剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
- Crystal isn't here today, she's at the hospital.
-我等等吧 -那要等好几个小时
- I'll wait. - It'll be hours.
她正在进行12小时的轮班 还有不是我想吓你
She's on a 12, and I don't mean to alarm you,
但是我们可能接触到了一些脑膜炎患者
But we may have been exposed to some meningitis
所以我们现在不太应该接待访客
And we probably shouldn't have visitors right now.
好吧 我之后会保持距离的
- Well, I'll keep my distance, then.
但我需要和克丽丝特尔见个面
But I need to see crystal.
你需要帮忙吗?
- Do you need help with something?
-哦... -出现神经血管缺损
- Oh... - A neurovascular deficit
神经血管缺损(Neurovascular Deficit) 是指由于神经与血管系统的联合功能异常,
导致局部组织供血不足或神经信♥号♥♥传递受阻,进而引发可观察的生理或神经功能缺陷。
需立即进行复位
Warrants immediate reduction.
尽可能缩短复位时间对预防
Minimizing time to reduction is critical to prevent
股骨头缺血性坏死至关重要
Avascular necrosis of the femoral head.
如果髋关节在六小时之内复位
If the hip is reduced within six hours,
动静脉畸形的发生率会显著降低
Incidence of avm drops significantly.
AVM 是 动静脉畸形(Arteriovenous Malformation) 的缩写,指动脉和静脉之间因
发育异常形成的异常血管团。这种结构绕过了正常的毛细血管网,导致血液直接从
高压的动脉系统流入低压的静脉系统,可能引发出血、组织缺血或神经损伤。
所以 呃 有五种被认可技术可用于复位髋关节
So, uh, there are five accepted techniques for hip reduction.
嘿 怎么了? 你是不是出现了
- Hey, what's wrong? Are you experiencing
脑膜炎症状?
Meningitis symptoms?
又是这该死的牙 克丽丝
- It's this damn tooth again, crissy.
派尔是你啊 你在员工的住处干什么?
- Tansi pierre, what are you doing at the crew house?
Tansi 克里语,用于问候,类似于你好之类的意思
他在等你 我告诉他你有临床任务 但是……
- He's waiting for you. I told him you had a clinical but...
派尔那颗牙很久之前就有问题
- Pierre's been having problems with that tooth for ages,
但他拒绝去看牙医
But he refuses to go to the dentist.
他疼的厉害 我觉得他在发烧
- He's in a lot of pain. I think he's got a fever,
-但他甚至都不让我检查 -见鬼 听起来
But he won't even let me check. - Crap, it sounds like
终于需要拔掉它了
It finally needs to be pulled.
但如果他不愿去看牙医怎么办?
- But what if he won't go to a dentist?
现在 我们用毕格罗手法
And now for the bigelow maneuver.
Bigelow maneuver(毕格罗手法) 是前文提到的髋关节后脱位闭合复位的
五种技术之一,由美国外科医生Henry Jacob Bigelow于19世纪提出的经典手法。
其主要通过牵引、旋转和杠杆作用恢复髋关节正常解剖位置。
我需要一个志愿者
I need a volunteer.
-我来 -噢 呃 我得走了
I will. - Oh, uh, I gotta go.
嗯 我会开一张抗生素的
Um, I'll call in a prescription for antibiotics
处方给他 但确保留住他
To get him started, but make sure he stays there
直到我来把他带去牙医那里
Until I can drag him to the dentist.
不行 克丽丝特尔 我们在吵架...
- No, crystal, we're in a quar-
牵引至与股骨对齐
Traction aligned with the femur.
该死
- Crap.
现在怎么办?
- What now?
嗯 我想我们得帮你找点布洛芬
- Well, I guess we find you some ibuprofen,
坐会儿 等人拿你的处方来
Sit tight, and wait for someone to pick up your prescription.
就这样简单
- And it's just that easy.
所以 我要求各位明早第一件事
So, I'll expect each of you to be able to give
就是能对这五种髋关节复位手法
A practical demonstration of each of the five techniques
-逐一进行实操演示 -好
First thing tomorrow morning. -Okay.
保罗医生 实验室报告来了
Dr. Paul, the lab reports are in.
-很好 谢谢 -海莉?
Great, thanks. - Hayley?
哦 嘿 好姐妹
- Oh, hey hospital buddy.
TCH这人手不足 而我需要一些外快 所以...
Tch is low on staff and I needed extra cash, so...
哦 差点忘了 斯特芬刚把你的
Oh, and before I forget, stef just dropped off
教科书送来了 它在我护士站的包里
Your textbook. It's in my bag at the nurses' station
还有 2号♥病床上的一个病人点名要找你
And there's a patient in bay 2 who requested you personally.
-好的 但是你的肿瘤科医生怎么说? 一切都还好吧?
- Okay, but what about your oncologist? Is everything okay?
我很好 不是癌症
- I'm fine. It's not cancer.
那就好 但是假阳性的问题怎么说
- Yeah, but the false positive.
那是个黄体囊肿 有时会发生这种情况
- It was a corpus luteum cyst. It can happen sometimes,
黄体囊肿(Corpus Luteum Cyst) 是育龄期女性常见的 生理性卵巢囊肿,由排卵后
黄体未正常退化并持续增大形成。绝大多数为良性,通常无需干预可自行吸收。
但这不是什么大问题 它应该会自行吸收的
But it's not a big deal. It should resolve on its own.
