剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
Your father earned all of that.
通过优秀的技术 通过遵守军纪
With skill, with discipline.
每时每刻不停的
With showing up every single day
证明自己负起了足够配得上这身制♥服♥的责任
To prove that he was responsible enough to earn and to wear them.
当你穿上这身时 人们会信任你
When you wear a uniform, people trust you,
并相信你对得起这份信任
And you are responsible for that trust.
而你 却利用了这一点
But you, you took advantage of that.
为了什么 你的虚荣心吗?
For what, for your-your ego?
我...我错了 伙计
- I... I'm sorry, man.
我...我很抱歉。
I-I'm sorry.
在这里待着
- Stay here.
你是对的 你在我之前看出
You were right. You knew there was something wrong with him
他有问题 我想你应该相信自己的直觉 莱克斯
Before I did. I think you can trust your instincts, lex.
也许吧 但我绝对不会去追赶飞机的
- Maybe. I never would've ran after the plane, though.
是啊 但事情可能会变得非常糟糕
- Yeah, but it could've ended really badly.
你是不会...
you wouldn't have...
就和最低决断高度一样
Busted minimums, either,
结局也可能变得很糟糕
And that could've ended badly too.
那是我的照片 是吗?
- That's the photo of me, isn't it?
不 只是些垃圾
- Nope. Just some old recycling
这里没有人想要看这些
No one here needs to worry about.
我真是太蠢了!
- It was so stupid!
把乔普的授权给纪录片团队
Giving that documentary crew chopper's release.
你敢信我实际上设法说服了自己
And you know, I think I actually managed to convince myself
那是因为我要帮助天空医疗?
That I was doing it to help skymed?
但我只是想要
but I was just trying
挽回这一切
To undo that.
那只是一个愚蠢的搞笑照片
And it is, it is just a dumb, funny photo
除非你就是那个被疯传的人
Unless you're the one who went viral
而且还被吉米·法♥伦♥用做节目上的玩笑
And got joked about on jimmy fallon for being,
Jimmy Fallon(吉米·法♥伦♥)是美国著名喜剧演员、电视主持人
和演员,目前最知名的身份是脱口秀节目《吉米今夜秀》
(The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon)的主持人。
"市长投掷者"
"the mayor chucker."
其实能在法♥伦♥节目中露面算是挺厉害了
- Making it on fallon is pretty impressive.
除非你的丈夫想要担任外科主任
- Unless your husband is up for chief of surgery
这决定了他无法与一个笑话结婚
And decides he can't be married to a joke.
或者直到你的公♥关♥职位被解雇
Or until you get fired from your pr job
因为你本身就是一个公♥关♥灾难
For being a pr disaster.
又或者你开始收到那群精神病发出的死亡威胁
Or you start getting death threats from nutjobs
因为他们确信你是为了破坏市长的竞选活动
Convinced that you threw the mayor on purpose
故意把他扔出去的
To ruin his campaign.
我改名来这里不是想要欺骗任何人
I didn't change my name to try and trick anyone up here.
我改名是因为我不得不这么做
I changed it because I had to.
如果我还想要再找到工作...
If I ever wanted to work again...
或者获得些安全感的话
Or feel safe.
而且我可能现在也不得不离开这里了
And I'm probably gonna have to leave here now, too.
但在我身上发生的事情 那是个意外
But what happened to me, that was an accident.
而我对乔普做的事情却是故意的
I did this to chopper on purpose.
你知道吗 我们很多人到这里来都是
- You know, a lot of us come up here
因为我们想要逃避某些事情
Because we're trying to run from something.
我就是
I was.
我做过一些糟糕的事
And I made some shitty,
也犯过一些自私的错误
Selfish mistakes because of it, too.
乔普已经是成年人了
Chopper's an adult.
他会想明白的 威兹和我们所有人
He'll figure this out. And wheezer and everyone
都会支持他的 一如既往
Will have his back because that's what we do,
玛丽安娜 我们互相照顾彼此
Marianne. We take care of each other.
我们也会照顾你的
And we can take care of you, too.
你将不得不面对众多责难
You'll have to face all of the hard stuff
这会很难过
And it will suck,
但我们会在你背后支持你
But we'll have your back.
如果你需要的话
If you want it.
感谢上帝你们来了 我是现场医疗人员
thank god you're here. I'm the site medic.
我们没有移♥动♥他 以防伤及脊椎
We didn't move him in case of a spinal injury.
嗨 安布罗斯 我是斯特芬
- hi ambrose, I'm stef.
今天我来照顾你 好吗?
I'm gonna take care of you today, okay?
呃 他的心率很高
Ugh, his hr's high.
