剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
拉斯提 我有点口渴了
Actually, Rusty, I'm getting kind of thirsty.
我给你20
You want to go up to the store,
你能去商店给我们买♥♥半打啤酒吗
if I give you this 20, and pick us up a sixer?
我已经20年没喝过酒了
I haven't had a drink in 20 years.
我来帮你怎么样
How about I help you instead?
不用 不用 我自己能行
No, no, no, no, no, I got it, I got it.
河水水位很低 很容易看到
The... the river's so low, it'll be easy to spot.
我有的是时间
I got time.
再说 我很会找东西
Besides, I got a knack for finding stuff.
该死
Shit.
该死 该死什么
Shit? Shit what?
-那辆宝马 -操
- The BMW. - Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck.
你要把我害死
You're gonna get me fucking killed.
我知道怎么甩掉跟踪的人
I know how to lose a tail.
-你想要我做什么 -我想要你杀了她
- What do you want me to do? - I want you to kill her.
我知道 但你想等到晚上吗
I know, but do you want to wait for night?
我想你等到她停下
I want you to wait until she stops
然后开枪打她
and shoot her with your gun!
那个金发女呢
What about the blonde?
万不得已才杀她
Only if you have to.
好像
It's like...
她在一个山谷的另一边
she's on the other side of a valley.
她听不到我的声音
She can't hear my voice.
有时如果你告诉我你想要什么会比较有帮助
Sometimes it helps if you tell me what you want.
然后我就可以问合适的问题
The... then I can ask the right questions.
什么意思
How do you mean?
比如 有些人想知道答案
Like, some people want to know answers.
有些人想知道
Some people want to know
他们的至亲是否还好
if their loved ones are okay.
我不知道 我猜
I don't know. I guess I...
我想知道她最爱的颜色是什么
want to know what her favorite color was,
喜欢听什么样的音乐
what kind of music she listened to,
对我什么看法
what she'd think of me.
她最爱的颜色是
Her favorite color was the blue green
晚上泳池的青绿色
of a swimming pool at night,
她最爱的写歌♥人是埃尔维斯 科斯特洛
and her favorite songwriter was Elvis Costello,
她会觉得你聪明
and she would've thought that you were smart
漂亮风趣
and pretty and funny.
我猜我真正想要的东西
I guess what I really want is something that...
你给不了我
...you can't give me.
我想听到她的声音
I want to hear her voice.
你接吧
You should get that.
不用 我不认识这号♥码
Oh, no, I don't know that number.
我不想接如果
I don't want to answer it if...
不 但我认识
No, but I know it.
是茱莉亚
It's Julia.
-进展如何 -很顺利
- How does it go? - It's going good.
马里斯在组建他的团队
Marius is putting together his team.
就像电影《十一罗汉》
It's like "Ocean's 11."
他有找小个子中国人钻箱子吗
Is he getting tiny Chinese men to fit inside box?
没有
I don't think so.
好
Okay.
操
Fuck.
你知道她还要多久过来吗
Do you know how much longer she's gonna be?
她说她马上过来
Uh, she said she was gonna come right over.
请无视我未婚夫
Please ignore my fiance.
我们本该去旅行的
We're supposed to be on vacation.
抱歉我太热爱我的工作了
Well, I'm sorry if I'm passionate about my work.
不是所有人都能做漫无目的的千禧一代的
Not all of us can be aimless millennials.
是吗 你在展览会上
Okay. You don't mind showing off
可不介意给你的朋友炫耀你漫无目的的千禧一代
this aimless millennial to your buddies at trade shows.
-有什么需要帮忙的吗 -你好 是的
- May I help you? - Oh, hi, yeah.
抱歉打扰 我想知道
I'm so sorry to bother you. I was just wondering,
你们展出罗斯福多久了
how... how long have you had the Roosevelt?
-什么 -泰迪罗斯福水牛
- I'm sorry? - The Teddy Roosevelt buffalo.
你们展出它多久了
How long have you had it?
