剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
-宝贝 吃午餐吗 -好主意
- Hey, babe, lunch? - Great idea.
坐我的车吧
Hey, let's take my car.
好
Uh... okay, sure.
你的粉色车最近似乎出了问题
Sounds like you've been having some trouble with the pink lady.
什么意思
What do you mean?
有人之前看到它停在黑石收费公路旁
Somebody saw her parked off of Black Rock Turnpike the other night.
-没有吧 -上周四
- I don't think so. - Last Thursday?
在我去哈特福德的时候
When I was in Hartford?
不然你会打电♥话♥的 对吗
Otherwise, you would've called, right?
嗯 我没提
Oh... Yeah, there's, uh...
是有原因的
there was a reason I didn't mention that.
我被拦下了 路检
I got pulled over. Traffic stop.
-是吗 -谁拦的
- Really? - Yeah, by guess who?
你告诉我
You tell me.
你觉得谁会因为坏掉的尾灯拦下我
Who do you think would pull me over
而实际上我根本没有
for a broken taillight when I didn't even have one?
泰勒
Taylor,
开着他爸的福特 就像还在高中一样
in his dad's old Plymouth Fury, like he's still in high school,
从某种程度上讲 他确实还在
which, in a way, he still is.
你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you say anything about it before?
我不想给他满足感
I didn't wanna give him the satisfaction,
而你事情已经够多了
and you have enough on your plate.
宝贝 你不需要保护我
Babe, you don't need to protect me.
伯恩哈特一家才需要保护
It's the Bernhardts who are gonna need protecting.
洋蓟沙拉加薄荷蒜泥蛋黄酱
The artichoke salad with mint aioli.
这是菜单上最好的沙拉
That's the best salad on the menu.
很好 还要
Oh, good. And the...
褐色黄油榛子蛋糕
brown butter hazelnut torte.
那个也很好吃 你不会失望的
That's amazing too. You won't be disappointed.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
-你能把我的包递给我吗
Oh, could you hand me my, uh, purse?
-当然 -谢谢
- Oh, of course. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
洋蓟沙拉加薄荷蒜泥蛋黄酱
Artichoke salad with mint aioli.
这个必须要发
Oh, I have to post this.
卡罗尔·詹森来电
我是杜安 你好吗 詹森女士
This is Duane. How are you, Ms. Jenson?
杜安 我是州长办公室的斯科特·艾莫森
Duane, it's Scott Emerson from the Governor's office.
-什么 谁 -斯科特·艾莫森
- Sorry, who? - Scott Emerson.
卡罗尔让我联♥系♥你 我们以前见过
Uh, Carol asked me to call you, but... but we've met before.
-是吗 -对
- We have? - Yeah, the, uh...
就是你和州长合影那天
the day you got your picture taken with the Governor.
当然
Oh, yes, of course.
高个子 沙色头发
Tall, sandy-haired fellow?
对 就是我 听着 今天有个
Yep. Yep, that's me. Uh, look, you had a visit today
叫莎拉·皮特曼的律师去找你
from a lawyer named Sarah Pitman.
-超级烦人 -嗯
- Real pain in the ass. - Yeah.
是的 我们叫她斗牛犬皮特曼
Oh, yeah, we call her Pitman the Pit Bull.
就是她
Well, that's the one.
她走后 给卡罗尔打了电♥话♥
Well, after she left you, she called Carol,
然后卡罗尔又打给我的驻地办事处
and then Carol called me at the Field Office,
我们开始谈这事
and we started getting into this.
-抱歉造成的混乱 -不 结果证明这个律师
- Sorry about all the fuss. - No, it turns out this lawyer
可能帮了我们个大忙
might've done us all a big favor.
所以卡罗尔想让我跟你解释下
That's why Carol wanted me to loop you in.
她现在忙着和网络安全的人合作
She's... she's busy working with the cybersecurity guys right now,
不然她会亲自打给你
otherwise she would've called you herself.
网络安全
Cybersecurity?
他们想弄清
Uh, they're... they're trying to figure out
马里斯·约瑟波维克的照片
how Marius Josipovic's picture
是怎么进到皮特·墨菲档案的
got into Pete Murphy's file.
-有任何头绪吗 -是的
- Got any ideas? - Yeah, they do,
但不是好消息
but, uh, it's not good news.
