剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
该死
Oh, damn it.
该死...
Sh...
好了
Okay.
马里斯
Marius.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我是来救你的
I'm here to save you.
-谁要杀我 -我到车里解释
- From who? - I'll explain in the car.
你该一起来 如果他们看见你 会杀了你
You should come. If they see you, they'll kill you.
不 我家人在这儿
No, my family's in here.
皮特 皮特
Pete. Pete.
他们也会杀了你的家人
They'll kill your family too.
该死
Shit.
-坐后面 -后面
- In the back. - In the back?
坐后面 快点
In the back, come on.
到底怎么回事 马里斯
What the fuck is going on, Marius?
我出狱后的前几天
A couple of days after I got out,
有两个歹徒在街上劫持了我
these two gorillas grabbed me off the street.
他们把我扔进后备箱
They threw me in their trunk.
他们问我妈在哪
They kept asking me where my mom was.
-你妈 -不 你妈
- Your mom? - No, your mom.
他们把我当成你了
They...they thought I was you.
-什么 为什么 -不知道
- Wh-what, why? - I don't know.
我一直解释我是谁 但他们不管
I kept telling them who I was, but they didn't care.
他们说如果我找不到你妈
They said that if I didn't find your mom,
他们就杀了你全家
they would kill your whole family.
听着 我家人有危险 我得回去
Look, if my family's in danger, I gotta go back.
-我得警告他们 -不 不
- I gotta warn them. - No, no, no.
他们说 如果...
They said that...that if...
如果我告诉任何人
if I talked to anybody,
他们就杀了你妈
they...they would kill your mother anyway.
-你告诉我妈了 -不 坐好
- You told my...my mom? - No, you sit down!
坐下 坐下 坐回去
Get down! Get down! Get down!
-该死 -你得躲好
- God damn it! - You gotta stay down.
也许我该回监狱 伙计
Look, maybe I should just go back to prison, man.
你不知道我昨晚经历了什么
You don't know the night that I've had.
皮特 他们会在监狱杀了你
Pete, they were gonna kill you in prison.
所以我才把你弄出来
That...that's why I got you out.
什么 你救的我
What, you got me out?
我贿赂了车上的狱警 叫他不等你上车就走
I paid the C.O. on the bus to leave you behind.
他不得不打掩护 说你越狱了
He had to cover and say... say you escaped.
所以监狱应急反应小组和法警都在找你
That's why CERT and the marshals are looking for you.
我本打算在路上与你汇合 但...
I was gonna meet you at the road, but...but
一时甩不掉他们
I couldn't shake them in time.
你怎么知道我会回到农舍
How'd you know I was going back to the farmhouse?
皮特 我们做了三年的狱友
Pete, we were cellies for three years.
我都用不着猜
I...I didn't need to guess.
天啊 这一切太疯狂了
Oh, my God. This is fucking crazy, man.
绝对疯了
It's absolutely crazy.
不 最疯狂的是
No, you know what's crazy is...is the fact that
这些年来 我一直因为抢劫靶场的事
all those years I thought you were an idiot
以为你是个白♥痴♥
for robbing a gun range.
靶场怎么了
What about the gun range?
他们知道靶场的事
Oh, they know all about the gun range.
他们知道仓库的事
They know all about the storage place.
他们知道一切
They know everything.
他们怎么会知道仓库的事
How the fuck do they know about the storage place?
我不知道
I don't know, it's...
但他们就是因此才来找你和你妈妈
but it's why they're looking for you and your mother.
你们到底做了什么
What...what...what the fuck did you guys do?
皮特 我帮不了你
Pete, I can't help you... I can't help you
除非你告诉我发生了什么
if you don't tell me what happened.
不行
I can't.
不 你必须告诉我发生了什么
No, you gotta tell me what happened.
如果我们不照他们的想法做
If we don't do what these guys want,
我们都会死 你 我 你全家
we're all dead: you, me, your whole family.
他们会连同里面的人一起 把农舍烧了
They're gonna burn down the farmhouse with everybody inside.
你和你妈妈到底做了什么
What the fuck did you and your mother do?
天啊
Oh, my God.
八年前
So eight years ago,
好吗
okay?
有个叫雷吉的人
This guy Reggie...
他把我和我妈牵扯进一个行动
...he gets me and my mom into this thing.
我们称之为"清扫行动"
We called it "Housecleaning," all right?
我们会监控一处房♥子
We'd sit on a house,
等着主人离开
wait for the people to leave.
当主人离开后
And when the owners left,
我就跟踪他们
I would follow them, you know.
而雷吉 我妈妈 还有小队成员
And Reggie, my mom, and the crew
就把房♥子清空
would clean it the fuck out, man.
他们拿艺术品
They would take art.
他们拿家具
They would take furniture.
什么都拿
They would take everything.
连汤匙都拿
Down to the fucking spoons.
然后在三年前
Then, like, three years ago,
我们北上
we come up north,
我们开始抢劫仓库
we started hitting storage facilities.
我们物色到了一个在弗农山庄的仓库
We scouted this one in Mount Vernon.
每天 警卫都会到一个长椅吃午餐
Every day, the guard went to a bench and ate his lunch.
我们行动那天 一如往常
And the day we hit it, it was no different.
我们知道有一个小时时间
We knew we had one hour.
如果他提前回去 我就打电♥话♥
If he started back early, I was supposed to call.
但我妈打给了我
But then my mom calls me.
她叫我拖住他
She tells me to stall him.
好
Okay.
她说 想尽一切办法
She says, do whatever it takes.
我就应该朝他开枪的
I should have fucking shot him.
我本可以那么做的
I could have.
绑♥架♥他
Kidnapped him,
开车从他身上碾过去之类的
ran him over with my car, something.
但周围有人
But there were people,
附近太多人了
so many fucking people there.
弗农山庄
体育用品
然后他就进了这家体育用品店
So then he...he goes into this sporting goods store,
但其实不是
except it's not.
那是一家靶场
It's a fucking gun range, man.
但她说 想尽一切办法
But she said...she said, do whatever it takes.
我明白那是什么意思
And I knew what that meant,
我知道如果我不阻止那个警卫
I knew if I didn't stop that guard,
我妈妈和其他人可能都会死
then my mom and the guys could end up dead.
不许动
Nobody move!
当我回去时
When I got back in there,
警卫已经不见了
the guard was gone.
正如我担心的那样
It was just like I feared, man.
他回去了 所有人都死了
He went back to the space and everybody died.
但新闻说有两个人逃走了
Yeah, but the news said that two people escaped,
一男一女
a man and a woman.
不 我妈和雷吉在交火中中弹
No, my mom and Reggie took bullets in the shootout,
在逃跑途中死了
and they died on the run.
他们为什么觉得你妈还活着
Why did they think your mother was still alive?
我不能再说了
I can't talk anymore.
我得睡会儿
I gotta sleep.
诈欺担♥保♥人
诈欺担♥保♥人
第二季 第三集
诈欺担♥保♥人
泰勒 你还好吗
Taylor. You all right?
抱歉 我知道现在很早 外婆
I'm sorry, I know it's early, Grandma.
我昨晚不想吵醒你
I didn't want to wake you last night.
天啊 他们找到了车前灯 是吗
Oh, God. They-they found the headlight, didn't they?
没找到灯
Not the light itself,
但证物里有一包什么东西
but there was a bag of something in evidence
看着像是车前灯碎片
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表