你不知道 她不知道
Oh, you don't kn... she doesn't know.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
这头水牛是被美国第二十六任总统
Thi... this buffalo was felled by the 26th President
西奥多·罗斯福击倒的
of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他填充死动物
He stuffs dead animals.
我填充死... 我是职业剥制师
I stuff dead a... I'm a professional taxidermist.
大声骄傲地说出来
Oh, say it loud, say it proud.
如果你看看它的左前蹄
Yeah, if you look at the left forehoof,
你可以看到他刻的他名字首字母
you can see where he carved his initials,
TR 就在那
T.R., right there.
-天啊 -一开始我没想到这是罗斯福击倒的
- Oh, my... - Yeah, at first, I didn't think it was a Roosevelt,
因为通常当人们有这样的东西
because usually when people have something like this,
他们都会立一个大标牌 写着"罗斯福水牛"
they put a big sign out that says "Roosevelt Buffalo,"
-毕竟价值连城 -真是浪费
- given the value of 'em. - Such a waste.
20年前 大概值3万
20 years ago, it would've been worth $30,000,
现在可以轻松卖♥♥到10万到15万以上
but now it's... it's upwards of $100,000 to $150,000, easy.
-这个价值10万 -曾经是
- This is worth $100,000? - Well, it was.
除非立刻对它采取措施
Unless something's done about it immediately,
不然它将一文不值
it's not gonna be worth anything.
我不明白
I... I don't understand.
你们展出它多久了
How long have you, uh, had it on display?
三年 自从博物馆改建后
Um, three years, since the museum has been remodeled.
在此期间
And during that time,
你们有检查过它是否有硬壳虫幼虫吗
uh, have you ever had it checked for hard-shell beetle larvae?
苏珊 我能叫你苏珊吗
Suzanne? Can I call you Suzanne?
当然
Sure.
这头水牛有明显迹象
This... this buffalo has all the telltale signs
表明它受到了硬壳虫的侵扰
of a hard-shell beetle infestation.
听上去很糟
That sounds bad.
是的 很糟
Yeah. Oh, that's bad.
非常糟
You better believe it's bad.
抱歉让你牵扯进来 但显然
Sorry to drag you into this, but apparently
你是伯恩哈特家里唯一一个会接电♥话♥的人
you're the only Bernhardt who answers their goddamn phone.
我很乐意帮忙甩掉跟踪者
I'm always happy to assist in a little tail drop.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Uh, nothing.
后面没人跟着了
I don't see anyone, so...
我们要把出逃风险小姐带去哪
Where are we taking little Miss Flight Risk?
灯夫汽车旅馆
Uh, a motel, Lamplighter.
我认识
I know it.
但问题是
But here's the thing,
旅馆可能是个好主意
the motel might be a good idea,
但我觉得可能正中坏人下怀
but I think the bad guys are expecting it.
莱拉和丹尼有次跑路 丹尼身上带有靶子
Lila and Danny had to skip once with a target on his back.
他们把他关在了仓库储物间里
They put him in a storage unit.
我可不要在箱子里待一个周末
I'm not spending the weekend in a box.
我说去 你就得去
You are if I say you are.
在哪
Where?
他们用的那个在弗农山庄
They used one in Mount Vernon.
我可以带你过去
I could take you to it.
你好 朋友
Salaam alaikum.
知道她怎么甩掉你了吗 用了第二辆车
You know how she lost you? There was a second car.
-他们用了金蝉脱壳 -你是谁
- They did a ditch-and-switch. - Who the fuck are you?
你的替代者 滑头
Your replacement, slick.
你完不成这个任务的
You're not gonna be able to do this job.
从了吧
Come on, man.
销毁尸体可没什么好玩的
It's no fun disposing of a body.
把车门打开
Just open the door.
很好
Good.
把手放上去
Now put your hands there.
你知道你没必要这么做
You know you don't have to do this.
当然有必要 我要你老板悬赏杀她的五万
Sure, I do. I want the 50k your boss put on that target's head.
伸手
Hands.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表