剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
I think it's romantic.
让我想起了莱拉和丹尼
Yeah, it reminds me of, uh, Lila and Danny.
不不不 爸妈是在
No, no, no, Mom and Dad met
她造成他脑震荡的时候认识的
when she gave him a concussion.
是啊
So, yeah, that's right.
危险又浪漫
It's a little bit dangerous and romantic,
就像罗密欧和朱丽叶
It's like Romeo and Juliet.
不不
No, no, no, no,
《老千大拍档》
it's more like "Tenspeed and Brown Shoe."
玛吉姨妈 我在想
Hey, Aunt Maggie? I was wondering if maybe,
吃完饭后 我们能不能再尝试一次占卜
after this, we could try another reading,
试图和妈妈交流
maybe try to talk to Mom?
当然 当然
Yeah, for sure, of course. Of course.
等等
Hey, wait a second.
你来 你是
You came... You were...
你来过那间旅馆房♥间
You came in the motel room
对 就是那个...
the... the... yeah... That's the one that...
记得我跟你说过 有人带了披萨来
Remember I told you, someone brought pizza.
那是因为 你那晚到这来的时候
That's because, when you came here that night,
你想复吸
and you were thinking about using again,
卡莉看到了我们
Carly, uh, saw us
她跟踪我们回到了汽车旅馆
and she followed us back to the motel.
对不对 卡莉
Isn't that right, Carly?
你说的"吸"是什么意思
What do you mean, "using"?
皮特 皮特 他没跟你说吗
Pete.. Pete... He didn't tell you?
我是瘾君子
I'm a drug addict.
-他曾是瘾君子 -现在仍然是
- He's an ex-drug addict. - Active drug addict.
他现在在接受康复治疗
He's in recovery right now.
我叫马里斯·约瑟波维克 我是骗子
My name's Marius Josipovic, and I'm a con man.
我是败类中的败类
I'm the lowest of the low.
我觉得杀人犯都比我好
I think that murderers are better than me,
因为我的工作就是
because what I do is
进屋骗人
I go in and I lie to people.
我偷他们的家人
I steal their families.
别把聚餐搞成互助会了
Let's not make this a meeting right now.
别把聚餐搞成互助会
Let's not make this a meeting.
我们都会犯错 真的
We all make mistakes. We do.
但是重要的是
But, you know, the important thing
我们汲取教训向前看
is we learn from them and we move on.
-对吗 对
- Right? - Right.
对我们中有些人来说 只会一而再再而三地犯错
For some of us, uh, mistakes are a pattern we choose to repeat.
什么 这是什么意思
What? What does that mean?
意思是我知道仓库的事
It means I know about the storage facility!
什么仓库
What storage facility?
-卡莉 上楼 -不 我哪也不去
- Carly, go upstairs. - No, I'm not going anywhere.
上楼
Go upstairs!
别这么和她说话
Don't talk to her that way.
别吼她 她不是小孩了
Don't yell at her. She's not a child.
你也不是她妈
And you're not her mother!
你让她满脑子都是想着跟莱拉说话的胡扯
Bad enough you fill her head with nonsense
已经够糟了
about talking to Lila.
就因为你不了解一件事
Just because you don't understand something
不代表它是胡扯
doesn't make it nonsense.
皮特持枪抢劫了一个靶场
Pete held up a gun range
与此同时你抢劫了弗农山庄的霍尔街仓库
while you robbed Hall Street Storage in Mount Vernon.
告诉我我说错了
Tell me I'm wrong.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我不明白或者想不通的是
What I don't understand, or can't figure out,
那么多仓库 你为什么在两天前
is why you sent Julia there,
偏偏要让茱莉亚去那里
of all places, two days ago.
玛吉 茱莉亚有危险了吗
Maggie, is Julia in danger?
什么 没有
What? No.
