剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
没有啊
- No way.
你觉得是帕特丽夏吗?
You don't think it's Patricia, do you?
不
- No.
不 克里族人不相信鬼魂
No, Nehiyawak don't believe in ghosts,
但是他们却相信某种令人毛骨悚然的食人怪传说
but they do believe in this creepy cannibal thing
好像被称为温迪戈?
called the Wetiko?
威兹的儿子凯莱布对它们很着迷
Wheezer's kid Caleb is obsessed with them,
但它们让我感到害怕
but they freak me out.
那是血吗?
- Is that blood?
好吧...
Okay...
好吧 这开始有点吓人了
Okay, this is starting to get spooky.
人们和动物才会流血 鬼魂不会
- People and animals bleed, not ghosts.
关于那个东西 你叫它什么来着 那个...
- What about that thing, what'd you call it, the...
-温迪戈? -对 就是温迪戈 他们会流血吗?
- The Wetiko? - Wetiko, yeah. Do they bleed?
可能会吧
- They might.
墙上还有更多的血
There's more blood on the wall.
这可不太妙啊
- That is not good.
退后 帕特丽夏! 退后!
Back off, Patricia! Back off!
-莱娜? -莱娜?
- Leenah? - Leenah?
你妈妈知道你在这吗?
- Does your mom know where you are?
她以为我在斯塔家过夜
- She thinks I'm at a sleepover at Star's house.
这跟你模仿帕特丽夏又有什么关系?
And what does that have to do with you pulling a Patricia?
-根本没有什么帕特丽夏 -我们这么觉得
- There is no Patricia. - We think.
我需要在城里找个地方住
- I needed a place to stay in town.
你之前说这里总是人来人往的
And you said there were always people coming and going,
所以我猜你们中一定有人在上夜班
so I figured one of you had to be working a night shift.
我就是想要准备一下 然后去听音乐会
I was gonna get ready, go to the concert,
然后再在一张空床上倒头就睡
then crash in an empty bed.
你们甚至都不会注意到我
You wouldn't even have noticed.
但是我刚到这 你们就回来了
But I just got here when you came home.
我不得不跑出去躲起来
I had to run outside to hide.
你们熄灯之后 我想悄悄溜回来
When the lights went out, I tried to sneak back in,
却又不小心撞到了柜台上的一只玻璃杯割伤了手
but I bumped into a glass on the counter and cut my hand.
我理解你想去看音乐会的心情
- I get you wanting to go to a concert.
而且如果你需要一个安全住处的话
And you know you can always come to me
你知道的你随时可以来找我
if you need a safe place to stay.
但是你不能躲着你妈妈
But you cannot sneak out on your mom
还像这样骗她
and lie to her like that.
你必须好好告诉她你要去哪
You have to be honest about where you are.
如果她说不行 我相信她一定有她的理由
And if she said no, I'm sure she had a reason to.
听着 我这里会一直欢迎你来 好吗?
Look, I am always here for you, okay?
但是要先让我和你妈妈知道你要来
But let me and your mom know you're coming first.
我会给你妈妈打电♥话♥ 告诉她你没事
- I'll call your mom and let her know you're okay.
谢谢你 克丽丝特尔
- Thanks, Crystal.
现在的孩子们啊 是吧?
- Kids these days, eh?
她是个好孩子 她只是需要一点指引
- She's a good kid, she just needs a little direction.
但我在这个年纪的时候也这样 所以...
But so did I at that age, so...
我打赌你小时候一定也是个皮大王
- I bet you were a handful.
啊 双份的难搞
Ah, two handfuls.
自从莉娜的爸爸去世后
Her mom's doing it all on her own
她妈妈一个人独自支撑一切 所以我们都或多或少
since Leenah's dad died, so we all kind of
对她照顾着点
look out for her.
调皮鬼还是要调皮鬼来治是吧?
- Takes a rascal to raise a rascal, right?
不要意思 是改过的调皮鬼
- Excuse me. A reformed rascal.
大部分时候是的
Mostly.
你对克丽丝特尔有好感
You have a crush on Crystal.
这才是你想说的 是不是?
That's what this is all about, isn't it?
嘘 我不是这个意思 机长
- Shh, no it's not like that, Cap.
不要揭穿我啊 伙计
Why you blowing up my spot, man?
可这重要吗?
Does it matter?
我的意思是 她现在整个人都不在状态
I mean, she's in a totally different place right now.
这种悲痛需要时间去平复
Grief like that takes time.
即使这样 悲伤也永远不会完全消失
And even then, it never fully goes away.
我们能谈谈不好的事是怎么回事吗?
- Are we gonna talk about the bad thing that happened?
你在意识模糊的时候提到的
You mentioned it when you were tripping.
