剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
and I was like, "Oh, shit."
没想到他会因为一起保险任务而送命
Did not imagine he'd lose it on a fucking insurance job.
我想见拉比
Just want to see the rabbi.
找我有何事 奥托
What can I do for you, Otto?
祝你平安 伯特维尼克拉比
Oh, Shalom aleichem, Rabbi Botvinik.
-祝你平安 奥托 -巴鲁克怎么样了
- Aleichem shalom, Otto. - How's Baruch?
感谢你替我们交保释金
I thank you for posting the bond
让我们得以置身事外
and keeping our names out of it.
能帮上忙我很高兴
Well, I'm glad we could help.
不过我猜 你提起这件事
Though I assume, since you are broaching the subject,
应该是要来找我帮忙
you are here to ask a favor of me.
是的
Ah, I would.
只是个小忙
Just a small one.
他父亲的车被偷了
Um, his father's car was stolen,
是一辆凯迪拉克 在布里奇波特东边
Caddy, east side of Bridgeport.
我有充分理由相信车子到这儿来了
Good reason to believe it came here.
是什么理由
And what reason is this?
有一个目击者看到了你们的人
A witness saw one of your guys.
他爸爸刚去世了
His dad just died.
他爸爸唯一留给他的就是这辆车
The only thing he has of his old man's is the car.
他就想要回去
He... he just wants it back.
孩子 我深表同情
My son, you have my sympathy,
但如果车子在这里 那就是我的 光明正大
but if the car is here, I own it, fair and square.
你说什么
Sorry, what?
科林 我说了让我来处理
Colin, I said let me handle it!
你自己想 是他们先开枪打死我
Just ask yourself, can they put a bullet in me
还是我先打死你
before I put one in you?
大家都冷静一点
Look, everybody calm down.
在我看来你有决定要做
Seems to me you got a choice.
要么局面恶化 闹出人命
Everything goes to shit, people die,
要么你把车子还给这小混♥蛋♥ 我们就走人
or you can give this little prick his car, and we're gone.
-外套在哪 -没有外套
- Where's the jacket? - There was no jacket.
我父亲的外套本来在车上
My father's jacket was in the car.
-到底他妈去哪了 -你看到过外套吗
- Where the fuck is it? - Did you see a jacket?
车子送来时就是这样
The car was like that when it came here.
-哪儿来的 -拖车司机送来的
- From where? - Tow truck driver.
比尔·鲍尔 他的店在斯坦福德附近
Bill Power, shop near Stamford.
据我们所知
So, we, uh... we understand you just...
你刚搬来这里对吗 维克里先生
you just moved here, Mr. Vickery?
-叫我拉杰就好 -抱歉
- Uh, please, just Raj. - Sorry.
是的 三个月前
Yes, three months ago.
这是莫大的荣幸 因为得到他们认可很难
It's a very great honor, as they admit so few.
还有谁跟你一起加入的
Who else got in with you?
我受人爱戴的同事罗纳德·西尔斯
My esteemed colleague Ronald Seers,
但他已经很出名了
but he was already quite famous,
所以也是毫无悬念
so that was a no-brainer.
当然
Sure. Yeah.
然后还有格拉迪斯
And then there was Gladys,
人人都喜欢她 所以...
and, well, you know, everyone likes Gladys, so...
你喜欢她
You like her, huh?
嗯 很喜欢
Mm, very much, yeah.
她很性感
She's hot, huh?
对 非常漂亮
Yes, she's attractive,
但我不确定这件事有什么关系
but I'm not sure how this is relevant
我们只是想跟新搬来的居民聊聊
We're... we're just trying to talk to recent arrivals,
比如你和格拉迪斯 感受一下这里
like you and Gladys, just to get a feel for the place.
那恐怕格拉迪斯帮不了你
Then I'm afraid Gladys can't help you.
她一个月前回到了加利福尼亚
She went back to California almost a month ago.
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 -你在逗我吗
- What the fuck are you doing? - Are you fucking kidding me?
你妈已经走了一个月
Your mother's been gone a month?
我们还不确定
We don't know that yet!
