剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
- I'd put a syringe in his ribs so that he could breathe.
如果他真的出现出血症状 就会形成血胸
And if he did have a bleed, then that would be a hemothorax.
那就需要为他进行胸腔引流
He'd need a chest tube.
好恶心 你要怎么做胸腔引流?
- Gross. How do you do a chest tube?
我一般不做这个
- I don't.
除了飞机上被装了炸♥弹♥那次
Except for that one time there was a bomb on the plane.
我们的职责是稳定患者的伤情
It's our job to stabilize patients
直到他们被送达医院
Until they get to a hospital,
所以我给他做一个三边引流敷料
So I put a three-sided dressing on it
Three-sided dressing 是一种医疗敷料技术,常见于伤口护理领域,具体指一种
三边封闭、一边开放的伤口覆盖方式。其核心目的是在保护伤口的同时,允许
渗出液或脓液从开放侧排出,避免积留引发感染,尤其适用于有渗液或感染风险的伤口。
让空气和血液可以排出
To let the air and blood drain out.
我之前也用过电工胶带 那个效果也不错
I've also used duct tape before, that works too.
哟 你的工作真是太酷了
- Yo, your job is sick.
我觉得我可能也想成为一名护士了
I think I might want to be a nurse.
你还能教我什么?
What else can you teach me?
别这样 克丽丝特尔 这事其实没那么严重
- Come on, crystal, it wasn't that bad.
莉娜 你偷了一辆越野摩托 并且导致两人受伤
- Leenah. You stole a dirt bike and you hurt two people.
你也有可能受伤 莉娜
And you could've gotten hurt too, leenah.
特里的大哥因为嗑药
- Trev's older brother
被父母赶出了家门
Got kicked out by his parents for doing drugs.
好吗? 他搬到了温尼伯 科尔顿和特里
Okay? He moved to winnipeg and colton and trev
想和他一起去城里玩
Wanted to go hang out with him in the city.
但他就是个麻烦精 克丽丝
But he's trouble, crys.
所以我说服了他们和我一起去北屋
So I convinced them to come to north house with me instead.
但是我需要找个有趣的事情来让他们过来
But I needed something fun to get them to come up here.
我是想要帮忙
I was trying to help.
我是在试着像你那样去做事
I was trying to do what you would've done.
你是对的
- You're right.
杰和我年少无知的时候
Jer and I did do stuff like this all the time
确实经常做这样的事情
When we were young and dumb.
我们也很无聊
We were bored too.
我们也觉得我们是在好心帮忙
And we thought we were helping too
通过走私东西进社区
By smuggling things into the community.
因为现在是夏天
- Cuz, it's summer.
这是我奶奶在杰里米去世前正在为他做的
- My kokum was making these for jeremy before he died,
我本想把它们带回北屋
And I was gonna bring 'em back to north house
但现在我希望能给你
But I want you to have them.
为什么是我?
- Why me?
你让我看到了我自己
- You remind me of me.
和杰里米
And jeremy.
我脱离年少傻了吧唧的时候
I wasn't much older than you
比你大不了多少
When I stopped being young and dumb.
并且开始用一种更聪明的方法帮助别人
And figured out how to help people in a smarter way.
杰里克为此花了更长的时间
Jer took longer
但他的心总是好的
But his heart was always in the right place.
你懂的 他就像这上边的狐狸那样 聪明却并不总是明智
You know, he was like this fox. Clever but not always smart.
直到有一天 他找到了真正正确的道路
Until one day he did figure out how to turn things around.
所以帮助别人是对的
So don't stop trying to help.
但是还是要注意方式方法
But do things in a way that'll actually help.
我们去找你妈妈谈谈吧
Let's go talk to your mom.
还有你的邻居
And your neighbour.
我以为得等车才能回汤普森了
Thought I'd have to wait for a ride back to thompson.
是的 没有 我们把海莉和患者们送到TCH
- Yeah, no, we dropped hayley and the patients off at tch
之后回来了
Then came back.
韦兹开着一辆全地形车去找你了
Wheezer took an atv to look for you.
我会打卫星电♥话♥给他的
- I'll call him on the sat phone.
好主意 嗯 我得检查一下机油 所以…
- Cool. Well, I gotta check the oil, so...
嘿 TJ 我要向你道歉
- Hey, tj. I owe you an apology.
我亲了你 你表现的很好
I kissed you and you were so nice about it
然后我被吓到了...
And then I freaked out...
克丽丝特尔 你不必解释的
- Crystal. You don't have to explain.
事实上 在你之前我上次亲吻的人是杰里米
- The thing is, the last person I kissed before you was jeremy.
好的 我明白了
- Right. I get it.
悲伤需要时间来治愈
Grief takes time.
是的 而且我想现在我可能需要集中注意力
- Yeah. And I think right now I just need to focus
在医院学学习这事上
On med school.
你知道的 我想要成为一名医生
You know, I want to become a doctor
这样我就能在北屋开设诊所了
So I can start a clinic in north house
并且继续以他想要的方式帮助社区
And keep helping the community the way that he wanted to.