发生了什么? 你为什么不去更大的飞机上担任机长?
What happened? Why aren't you captain on a bigger plane,
而要来这里当副驾驶呢?
why come up here and be a first officer?
你想让我怎么说 机长?
- What do you want me to say, Cap?
发生了不好的事情
Something bad did happen.
我一直视频的那个人 佐伊 她是我姐姐
The woman I was FaceTiming with, Zoe, she's my sister.
我在威士忌小亭找了兼♥职♥
I got a second job working at the Whiskey Hatch
就是为了资助她 因为以前她丈夫是和我一起飞的
to send her money because I used to fly with her husband.
他是我最好的朋友 但他去世了
He was my best friend. But he died.
这都是我的错
And it's my fault.
你的记录上没有任何问题
- There's nothing on your record.
出事的时候 我并没有在执飞
- I wasn't flying when it happened.
但那都是我的错
But it was my fault.
然后...
And after that...
听着 机长 我是个优秀的飞行员
Look, Cap, I'm a good pilot.
你不需要担心什么
You don't need to worry.
但我真的不想再做机长了
But I don't want to be captain again.
我不想承担那份责任
I don't want that responsibility.
来 吃个棉花糖
- Have a marshmallow.
感觉好点了吗? 嗯?
Feel better, huh?
没事了
- It's good.
嘿 威兹?
Hey, Wheezer?
快到晚上换班的时间了是吗?
Almost time for the night shift to take over in here?
嗯 不管怎么说 我得走了 放轻松些 机长
Yeah, I should get going anyway. Take it easy, Cap.
我以为已经是晚上了
- I thought it was already night.
不 还没有 不过 那夕阳真美
No, not yet. Beautiful sunset, though.
你没飞行任务的时候 不是应该
- Shouldn't you be working at the Whiskey Hatch
-在威士忌小亭兼♥职♥吗? -哦 我本来是要去的
if you're not flying? Oh, I was supposed to,
但是他们让我今晚休息
but they gave me the night off.
这是一个很长的故事
It's a long story.
飞行学校学费很昂贵
Flight school's expensive,
而且我没有家人资助我
and I don't have family support.
所以当我第一次来到这个城镇时 我身无分文
So when I first blew into town, I was broke.
那就是我开始做调酒师的原因
That's how I started tending bar.
但是最近
But lately,
有个不正经的人一直在附近徘徊
there's been a bad element hanging around.
他们叫他布恩
They call him Boone.
他只喝黑咖啡
He only drinks black coffee.
我没有证据 而且我也没有看见有钱过手
I don't have proof, and I've never seen money change hands,
但他总会在有大型比赛的时候出现
but he always comes when there's a big game on.
人们总是来找他
People are always coming to see him.
有时他们笑着离开 但大多数时候 总是没什么好脸色
Sometimes they leave happy, but mostly, it ends in tears.
酒保 再来一杯
- Barkeep, another.
你觉得是不是应该准备离开了 伙计?
- Think maybe you're ready to clear out, partner?
感觉你在这附近喝的咖啡
Feels like you've had more than your fair share of coffee
已经超量了
'round these parts.
这是为了给你添的麻烦 酒保
- For your trouble, barkeep.
随你吧
- Suit yourself.
我可以赶走一个喝过量的男人
- Now I can kick a man out who's been overserved.
在欧美一些国家,酒吧等可以对一些疑似喝过量的客人
进行停止供应或请他们离店,但这一般都是对喝酒的人而言,
而如前边说的,这个客人只喝黑咖啡
但我不能赶走一个我没有证据证明
But I cannot kick a man out that I can't prove
在进行非法赌博的人
is taking illegal bets.
我一直见不得有人被欺骗
Never did like seeing people being taken advantage of.
好吧 你确实一直很有正义感
- Well, you do have a strong sense of justice.
当我还是个孩子的时候 我哥哥就是我心中的英雄
- When I was young, my brother was my hero.
我完全信任他 但他...
I trusted him completely, and he...
利用了那份信任来保全自己
took advantage of that trust to save his own ass.
我失去了我的家人 也失去了自尊
I lost my family, lost my pride.
还差点毁了我的前途
Almost lost my future.
看到有人被欺诈
Never did sit right with me,
我就寝食难安
seeing people being taken advantage of.
不管怎样说 事情在昨晚发生了变化
Anyway, last night, things changed.
酒吧里冷冷清清的
The bar was dead.
镇上有一场音乐会 还有一些从温伯尼来的
There was a concert in town, plus some boxers were up
拳击手比赛 所以大家要么去了社区中心
from Winnipeg, so everyone was either at the community centre
看音乐会 要么去了体育馆看拳击
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表