茱莉亚遇到麻烦了 我去
Julia had a problem and I actually went
-帮她解决 我是在... -没事
- to help her fix it. I was... - It's okay.
他们已经知道瓦莱莉的事了
They already know about Valerie.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想帮茱莉亚
I mean, I just was trying to help Julia.
扯淡
Oh, bullshit!
你们两个在这么久以后突然出现
You two show up out of the blue after all this time.
你们肯定有什么阴谋
You're up to something.
-我没有任何阴谋 -外婆 外婆
- I'm not up to anything. - Grandma, Grandma.
我们来是因为外公中风了
We're here because... because Grandpa had a stroke.
那是半年前的事了
That was six months ago!
不要把我们当老年人
Stop treating us like we're senile.
告诉我你们来此的真正原因
Tell me why you're really here.
没有特别原因
There's nothing to tell.
立刻告诉我
Tell me, now!
妈 真的没有特别原因
Mom, look, there is nothing to tell.
那就滚出去
Then get out of this house!
-爸 -玛吉 我爱你
- Dad... - Maggie, I love you,
但如果你不能告诉我们这是什么情况 你就得离开
but if you can't tell us what's going on, you've got to leave.
外公
Grandpa...
好 好 我走就是 我们走
All right, all right, I'm out. Let's go.
走吧 马里斯
Come on, Marius.
快
Come on.
-好 -得走了
- All right. - Gotta go.
抱歉
Sorry.
别走 等等 玛吉姨妈 等等
No, wait. Aunt Maggie, wait.
亲爱的 没事
Honey, it's okay.
我们 我们改天再联♥系♥你妈妈
We'll.. We'll contact your mom some other time.
我保证
I promise.
你真是个婊♥子♥
You are such a bitch!
我实在是坐不住了 让他们当着我面说谎
I just couldn't sit there any longer let them lie to my face.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我会弄清他们在搞什么
I'll find out what they're up to.
这事恐怕得缓缓 外婆
We may have to put a pin in that, Grandma.
我们还有更紧急的事要处理
We have some more pressing issues to deal with.
天啊
Oh, God.
你没找到那枪
You didn't find the gun?
我跟你说了 找到了
No, I told you, I found the gun.
我找不到埋尸点
I couldn't find the grave.
枪
Gun?
埋尸点
Grave?
我去煮咖啡
I'll make coffee.
见到他们很开心
It was good to see them.
他们所有人
All of them.
天啊 茱莉亚完全认不出了
God, I never would've recognized Julia.
很开心见到你妈妈
Really good to see your mom.
所以就这样了 我要去坐牢了
So that's it, then. I'm going to jail.
不 你不会去
No, you're not.
那个小子
That kid...
那个跟踪茱莉亚的小子
That kid who's been following Julia...
他是那个死人的儿子
he's the dead guy's son.
他一直住在他爸家
He's been living in his dad's house.
要是枪出现在那里
Gun turns up there,
那就再好不过了
that's just as good as his grave.
你也不用担心科林出现
And you don't have to worry about Colin being there.
他正忙着去杀瓦莱莉
He's too busy trying to kill Valerie.
我和山姆会去见路易斯
Sam and I will go see Luis.
我们会试图让他终止对瓦莱莉的追杀
We'll try to get him to lift the hit on Valerie.
我去找多克里
I'll go to Dockery,
暗示他的钱出了问题
suggest that his money's being messed with.
我想就算是路易斯·梅尔卡多
I mean, I got to think that even Luis Mercado
也害怕柴顿·多克里
is scared of Chayton Dockery.
我去查清皮特和玛吉在打什么算盘
And I'll try and find out what Pete and Maggie are up to.
它去哪儿了
Where'd it go?
它去"魔术"了
It's magic, is where it went.
再来一次
Okay, uh, let's do that again.
这次 早半秒按放气按钮
This time, hit that deflate button
因为在你拉走被单的时候
a half second sooner, because I saw the shape
我看到了它的轮廓
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表