剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
- is he okay?
哦我的天哪 飞行员会心肺复苏术的 对吧?
Oh my god, pilots know cpr, right?
是的 当然 额...
- Yeah, of course. Uh...
先生? 嘿 叫下救护车
Sir? Hey, call an ambulance.
好的 好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
一 二...
One, two--
我做出了自己的最佳判断 那就是...
- I exercised my best judgment, and that's what I...
抱歉 我只是在练习
Sorry. I was just practicing
对空管局的重要演讲
My big speech for av authority.
你觉得声泪俱下会有用吗?
You think tears would help?
我的问讯威兹会和我一起去
Wheezer's gonna come with me when I do my interview.
-我想你已经完成了你的部分 -刚刚完成
I guess you already did yours. - Just finished.
我猜现在你要说“我早就说过了”
- I guess this is where you get to say "I told you so?"
我的意思是 你让我遵守规定 但我却没有照做
I mean, you told me to follow the rules and I didn't.
是的 你违反了规定
- Yeah, you broke the rules.
但是你保下了病人的腿
But you saved the patient's leg.
如果那天的机长是我的话...
If I had been captain that day...
你有没有感觉不能相信自己直觉的时候?
You ever feel like you can't trust your own instincts?
-嗨 -噢 嗨
- Hey. - Oh, hey.
斯特芬!
- Stef!
我还以为你该多休养一下
I didn't think you were supposed to be back at work.
玛丽安娜批准了 医生也签了字
- Marianne approved it and the doc signed off.
我的缝合口已经愈合了
My sutures are healed.
还不能搬重物 但这就是飞行员要干的 对吧?
No heavy lifting, but that's what pilots are for, right?
我去检查下轮胎
- I'll go kick the tires.
你知道我不是那个意思
- You know that's not what I meant.
-你准备好接受了吗? -莱克斯
Are you up for this? - Lex.
我知道你想要那种一切尽在掌握的感觉
- I know you need to always feel in control
并且你最讨厌无能为力的感觉
And you hate when you can't do anything.
但你最近一直在面对
But you have been dealing with a lot
-很多沉重的事情 -我很好 而且我们接到了呼叫
Of heavy stuff lately. - I'm fine. And we have a call.
你来还是不来?
Are you coming or not?
别担心 尤尔根情况稳定
Don't worry. Jurgen's stable.
导管检查实验室:医院或诊所中的一个检查室,配备有诊断
成像设备,用于观察心脏的动脉和心腔,并治疗发现的任何
狭窄或异常情况。
我们会把他带到温尼伯的导管检查实验室
We'll get him to the cath lab in winnipeg.
看起来大部分的木头都被盐水冲出来了
It looks like the saline flushed most of the wood out,
但是你需要缝针 再打一针破伤风疫苗
But you will need stitches and a tetanus shot.
为什么你的约会对象觉得你会心肺复苏
- Why did your date think you knew cpr
因为你是个飞行员 对吧?
Because you were a pilot, anyway?
人们对飞行员
- people think all sorts
总有些奇奇怪怪的看法 对吧?
Of weird things about pilots, right?
他们以为我们都很有钱 我们都很擅长数学
They think we're all rich, we're all good at math,
我们都懂女人心...
We're all good with women...
这是第一次约会 我只是不想
It was a first date and I just didn't want
让她失望 但有一次我确实进行过急救
To disappoint her. But I did do first aid once,
我记得他们告诉我要用力按压 快速地按压
And I remember they told me to push hard, push fast.
小技巧 首先要把患者放到地上再说
- Pro tip: Always move the patient to the ground first.
-这样对你们俩都更安全 -没错
Way safer for both of you. - Right.
TCH,鳟鱼溪医院,这是剧集里虚构的一个医疗机构,
用于代表加拿大北部的区域性医疗体系,之前就多次提及,
我们会把尤尔根去TCH接受缝合
- We will take you with jurgen to tch for the stitches.
啊 好的 他需要比我更多的帮助
- Ah, well. He needs way more help than I do.
我稍后自己开车走
I'll just drive myself later.
我这总会有飞行员同行一个位置的
- I always have room for a fellow pilot.
尽管200型飞机可能没有你经常开的那种那么先进
Though the 200 isn't as fancy as what you're used to.
-你驾驶的是什么飞机? -F16战斗机
What do you fly? - The f16.