但他们想继续对我进行跟踪监测
They do wanna keep monitoring me, though.
我的肿瘤科医生为了预防措施
My oncologist referred me to a specialist
把我转诊给了一个专家
For precautionary measures.
好吧 是哪种预防措施?
- Well, what kind of precautionary measures?
-新病人 -各位 打起精神来
Incoming. -Look alive, folks.
我们刚刚收到消息 城外莱尔奇木材厂
We just heard there's a fire at lesarge lumber mill
发生了火灾 汤普森消防队正在努力控制火势
Outside of town. Thompson fd is working to contain it.
到目前为止 没有伤亡 但我们可能接收到烧伤
So far, no casualties, but we can expect burns
和大量的吸入烟雾的病人 罗伯茨女士 这个病人交给你了
And lots of inhalation. Ms. Roberts, this one's for you.
这看起来不像是火灾引起的
- This doesn't look fire related.
这个不是 琼在孕期并发妊娠糖尿病
- It's not. June's been dealing with gestational diabetes,
妊娠糖尿病(Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, GDM)是女性在妊娠期间(通常为中晚期)
首次发现的糖代谢异常疾病,与孕期激素变化引起的胰岛素抵抗直接相关。若不及时干预,
可能引发母婴多种并发症。
子痫前期 还有这小斯隆
Toxemia, and, and little sloan here
子痫前期,旧称妊娠毒血症(已淘汰,易误导为“血液中毒”),
妊娠20周后新发高血压(≥140 90mmHg)+ 蛋白尿 器官损害。
早产三周 她需要被监控
Arrived three weeks early. She needs to be monitored
直到我能联♥系♥上她在温尼伯的专科医生为止
Until I can connect with her specialist in winnipeg.
但是产科今天不开放
But l&d is closed today.
你能在这照看一下她吗?
Can you keep an eye on her down here?
随便给我安排个地方就行
- Just park me anywhere.
我实在是太累了 我都要睡着了
I'm so tired, I'm already sleeping.
嗯 我们有更好的办法
- Well, we can do better than that.
让我们帮你找一个安静舒适的房♥间
Let's find you a nice, quiet room.
你好?
hello?
动起来 你这个蠢东西 啊! 哎呀 疼死我了!
Come on, you stupid thing. Ugh! Ouch, damn it!
嘿 你需要帮忙吗?
Hey, you need help?
嗯 谢谢
- Uh, thanks.
我还在用不来这个鬼玩意
I'm still getting used to this dumb thing.
额 新轮椅啊?
- Uh, new wheels, huh?
我不记得了 但显然我把
- I don't remember it, but apparently I crashed
上一辆车也撞坏了
The last car I drove, too,
所以我绝对算不上一个好司机
So definitely not a great driver.
呵呵
- Heh.
我快饿死了 而且这里的食物
- I'm starving and the food up here
好难吃啊
Is super cringe.
但我听说楼下有个自助餐厅
But I heard there's a cafeteria downstairs,
所以我正想要去那里 但是……
So I was trying to get there, but...
-嗯 好的 我送你去 -真的吗?
- Uh yeah, I'll take you. - Really?
是的 我就是在等着帮一个朋友
- Yeah, I'm just killing time waiting on test results
-拿实验报告 所以... -谢谢
For a friend, so... - Thanks.
-没事 -顺便说一下 我叫丹妮
- Yeah. - I'm dani, by the way.
嗯 梅尔
- Um, mel.
你知道吗 这里的食物超级难吃
Y-you know, the food in here is super cringe.
但是如果你觉得想要
but if you feel like
快点吃口好的 我知道个好地方。
Making a quick jailbreak, I know a good place.
好啊
- Yeah.
我要烤鸡 不加酱汁
- I'll have the grilled chicken, no sauce,
再配上蒸蔬菜
And steamed veggies.
-嗯... -实际上 我要点
- Um... - Actually, I'll have
洋葱圈和巧克力蛋糕
Onion rings and chocolate cake.
-听起来不错 呃 那也给我来块蛋糕吧 谢谢
- Sounds good. Uh, cake for me too, please.
糟糕 我该吃药了
- Crap, it's time for my pills.
呃 它们在我背包里 你可以帮我...
Uh, they're in my backpack. Can you maybe...
好的
- Yeah.
什么? 最佳选手奖?
What? Top athlete award?
嗯 我是一名舞者
yeah, um, I'm a dancer.
曾经是
Was a dancer.
得到了奖学金和想要的一切
Had a scholarship and everything.
昨晚是毕业典礼 但我错过了 所以...
It was graduation last night, but I missed it. So...
不管怎么样 这就是为什么我现在能点洋葱圈了
Anyway, that's why I can order onion rings now,
因为我不再需要训练了
Since I'm not training anymore.
你遇到我的时候
I wasn't looking
我不是在找餐厅
For the cafeteria when you found me.
我正在找一个地方处理掉它
I was trying to find somewhere to get rid of it.
或许是烧掉吧
Burn it, maybe.
-丹妮 等等 为什么?
- Dani, wait, why?
因为它现在就是个笑话
- Because it's a joke now.
我再也跳不了舞了
I'm never gonna dance again.
要是能再次走路 我就算走运的了
I'll be lucky if I can walk again.
听着 我知道现在这情况很艰难 但是...
- Look, I know things are tough right now but--
没关系 因为你真的是个好人
- No offense, because you're being really nice,
但是你并不知道那是什么滋味
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表