杰里米.伍德诊所
The jeremy wood clinic.
听起来挺不错的
- It's got a nice ring to it.
你看 我知道你还没准备好开始一段新的感情
And look, I know you're not ready for anyone new,
但我希望你不介意我这样注视着你努力的样子
But I hope you don't mind if watching you do stuff like that
而产生的一点小小的迷恋
Makes it hard not to have a bit of a crush.
你知道 我还没准备好
- You know, I'm not ready yet.
也许会有那么一天的
Maybe one day I will be.
好把 也许当你准备好的那一天 我就在这里
- Well maybe one day when you are ready I'll be there.
黛娜吗?
Dinah?
我们是天空医疗的人 接到电♥话♥说这里发生了事故
We're from skymed. We got a call there's been an accident.
是的 是我的女儿 她只有三岁
- Please, it's my daughter. She's three.
她不应该回到这个地方的
She's not supposed to be back here
但是有些鸟在小屋里筑了个巢
But some birds built a nest in the shed
她喜欢听它们唱歌♥
And she loves to hear them singing.
她受伤了吗? 她在哪儿?
- Is she hurt? Where is she?
这是农场的老井
- It's the farm's old well.
我们大约一个月前才来这里
We've only been here about a month.
我的丈夫在油砂矿工作
And my husband, he works on the oil sands,
他离开前把它封了起来
And he boarded it up before he left.
而且当他秋天回来的时候
And when he gets back in the fall
他就要把它填上
He's supposed to fill it in.
你的女儿掉这里边去了?
- Your daughter fell down there?
梅丽知道她不应该到这里来
- Merry knows that she's not supposed to be back here.
但是我在花♥园♥里 然后看到她朝这边过来了
But I was in the garden and I saw her coming over here,
我就跑了过来
And I ran.
-求你 请一定要救救她 -这个洞有多深?
Please, you have to help her. - How deep does this go?
我不知道 可能有二十五英尺吧? 但里边没有水
- I don't know. Maybe-maybe 25 feet? But it's dry.
二十五英尺约等于7.6米
嗯宝贝 妈妈还在这
Yeah, baby, mama's still here
还有一些人会来帮助我们 好吗?
And there are some people who are going to help us, okay?
梅丽是自闭症患者
Merry's autistic.
她不爱说话 但她喜欢音乐
She doesn't talk but she loves music.
她有一个小瓢虫玩具
And she has this little ladybug
当你捏它的时候 它就会发出...
That when you squeeze it, it makes...
我一直都在为她唱歌♥
And I've been singing to her
这样她就知道她并不孤单
So that she knows that she's not alone.
并且我也一直在让她捏那个瓢虫玩具
And I've been asking her to squeeze the ladybug
好让我知道她能听得见我
So that I know that she can hear me.
我们一定会把她救出来的 好吗? 我们去叫消防队来
- We're gonna get her out, okay? Let's call the fire department.
斯特芬 当道路化冰的时候
- Stef, when the ice roads are out,
他们至少要三个小时才能赶过来
They're at least three hours away.
我们等不了那么久
- We can't wait that long.
从25英尺高的钢铁管道中坠落
A 25 foot fall down a steel pipe.
她可能有内出血或头部受伤
She could have internal bleeding, head injuries.
乔普用了一条绳索把鲍迪从滑索上救下来
- Chopper used a rope harness to get bodie off the zipline.
我们能不能搞点类似的操作吗?
Couldn't we do something like that?
我也是这么想的 也许我们可以利用这个管子
- That's what I'm thinking, we might be able to use this pipe As a bar
作为横杆 制♥作♥一个滑轮 在拖车里有齿轮
As a bar, make a pulley, there's gear in the trailer.
好的 准备好了
Okay. That's ready.
梅丽 就像穿上你的外套一样套上绳子 明白了吗?
- It's just like putting your jacket on, okay merry?
还记得妈妈是怎么教你的吗?
Remember how mummy showed you how to do that?
到底了
That's as deep as it goes.
好的 现在像穿外套一样套上 明白了吗?
- Okay. Now it's just like putting on a jacket, okay?
只需把你的一个手臂穿过其中一个圈
Just put one of your arms through one of the loops.
无论哪个都行
It doesn't matter which one.
好的 现在把你的另一只手臂穿过另一个圈
Okay. And now put your other arm through the other loop.
梅丽 当你做完就告诉我一声 好吗?
Just let me know when you've done that, okay merry?
就轻轻捏一下瓢虫
Just give ladybug a squeeze.
好的好的 现在你会感觉到有人用力拉你
Okay. Okay. Now you're going to feel a big yank
但你只需要抓住瓢虫就好了 准备好了吗?
But all you have to do is hold onto ladybug. Ready?
没关系 梅丽 我们可以再试一次 好吗?
That's okay, merry. We can try again, all right?
梅丽 你觉得能和我再尝试一次吗?
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表