那她到底在哪
Then where the fuck is she?
我们得查清楚 我不知道
We're gonna find out. I don't know.
你赌了一把 你输了
You fucking gambled, and you lost.
-结束了 -我会找到她的
- We're done here. - I'm gonna find her!
我们不知道...
Okay, we... we don't... we don't know...
知道吗 去他的
Listen, listen, you know what, fuck all this.
我要把你带到仓库
I'm gonna take you to the storage,
把你交给卢卡
and I'll give you to Luka,
他怎么处置你 那是他的事
and whatever the fuck he does with you, that's up to him.
继续走
Get to walking.
-傻子 -别挡路
- Hey, moron! - Fucking go!
这里有人
Does anyone here
感受到一个叫克里斯托弗的人了吗
feel a connection to a Christopher?
或者罗斯
Or maybe a Rose?
罗斯和伯尼
Rose and Bernie?
-有 -有吗
- Yes! - Yes?
罗斯和伯尼是我的祖父母
Rose and Bernie were my grandparents.
来 上来
Yes, come. I... I... I'm... I'm...
我看到两位年长的男士和女士
I'm seeing an elderly man and woman,
但他们没在一起
but they're not together.
没错 没错
That... that's right. That's right.
我祖父背着我祖母出轨好几年
My... my grandpa cheated on my grandmother for years,
在他去世前
and then just before he passed,
他跟着一个法裔加拿大女子跑了
he ran off with a French-Canadian woman.
你祖父说
Your grandfather is saying
你很吃惊得知他的死讯
that you were surprised to learn of his death.
我们都是
Well, we... we all were.
-我们都是 -对 但我不知道为什么
- We all were. - Yes, and I don't know why,
他把你母亲也带来了
but he's bringing your mother in, too.
她 她...
She was... she was, uh...
她崩溃了 她...
she was destroyed. She was...
他想让你知道
Yes, well, he wants you to know,
那没关系
it's all right.
他知道如果你可以 一定会在场的
He knows you would've been there if you could.
这是我第一次感觉到解开心结
Well, this is the first time I feel like I've ever had closure.
集体拥抱一个
Group hug!
-我看到你做了什么 -是吗
- I saw what you did. - You did?
棒极了
And it was amazing.
埃文在上面很受煎熬
I mean, Evan was really struggling up there,
而你很顺从他的指导灵
and you were so open to his spirit guide.
谢谢你
Oh, well, thank you.
如果你真考虑搬到这
If you're really serious about moving here,
我们可以提供短期工作
we can offer you a temp job.
许多灵媒搬到这儿
A lot of the new mediums break in
一开始都是给老灵媒做助理
working as assistants to the older ones.
我会考虑的
Yeah, I... well, I'll consider it.
-谢谢 谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. Thank you. - Yeah.
你刚才是说"助理"吗
Uh, did... did you just say "Assistants"?
对
Yeah.
艾瑟尔·兰德里
灵媒
-需要帮助吗 -你好
- Can I help you? - Hi. Yeah, I...
我想占卜一下
I would like to get a reading.
已经下班了
It's after hours.
你只能明天再来了
You'll have to come back tomorrow.
恕我直言 牧师
With all due respect, Reverend,
我想请您的助理给我看看
I'd like to get a reading from your assistant.
你还是得明天再来
You'll still have to come back.
这真的很重要
This is... this is really important.
如果她现在帮我占卜
Uh, if she... if she reads me now,
她会了解许多关于她自己的未来
she stands to learn a lot about her own future.
我可以
I can do it.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 没问题
I've got it. It's no problem.
我可以快速占卜 马上回来
I can easily just do a quick reading and come right back.
我知道你不是来占卜的 你想怎么样
I know you're not here for a reading. What do you want?
听着 我们只有几分钟时间
Listen, we only have a few minutes.
外面有个人想杀我
There's a... there's a man outside that wants to kill me.
好吧 但这和我有什么关系
Yeah, well, I don't know how that affects me.
因为他以为我是你儿子皮特
Because he thinks that I'm your son Pete.
皮特已经出狱了
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表