剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
that looked like it could be a headlight glass.
我就知道
I knew it.
听着 这不是关键证据
Look, it's not a smoking gun.
好吗
Okay?
但你早晚得把那些车前灯换掉
But you need to get those headlights replaced sooner than later.
好 我马上去办
Yeah, I'll do it first thing.
好 记住...
Good. And remember...
我知道 我知道 用旧的
I know, I know. Used parts.
对 我晚点回你 我爱你 外婆
Yeah. I'll call you later. I love you, Grandma.
我也爱你
I love you too.
伙计
Man...
看看这个宣言书
...look at this proclamation.
该死的复活节起义
Goddamn Easter Rebellion.
你知道这是真的假的吗
You know if it's real?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是爱尔兰莫的朋友
I'm a friend of Irish Moe's.
是就见鬼了
The fuck you are.
你就是他
You're him?
我以为他也是爱尔兰人呢
I was expecting a fellow Mick.
你是谁 太平洋岛民
What are you, Pacific Islander?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我只是从口袋里掏出手♥机♥
I'm just gonna go in my pocket and get my phone.
不许说"我会最想你之类的话"
...no "I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow."
不要给人留下线索
Nothing that anybody can look back on.
我知道我该怎么做
Look, I know how to play my part.
你逼我打开保险箱后
After you force me to open up the safe,
不能直接去拿装钱的盒子
you can't go straight for the cash box.
莫 我认得其中一个声音
You see, Moe, one of those voices I know.
那家伙是专业的 注重细节
Guy's a pro, very detail-oriented.
武器都会检查三遍
Triple-checks his weapons.
为防万一 会录下客户的对话
Records his clients in case a deal goes south.
但他上个活儿结束后没有现身
But he didn't check in after this last gig,
违反了标准流程
which is not S.O.P.
所以我只能假设最坏的情况
So I have to assume the worst.
但我还是得知道发生了什么
But I still need to know what happened.
我得和另一个声音的主人聊聊
I need to talk to that other voice.
他是谁
Who is he?
不知道
No idea.
给我个名字
Give me a name.
我就不来烦你
I'll get out of your hair.
我在找1987年款GMC皮卡的车前灯
I'm looking for headlights for a 1987 GMC High Sierra.
-没有 -你确定
- Sorry. - You sure?
你这儿的库存可不少呢
You got a awful lot of metal out here.
我清楚废车场里的每个配件 我也清楚你的车
I know every item in this yard, and I know your truck.
人们都想留着它们
People hold on to them.
你想找到那个物件 只能去
Only place you're gonna find parts for it is at,
曼尼摩杰汽配
uh, Pep Boys.
明白了
I see.
问题是 我想找旧配件
Thing is, I want used parts.
保持原汁原味
You know, keep it authentic.
如果你要是不急着用
Yeah, well, if you don't need 'em fast,
我可以在国家数据库提交订单
I can put a order into the national database,
WO348
看有没有能用的
and see if anything comes in.
提供姓名和电♥话♥就行
Just need your name and number.
知道吗 我还是去曼尼摩杰汽配吧
You know, maybe I will hit Pep Boys.
谢了
Thanks.
鞋子
So, uh, the shoes.
鞋子磨损很严重
Shoes are pretty scuffed up.
鞋底显示有拖拽痕迹
Pattern there suggests drag marks.
我的猜想是
My...my guess would be
与凶手发生了肢体冲突
a physical altercation with the killer.
可能警徽就是这样丢的
Might be why his shield is missing.
打斗中掉了
Dropped it in a fight.
也许是他弄掉的 也许
Maybe he dropped it, or maybe
是凶手拿走当做战利品了
the killer took it as... as a trophy.
头部枪伤来自右侧 胸部枪伤来自左侧
Head wound came from the right; chest from the left.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't... Uh.
好吧
Okay, okay, um.
凶手和温斯洛一起进入树林
The killer and Winslow are in the woods together.
也许是为了做交易
Maybe to make a deal.
也许凶手故意把他带到那想做掉他
Maybe the killer took him out there for a hit.
不管怎样 他们...
Either way, you know, they...
他们吵了起来
they argued, right?
然后发生争斗
They, um, they scuffled.
温斯洛决定伺机逃走
Winslow decides to make a break for it,
上了车
gets in his car,
开走
takes off.
凶手上了他的车
Killer gets in his car,
追了上去
gives chase,
从温斯洛后面撞了上去
bashes Winslow from behind,
让他撞到树上
sends him just right into a tree.
所以他转向右边
So he sheers off right.
凶手从车上下来
Killer gets out,
靠近副驾驶的一边
uh, approaches passenger side,
迅速朝温斯洛太阳穴开了一枪
puts a quick bullet in Winslow's temple
来了结他
to down him,
又绕到更近的一边
circles around to get closer,
往胸口补了两枪 彻底干掉他
puts two more in his chest to finish the job.
我们去事发车辆上过一遍
Let's walk through it at the car.
逮捕和起诉记录
路易斯
我不能放了你的小鸟 有其他方案吗
那你的床上用品就别洗了
该死
Shit.
-茱莉亚 -这下可好
- Julia. - Oh, good.
我以为你今天要去艾伦学校参加活动呢
I thought you had that thing at Ellen's school today.
不 她的独奏会在下周
No, her recital is next week.
如果你和外公这次能来就太好了
And it'd be nice if you and Grandpa could make it this time.
-那是谁 -谁也不是
- Who's that? - Nobody.
瓦莱莉·阿贝塔
Valerie Abeyta?
我已经决定不保释她了
I already decided not to bond her out.
保释金五十万
The bail's half a million,
但她逃跑风险很大
but she's too big a flight risk.
那就好
Good.
她放了雄鹰保释公♥司♥鸽子
She ran on Eagle Bonding,
有传闻说 她在墨西哥一直有支援
and word is she's got a foot in Mexico at all times.
茱莉亚 我相信你
Julia, I trust you.
什么时候的事
Since when?
自从你把全家从我和多克里的那破事救出来后
Since you got us out of that mess I made with Dockery.
我一直没好好感谢你
I never really thanked you.
不客气 奥德丽
You're welcome, Audrey.
是彻底摆平了吧
And it is really settled, right?
因为我听你之前说要反悔什么的
'Cause I heard you say something about unringing a bell.
对 摆平了
Yes, it's settled.
摆平了 因为我亲自摆平的
It's settled because I settled it.
只是随口问一句
Just asking a simple question.
鲍比 我是奥德丽·伯恩哈特
Bobby. Uh, Audrey Bernhardt.
挺好的 你呢
Fine, fine. You?
我给你打来是因为
Reason I'm calling is
我的车出了点问题
I have a problem with my truck.
皮特 记得那件我不想告诉你的事吗
Hey, Pete, remember that thing I didn't want to tell you about?
我得告诉你 回我电♥话♥
I need to tell you about it. Call me back.
看来外婆在里面
Take it Grandma's inside?
你怎么这么想
Whatever gives you that idea?
我要去街角的商店
Hey, um, I'm gonna hit the store on the corner.
-要帮你带什么吗 -不用了
- You want anything? - Uh, no, I'm good.
你知道表哥皮特
Um, hey, do you by any chance know if
出城了吗
um, Cousin Pete left town?
怎么了
Why?
好吧 这听上去有些疯狂
Okay, this is gonna sound crazy,
但我觉得我昨晚凌晨三点看到他在农舍外面
but I thought I saw him outside the farmhouse 3:00 a.m. last night.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表