-女士 出什么事了吗 -我的身份识别卡
- Ma'am, is something wrong? - Uh, my... my ID badge,
我几乎确定我
I'm almost certain I...
抱歉 埃米利奥
Um, I'm, uh, so sorry, Emilio.
我马上回来
I... I will be back.
-是黑客 杜安 -真的吗
- It's hackers, Duane. - You serious?
我是说心脏病
As a heart attack.
埃米利奥
她走了
有多严重
Well, how bad?
卡罗尔和IT人员
Uh, well, that's what Carol's working with
正在查明
our I.T. guys to figure out.
可能就是一次小小的入侵
You know, it could be a little one-time intrusion,
但因为我们的系统是双因素身份认证
but since our system's based on a two-factor identification,
也可能是更大规模的
it could be bigger, a lot bigger.
或者
Or...
也可能没什么
it could turn out to be no big deal.
你知道我在说什么吗 杜安
Do you know what I'm saying, Duane?
你是说我们不要反应过激
You're saying we don't wanna overreact.
没错 我们不想狱长
Exactly. We... we just don't want the Warden
或者州长牵扯进来
or, God forbid, the Governor involved,
除非无法避免 对吗
unless it's absolutely necessary, do we?
有什么我能做的
Uh, is there anything that I can do?
这个律师 斗牛犬皮特曼
This lawyer, Pitman the Pit Bull,
我们不能让她上法庭
we don't want her going to court,
或者更糟 联♥系♥媒体曝光这事
or, even worse, calling the media about this.
你得安抚她 杜安
You need to neutralize her, Duane.
-怎么做 -把皮特·墨菲放了
- How? - Give her Pete Murphy.
沃特 沃特 我肯定把我的身份识别卡落在楼上了
Walt... Walt, I must've left my ID badge upstairs.
你能借我开下吗 我会马上给你拿下来
Do you mind? I'll bring it right back down.
谢谢
Thank you.
我难道不需要什么授权吗
Don't I need some kinda authorization?
授权 杜安 你自己跟我说
Authorization? Duane, you told me yourself
档案里显示他早该被释放了
that the file says he's overdue for release.
但是影印本上的日期
But the... the date on the hardcopy...
听着 要是皮特曼上诉
Look, if Pitman files a lawsuit,
这事就会闹大
it's gonna blow this whole thing wide open.
媒体会说这是安保大漏洞
The media's gonna call it a major breach in security,
然后让惩治局和州长陷入丑闻
and give the department and the Governor a black eye.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
不
No.
然后她会来对付你 杜安
No, and then she's gonna come after you, Duane.
你真想在
Do you really wanna spend
退休后头三年
the first three years of your retirement
都去做取证 上庭
giving depositions and going to court,
囚犯权利示♥威♥者在你家外面游♥行♥吗
having prisoners' rights protesters marching outside your house?
你不想 对吧
No, you don't wanna do that, do you?
当然不
Absolutely not, no.
再说 他又不是杀人犯
Plus, we're not talking about a murderer here.
皮特·墨菲对公众没有威胁
Pete Murphy isn't... isn't a public menace.
这倒是没错 确实没有
That's true. No, he's not.
他是个试图抢靶场的蠢货
No, he's an idiot who tried to rob a gun range.
当然 但是
Sure, but, uh...
这样 杜安 我们换个方式吧
You know what, Duane, let's switch gears here.
我给局长打电♥话♥
Uh, I'm gonna call the Commissioner.
你的传真号♥码是多少
What's your fax number?
杜安
我知道我可以指望你为惩治局做出正确的选择
我把牌照输进车管局系统
Okay, I put the license plate into the DMV system,
得到VIN码 现在我在用这个
got the VIN number, and now I'm using this...
非法应用
frankly illegal application
同车子的安保系统交流
to talk to the car's security system
给门和点火装置重新编码
and reprogram the doors and ignition codes.
老天 在以前你只需要
Jesus, it used to be all you needed
一根细长铁条和剥皮钳
was a Slim Jim and a pair of wire strippers.
现在要偷车难多了
A lot harder to steal a car these days.
-我们没在偷车 -那你说是什么
- We're not stealing their car. - What would you call it?
我们在帮爱尔兰莫的忙
We're doing Irish Moe a solid.
我会记住给法官说的
I'll remember to tell the judge.
好了 好了
Okay, there you go. There you go.
-价值4千的安保系统被60块的应用打败 -很好
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表