剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
送披萨了
Pizza delivery!
宝拉家的辣香肠披萨
Pepperoni pizza from Paola's.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你订了份披萨
You ordered a-a pizza?
我没有
Not me.
确定吗
Are you sure?
-怎么了 -就是他
- What? - It's him.
是他 我需要 把手♥机♥给我
It's him. I need to... I need you to give me your phone.
好
Okay.
干什么 卡莉
What, Carly?
马上到路边汽车旅馆来
Uh, I need you to come to the Wayside Motel right now.
为什么 你做了什么
Why? What'd you do?
我找到马里斯·约瑟波维克了
I found Marius Josipovic.
老天 卡莉
Jesus Christ, Carly.
待那别走 什么都别干
Stay where you are, okay? Don't do anything.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
我们该怎么办 什么都不做
What do we do? We don't do anything.
我带你回家 上车
I'm taking you home. Get in the car.
-不 -不 你什么意思
- No. - No? What do you mean no?
你怎么知道那是约瑟波维克
How...how do you even know that's Josipovic in there?
我在他警方档案里看过他照片
I saw his picture on his police record.
卡莉
Carly...
请告诉我你没用我的电脑
please tell me that you did not use my computer
去看他档案
to look at his file.
搞什么 卡莉
What the fuck, Carly?
你知道要是有人发现的话
Do you know how much trouble I could be in
我会有多大的麻烦吗
if somebody finds out?
你疯了 我不管
Out of your fucking mind! I don't care...
皮特
Pete?
外面有个警♥察♥
There's a cop outside.
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥去那的原因太多了
A cop? A-a cop could be there for anything.
不不 不太对劲
No, no. Something's up.
他们派了个送披萨的女生来试探我
They sent a pizza delivery girl to smoke me out.
不可能
There's no way...
等等 她长什么样
Wait a minute. What did she look like?
棕色头发 有点可爱
She's got brown hair. She's kind of cute.
她来到门前 奇怪地打量着我
She came to the door, and she looked at me all weird,
然后试图朝屋内看
and then she tried to look inside the room.
皮特 听我说
Pete, listen to me.
马上离开 从后窗里出去
Get out of there now. Go out the back window.
等等
Hold on.
操
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck!
卡住了
It's jammed.
那就走浴室的窗户
Well, use the bathroom window.
那没窗户
There is no window.
好的 躲到床下
All right, listen, hide under the bed,
不要给任何人开门
don't answer the door for anybody.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
操
Fuck.
天啊 你吓死我了
Oh, my God! You scared the shit out of me.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你不是走了吗
I thought you left town.
我来处理一些事
I'm just tying up some loose ends,
然后我就走
and then I... then I'm gone.
包括马里斯·约瑟波维克吗
Is one of those loose ends Marius Josipovic?
卡莉 上车
Carly, get in the fucking car.
你怎么知道马里斯·约瑟波维克的
How do you know about Marius Josipovic?
我知道他在旅馆房♥间里
I know he's in that hotel room.
所以你才把这个留在车里吗
Oh, is that why you left this in the car?
-好跟踪我 -搞什么 卡莉
- So you could follow me? - What the fuck, Carly?
我只想弄清♥真♥♥相♥
I just wanted to find out the truth.
我给你打了电♥话♥ 不是吗
And I called you, didn't I?
好吧
All right, fine,
马里斯·约瑟波维克就在那个房♥间里
Marius Josipovic is in that hotel room.
关我屁事 满意了吗
Whoop-de-fucking-doo. You happy?
他不是什么瘾君子 对吗
And he's not just some drug addict, is he?
是的 他是我以前的狱友
No. No, he's... he's my old cellmate.
我不想告诉你们
I didn't want to tell you about it,
因为那段日子我并不引以为豪
because I'm not too proud about that time in my life.
对
Right.
和前科犯混
Hanging out with ex-cons,
你就打算这样改变生活吗 皮特
that's how you're gonna turn your life around, Pete?
这违反了保释条例
That's a parole violation.
我该现在把你们两个都抓了
I should arrest you both right now.
对 尤其是如果你朋友杀了温斯洛的话
Yeah, especially if your friend killed Winslow.
好吧
All right, fine,
以违反保释条例逮捕你表哥
arrest your cousin for violating parole,
以谋杀罪逮捕马里斯
and arrest Marius for murder,
如果你觉得他杀了人的话
if that's what you think he did.
走吧 卡莉
Come on, Carly.
-听着 我... -等等 就这样吗
- Hey, listen, I... - Wait. That's it?
快来
Come on!
我不知道你在找什么
I don't know what you're looking for,
但我的生活没那么有趣
but my life is just not that interesting.
操
Fuck.
该死
God damn it.
喂
Hello?
他们走了 但你不能再留在这
They just left, but you can't stay here anymore.
好 那我怎么办
Okay, what do I do?
我在柜子里的包里藏了500
I hid $500 in a bag in the closet.
等10分钟 买♥♥一张去瑟多娜的大巴车票
Wait ten minutes, buy a bus ticket to Sedona,
去找你妈
and go find your mother.
他们知道她在那
Uh, they know she's there.
我不能一直拖住他们
I... I... I can only hold them for so long,
但你得走了
but you got to get going.
皮特 注意安全
Pete, stay safe...
走得越远越好 你们好吗
And go far, far away. How you doing?
我知道我妈在哪儿
I know where my mother is.
-该是时候了 -在哪儿
- About fucking time. - Where?
-你们还有多少油 -四分之三
- How much gas do you have? - Three quarters. Why?
可以走一半的路
Well, that'll get us halfway there.
往北开 走95号♥公路
Head north on 95.
诈欺担♥保♥人
诈欺担♥保♥人
第二季 第四集
诈欺担♥保♥人
那车不可能还在
There's no way that car is still there.
多半已经被拆了或者偷了
It's stripped or stolen by now.
看在你的份上 希望你是错的
For your sake, I hope you're wrong.
你就是那个把莫打进医院的混♥蛋♥吧
So you're the asshole who put Moe in the hospital, huh?
我想给他来软的
Well, I offered him an easier way,
他非要来硬的
but he picked the hard one.
找到车后呢
We find the car, what then?
先找车
Car first,
再提问
questions later.
我没杀你♥爸♥
I didn't kill your father.
-谁杀了 -不能告诉你
- Who did? - I can't tell you.
-我可以逼你说出来 -以我的心脏
- I could make you. - With my heart,
我还没中风发作你已经很走运了
you're lucky I'm not stroked out already.
我得跟我妻子打电♥话♥
I got to... I got to call my wife,
让她知道我没事
let her know I'm okay.
不行
No, I don't think so.
我家人
Hey, my family,
我们是做保释债券的
we're bail bond people.
我要是不汇报行踪 他们就会来找我
I don't check in, they'll come looking.
我不想把他们牵扯进来
I don't want them involved.
这样更简单 就你我知道
Simple, we just keep this between me and you.
别耍我
Don't fuck with me.
亲爱的 是我
Hey, sweetie, it's me.
听着 我和老山去了莫家
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表