是吊臂操作员 他刚把它掉了下来
- The knuckle boom operator. He just dropped it.
我本应该自己来操作的 他是个菜鸟
I should've been running it myself, he's too green.
我感觉不到自己的腿了
I can't feel my legs.
我什么都感觉不到了
I can't feel nothing.
这就是我所担心的 他的脊椎
- And that's what I was worried about. His spine.
只是腿部失去知觉的话
- Just because he can't feel his legs,
并不一定意味着瘫痪 好吗?
Doesn't necessarily mean paralysis, okay?
血压是90 60
bp's 90 60.
他有内伤 我要进行输液
He's got internal injuries. I'm gonna push fluids.
把脊椎板拿过来 再把全地形车开近一些 好吗?
Get the backboard and bring the atv closer, okay?
-那这根原木怎么办? -我亲自来
- What about the log? - I'll direct
指挥吊臂操作员
The boom operator myself.
我不会再冒险了
I'm not taking any more chances.
别担心 安布罗斯
- Don't you worry, ambrose.
我会把你救出来的 好么?
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
能请你们帮我打电♥话♥给我女儿妮基让她来吗?
- Could somebody please call my daughter nikki to come?
我们会让她在医院见你的
- We'll have her meet you at the hospital,
-这样可以吗? -谢谢你
How does that sound? - Thank you.
好的 就放在这里
- Okay, just put it here.
-好了 好了 -慢慢来 稳一点
Okay. Okay. - Slow and steady.
尽可能慢一些
Slow as you can.
停下 停下!
- stop, stop!
他的血压刚刚下降了 我们有麻烦了
His blood pressure just dropped. We've got a problem.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
他已经失血过多了...
- He's already lost so much blood, the...
是原木的重量
The weight of the log is the only thing
维持着他的血压
Keeping his pressure up.
这是他还活着的唯一原因
It's the only thing keeping him alive.
那我们该怎么办? 能放回去吗?
- What do we do? Can we put it back?
他已经失血过多 只是速度变慢了而已
- He's already bleeding out. It's just happening slower
在我们将其抬起来时更加恶化了
Than it will when we lift it off.
他撑不过去了 是吗?
- He's not gonna make it, is he?
-哦天呐 安布罗斯 -不 不
Oh god, ambrose. - No, no.
听着 我不会坐看着这个人死的
Look, I'm not gonna watch this man die.
我们要抬起这块原木 一旦它离开了他
We will lift this log. Once it's off of him,
我们需要尽可能快的
We need to move as fast as we can to get him
把他送去医院
To a hospital as soon as possible.
斯特芬 把他送上飞机就需要半小时
- Stef. It's half an hour to get him into a plane
-然后还需要一个小时才能到达汤普森市 -我们能不能让飞机离的更近一些?
And then another hour to yth. - Can we get the plane closer?
YTH是曼尼托巴省汤普森市(Thompson)的机场代码
-或许可以在这条路上降落? -在营地附近
Maybe land it on the road here? - There's a private strip
有一个私人跑道
Near the camp.
它应该足够200型降落
It should be big enough for the 200.
-这可以节省大约15分钟 -好的 好的
It would save maybe 15 minutes. - Okay. Okay.
直到你到达位置 我们会让原木保持原位
We won't lift the log until you get in position.
但是诺瓦克 动作要快
But nowak, move fast.
妮基呢? 她来了吗?
What about nikki? Is she coming?
你提供的联♥系♥方式无法联♥系♥到她
- The contact information you gave us doesn't work.
她几年前搬走了
She moved out a couple of years ago.
在她高中的最后一年我们大吵了一场
We had this big fight her final year of high school.
我真的想过 如果她知道情况的话...
I really thought, if she knew the situation, she...
我们会找到她的 好吗? 我们会把她带过来的
- We're gonna find her, okay? We'll get her here.
我们找不到她 我不知道怎么联♥系♥到她
- We can't find her. I don't know how to reach her.
听着 我不在乎你用什么办法
- Look, I don't care how you do it.
但我们不能坐等在这里
But we're not just gonna sit here and do nothing.
想办法找到他的女儿
Figure out a way to find his daughter
并把她带过来 明白了吗?
And get her here. Understood?
我孩子和她上过同一所高中
- My kid went to high school with her.
他可能认识某个知道她的人
He might know someone that knows her.
-那马上去联♥系♥吧 -嗯 好的
- Do it. Now. - Yeah. Okay.
妮基还小的时候 她妈妈就搬了出去
- Her mother moved out when nikki was young.
一直就是我们两个人相依为命
It's just been the two of us.
从她小时候开始就是
Ever since she was a kid.
我尽力了
And I did my best.
但她是个暴脾气 你明白我意思吗?
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表