剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
看门狗 向门控A报告
Watch dogs, report to gate control A.
看门狗 请向门控A报告
Watch dogs, please report to gate control A.
她没问题
Uh, she's good.
我找副监狱长哈丁 谢谢
Deputy Superintendent Harding, please.
你找副监狱长干什么
And what is your business with the Superintendent?
莎拉·皮特曼
我是公设辩护办公室的
I'm from the Public Defender's office.
哈丁先生 我是门卫处的凯恩
Mr. Harding, sir, this is Officer Kane down in Security.
-这有个律师 -莎拉·皮特曼
- There's a lawyer here... - Sarah Pitman.
说需要和你谈话
Says she needs to speak to you.
明白 长官
Uh-huh, I understand, sir.
进去吧
Go ahead in.
让你插位进来的 皮特曼女士
Squeezing you in, Ms. Pitman,
所以请开门见山
so if you wouldn't mind getting right to the point.
不怎么喜欢律师 是吗 哈丁先生
Don't much care for lawyers, do you, Mr. Harding?
我这行就这样 你懂的
It's my line of work, you understand.
这叫做司法体系 哈丁先生
It's called the justice system, Mr. Harding.
我们都在伸张正义的过程中扮演各自的角色
We all play a part in seeing justice done.
不言而喻
Goes without saying.
那为什么我的委托人皮特·墨菲还在牢里
Then why is my client, Peter Murphy, still locked up?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
他欠社会的债务已经全部还清
His debt to society is paid in full.
他10天前就该被释放
He was supposed to have been released ten days ago.
10天 哈丁先生
Ten days, Mr. Harding.
-再说下名字 -皮特·墨菲
- Name again? - Peter Murphy.
他不是这座监狱里第一个
He's not the first prisoner unlawfully held past
被非法逾期关押的囚犯
his court-mandated release date at this institution.
我的公文包里全是新闻剪纸的档案
I have a file full of news clippings in my briefcase,
如果你想看的话
if you'd like to see 'em.
我能看看吗
May I see?
如果这个出狱日期是对的 他应该被释放了
If this release date is right, he should be out.
那就是他的出狱日期
That's his release date,
但照片不是他的
but that's not his photograph.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我认识我的委托人 哈丁先生
I know my own client, Mr. Harding.
那是他的资料 脸不是他的
That's his file. That's not his face.
这种事经常发生吗
Does this happen a lot?
你多快能放他出来
Well, how soon can you have him out?
等一下
Just... hold on.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
-你收到了吗 -进展如何
- You getting these? - Yeah, how'd it go?
他上钩了
He's taking the bait.
我喜欢他和州长的那张合影
I like that one with him and the Governor.
我觉得这人不行
I think this guy's all wrong.
不 相信我 他没问题
No, trust me, he's all right.
我总是担心当你说"相信我"的时候
I worry when you say, "Trust me."
玛乔丽 我在那里待了三年 我了解这些人
Marjorie, I spent three years in there. I know these guys.
杜安·哈丁是个事业官僚 在任职30年后
Duane Harding's a career bureaucrat who's about to retire
即将退休
after 30 years on the job.
他最不想要的就是打官司或者丑闻
The last thing he wants is a lawsuit or a scandal.
-感觉很不靠谱 -听着 我跟你说
- It feels like very long odds. - Listen, I'm telling you,
傍晚前皮特就会被放出来 必须的
we're gonna have Pete out by nightfall, we have to,
因为没有皮特 就没有玛吉
'cause without Pete, there's no Maggie,
-没有玛吉 -你就要面对两个
- and with no Maggie... - You're up against two guys
为了找到她不惜杀了
who'll kill you and the whole family
你和那整个家庭的人
just to find her.
操
Fuck.
诈欺担♥保♥人
诈欺担♥保♥人
第二季 第二集
诈欺担♥保♥人
我就知道我少了一个前灯 不是两个
I know I was missing one headlight, not two.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
这破车或许很旧
It may be an old piece of shit,
但我知道我需要换几个前灯
but I know how many headlights I need to replace.
