
你跟着麦当娜的歌♥跳舞
Uh, what...you were dancing around to, uh...Madonna.
是玛丽亚·凯莉
That'd be, uh, Mariah Carey...
-对 -是的
- Right. - ...actually, mm-hmm.
你♥爸♥爸好像还有视频
Yeah, oh, I think your dad has a video of that.
-他拍了视频 -我一定要看看
- He made a video. - I have to see that.
-想都别想 -泰勒
- Over my dead body. - And, Taylor...
你以前总是在打冰球
you were always playing hockey.
你本来要走出布里奇波特
You were gonna get out of Bridgeport,
成为北美职业冰球联赛大明星
be a big NHL star.
是啊 我们都会长大 对吧
Yeah, well, we all grow up, right?
我死也不会猜到你会做警♥察♥
I-I never would've guessed that you'd end up a cop.
不过我想... 也讲得通
But I guess...I don't know. Makes sense.
你总是欺负人
You were always kind of a bully.
怎么 我说的是实话
What? I'm just telling the truth.
那是很久前了 妈
Yeah, well, that was a long time ago, Mom.
-20年 -嗯
- 20 years. - Mm-hmm.
你介意我问问 你为什么回来吗
You mind me asking, um, what brings you back?
其实是皮特
Pete, actually.
我想回来很多年了
I mean, I thought about coming back for years.
但我总是会找到不回来的理由
But, uh, then I always found a reason not to.
然后皮特打来电♥话♥ 他说他来了这里
Then Pete called, and he told me that he'd been here
看到你们所有人
and, uh, seen you all.
他跟我说了爸爸中风
And he...he told me about Dad's stroke.
我就知道是时候回来了
And I knew it was time.
所以我就来了
So...here I am.
-我们都来了 -是的
- Here we all are. - Yeah.
进来 进来
Come in, come in.
这只是10块钱
This is...this is just for...for $10.
想象下要是是1100万
Like, uh, imagine what they would do
他们会怎么做
for $11 million!
说到1100万
Speaking of $11 million...
我的1100万呢
...where the fuck is my $11 million?
怎么
What?
你看到什么了吗
Do you see something?
你的光环
It's your aura.
你有很强的好奇心
There's a deep curiosity in you.
直觉很好
You're very intuitive,
但是这么小就失去父母对你来说很不容易
but it's been hard losing your parents at such a young age.
我也不知道
I-I don't know.
不 我不是故意
Oh, no, I don't... I don't mean...
抱歉 我不是故意让你不自在的
I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
只是当一个人失去对他们重要的人后
It's just, uh, when... when someone loses someone important to them,
他们的灵会受到损伤
there's a trauma to the spirit.
你就是靠这个谋生吗
This is what you do for a living?
-什么 -你是灵媒
- What? - You're a-a psychic?
我其实是通灵人
I'm a spiritualist, actually.
有什么区别
And what's the difference?
我读人的心
I read people.
我帮助他们解决问题
I help them with their problems,
我让他们和过世的亲人联♥系♥
and I...I connect them with people who've passed.
泰勒
Taylor?
-见鬼 -外公
- Oh, shit. - Grandpa.
泰勒 你还好吗
Taylor, are you all right?
你的短♥信♥看上去很紧急
Your text sounded kind of urgent.
玛吉
Maggie.
你好
Hi.
玛吉
Maggie.
-你来了 -晚到总比不来好 对吧
- You're here. - Better late than never, right?
爸爸
Aw, Daddy.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I am fine!
我没事
I'm fine!
我
Oh, I...
皮特 你回来了
Pete! You're back!
你在 快过来
You're here! Come, come, come, get over here.
过来
Get over here!
你
You!
这叫开花手冲
This is bloom pour.
缓慢稳定地画圈 耗时
Slow, steady circles, take time.
咖啡 细磨 微苦
The coffee, fine grind, less bitter.
色泽丰富 高粘度
Rich color, nice viscosity.
咖啡豆不错
It's a good bean.
好豆子 是的
A good bean. Yes.
一个懂得欣赏咖啡的人
A man who appreciates coffee.
你要像我这样长年在车里度过
Yeah, you spend as much time in a car as I do, you know,
你也会喜欢好咖啡的
you like a good cup of coffee.
还好吧
Ah, it's fine.
我不确定你是否需要这些嬉皮士狗屁
I don't know if you need all this hipster bullshit.
操♥他♥妈♥的嬉皮士
Fuck hipsters!
我做这个30年了
I've been doing this shit 30 years.
我只是说 给我杯唐恩都乐咖啡
I'm just saying, give me a cup of Dunkin' Donuts.
要不要我给你热尿啊
How about I give you cup of hot piss?
学学你朋友 他有品位
Take lesson from friend. He has taste.
你们抓到了妈妈
You have mother,
然后丢了
then you lost mother.
你们抓到了儿子
You have son,
然后丢了
then you lost son.
这两个人 他们足智多谋 对吗
These two, they are resourceful, no?
-我们会抓到他们的 -没错
- We'll get 'em. - That, we will.
我父亲是渔夫
My father was fisherman.
简单生活
Very simple life,
但他教了我有关这行的所有知识
but he teach me everything I need to know about business.
春天 他会在我家乡
In springtime, he fish for squid
赫尔采格诺维的海湾捕鱿鱼
in bay of my town, Herceg Novi.
大多数人都在白天捕鱼
Most men fish during daytime.
轻松
Easy.
但我父亲 聪明人
But my father, very smart man.
他在晚上捕鱿鱼
He fish for squid at night.
更困难 更危险
More difficult, more dangerous,
但他知道
but he knows
如果他往水里打光
that if he shine light into water...
鱿鱼就会不由自主地游上来
...the squid, they cannot help themselves.
它们必须上来 好奇
They must come. Curious.
他每次都能捕获很多 很多利润
He get big catch every time. Much profit, so...
去农场
Go to farm,
把外公外婆绑在椅子上
tie Grandma and Grandpa to chair...
然后烧掉房♥子
...and burn fucking house down to foundation.
火光会把玛吉和皮特引向我们
Light from fire will draw Maggie and Pete to us.
诈欺担♥保♥人
诈欺担♥保♥人
第二季 第六集
诈欺担♥保♥人
我找到了
I found it!
我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?
你们一定要过来看看这些照片
Oh, hey. You guys, you got to look at these great pictures.
-不 我想... -天啊
- No, I think... - Oh, my God.
这简直太疯狂了
All right, this is a bit of a mindfuck.
你想象不到 那个
You have no idea. How's the, um...the, um,
-洗衣洗得怎么样了 -很好 很好
- laundry service coming? - Oh, great, great.
多克里特别高兴 他给了我更多"待洗的衣服"
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表