我撞上温斯洛的车后第二个就不见了
The second one went missing after I smashed into Winslow's car.
但之后皮特开着这车进了城又回来
Yeah, but... but then Pete drove the truck to the city and back.
可能掉在任何地方
It could've been lost anywhere.
警方可能在犯罪现场找到
Yeah, and the police could've retrieved it at the crime scene,
把我的卡车和温斯洛遇害案联♥系♥在一起
which ties my truck to Winslow's murder.
好吧
Okay.
-我会去查证据 -去费尔菲尔德吗
- I'll check evidence. - In Fairfield?
案子转到布里奇波特了
The case got moved to Bridgeport.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry, okay?
为了安全起见 把灯换了
Just to be safe, let's get it replaced,
但是别留纸质追踪文件
but we don't want a paper trail,
所以到废车场去换
so get the replacements from a salvage yard.
-用现金支付 -泰勒
- Pay cash. - Oh, Taylor.
别担心 外婆 别担心
Don't worry, Grandma. Don't worry.
不会有事的 好吗
It's all gonna be fine, okay? All right?
我会去查证据 然后给你电♥话♥
I'll check the evidence and call you.
纽约警局警探在布雷特森林遇害
弗兰克·温斯洛
我在楼下喊你呢
I yelled for you downstairs.
我的错 孩子们呢
My bad. Uh, where are the kids?
我把雅各布送到日托所去了
I dropped Jacob at daycare.
艾伦在厨房♥吃麦片
Ellen's in the kitchen, having cereal.
谢谢送她去学校
Thanks for taking her to school.
客气 你要去办公室吗
Yeah, my pleasure. Um, you be at the office?
过会儿去 我有事要先处理
In a while. I have this errand thing I have to do first.
听上去很神秘
That sounds mysterious.
车管局 你要来吗
It's the DMV. Wanna come?
-很有诱惑 不过 -就知道你不想去 拜
- Uh, tempting, but... - Didn't think so. Later.
马里斯·约瑟波维克
这名字很眼熟 但
I kinda recognize the name, but...
我说不出他长什么样
I couldn't tell you what he looks like.
这有超过1800个囚犯
We got more than 1,800 inmates down there.
关于出狱日期她是对的
She's right about the release date.
我无法解释
Yeah, well... I can't explain that.
我不需要你解释
I don't need you to explain it.
我要你到牢房♥区
I need you to get your ass down to the cellblock,
告诉我这是不是他的脸
tell me if that's his face or not.
遵命
Yes, sir.
操
Fuck.
该死
Shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
证物室
闲人勿进
卡莉
我们得谈谈
-注意点 -什么
- Hey, watch yourself. - Sorry?
我们纽约警局的朋友刚到
Our friend from the NYPD just landed.
她会问你关于温斯洛之前到这里的情况
She's gonna wanna talk to you about the time Winslow came in.
好 其实没什么可说的 不过没问题
Okay. I mean, there's not much to tell her, but sure.
她会在这儿待多久
How long is she gonna be here?
她说"要多久就多久"
She said, "As long as it takes."
麻烦越少越好
We'll keep the static to a minimum.
尽快搞定 就像直肠检查一样
Try to get it over as quick as we can, like a rectal exam.
明白
Copy that.
卡莉
我们得谈谈
现在不方便
是关于那个死了的警♥察♥
今晚
我就在你车旁边 你出来还是我进去
我日
Fuck.
这是你的牌吗
Is that your card?
这张呢
How 'bout that?
你纯粹是在瞎猜
Come on, now you're just guessing.
猜你妹 你想提高赌注吗
Fuck you I'm guessing. You wanna raise the bet?
嗯 我想
Yeah. I actually... yes, I do.
双倍
Make it double.
这是你的牌
That's your fucking card.
烟给我
Pay up.
你叫什么 囚犯
What's your name, inmate?
警佐问你话呢
Sergeant asked you a question.
皮特·墨菲
Pete Murphy.
好 别动
Okay. Hold still.
什么情况
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表