F-16战斗机(英文:F-16 fighter,编号♥:F-16,代号♥ 绰号♥:Fighting Falcon,
译文:战隼,通称:通用动力 洛克希德F-16“战隼”),
是美国空军一型喷气式多用途战斗机。F-16战斗机为单座单发布局,
是美国第三代或第三代半战斗机,是世界上最成功的战斗机之一。
目前在俄乌战场上吊打俄♥罗♥斯♥号♥称四代半的苏-35。
-啊 -你是说CF-18 对吧?
- Ah. - You mean the cf18, right?
CF-18,正式名称:CF-188(加拿大军方编号♥),通用名称 CF-18 Hornet。
基于美国 F A-18“大黄蜂”战斗攻击机改进而来。属于四代机。特点是极寒适应设计,
可在-40℃环境下作战。目前处于逐渐退役阶段,加拿大考虑购买♥♥F35作为替代。
我父亲在加拿大皇家空军服役 加拿大没有F16
My dad's rcaf. Canada doesn't have the f16.
哇哦 也许你们真的应该带我去医院
- Whoa. Maybe you guys do need to take me to the hospital.
我一定是撞到头了
I must've bumped my head.
是的 当然 CF-18战斗机 天哪
Yes, of course. The cf18. Jeez.
嘿 机长 过来看看前起落架轮胎
- Hey, cap. Come take a look at the nose gear tire.
-什么 为什么? -它变低了
- What, why? - It's low.
记得你之前说想要监控胎压情况吗?
Remember you said you wanted to keep an eye on the pressure?
我有说过这话?
- I said that?
那个人有些不对劲
- There's something wrong with that guy.
我的意思是 莱克斯 他受了伤
- I mean, come on, lex. He got hurt
还经历了一场糟糕的约会 就放过他吧
And he had a bad date. Give the guy a break.
听着 乔普 我从小在空军飞行员周围长大
- Look. I grew up around air force pilots, chopper.
就是感觉他不对劲 我觉得他可能并不像他说的那样
He doesn't feel right. I don't think he is who he says.
听起来 你觉得他并不是空军的人?
- Like, you don't think he's air force?
我甚至觉得他不是飞行员
- Like I don't think he's even a pilot.
好吧 只有一个办法能找出答案
- Well. Only one way to find out.
嘿 少校 你能帮我们一把吗?
Hey, major. You wanna help us out?
我知道你的手受伤了 通常我也不会让
I know you got a busted wing and I normally don't ask
病人来帮忙 但因为你也是我们的一员
A patient to do this, but since you're one of us,
你想帮我们一起清理螺旋桨吗
You wanna help us sweep up the props
这样我们就能尽快地离开这个地方了
So we can get out of here a little faster?
当然
- Sure.
嘿 他在干什么? 我刚刚给他包扎了手臂
- Hey, what is he doing? I just bandaged that arm.
他需要缝针 他不能干这个
He needs stitches, he can't be doing that.
稍等一下
- Just wait.
听着 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 他们不应该
- Look. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. They should not
要你来做这事
Have asked you to do that.
你为什么不去飞机找个座位坐下呢?
Why don't you go and grab a seat onboard?
谢谢
Thank you.
-这是搞的什么玩意? -他根本就不是真正的飞行员
What the hell was that? - He's not a real pilot.
-什么 你怎么知道的? -当你开始在碎石地上
- What, how do you know? - When you start propellers
启动螺旋桨的时候 你需要先把碎石扫开
On gravel, you sweep the gravel from under them
这样才不会刮到叶片
So that it doesn't get picked up by the blades
或者吸入进气口
Or sucked into the intake.
而他是在清理真正的螺旋桨 天啊...
- And he just swept the actual props, oh my god...
而且冒充军人
- And it's a crime to impersonate
-是违法的 -我们现在处理不了这事
A canadian military member. - We can't deal with that now.
尤尔根需要去医院
Jurgen needs to get to a hospital.
我们得盯着他点
- We keep an eye on him.
我们不要让他知道我们已经发现他了
We don't let him know that we know.
我们只需要起飞后通知北方警方
We just have the call the northern police to meet us
尽快来TCH与我们会合
At tch as soon as we're in the air.
哇哦 他刚刚启动了飞机?
- Whoa. Did he just start the plane?
他是想要起飞?
Is he trying to take off?
他不知道怎么飞行! 他会害死自己的!
- He doesn't know how to fly! He's going to kill himself!
停下 停下 停下!
- Stop, stop, stop!
停下!
Stop!
别这样 我没想要起飞
- C'mon. I wasn't going to take off.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好吧 好吧!
Okay, okay!
听着 我只是想用它来逃离你们
Look, I was just taxiing it to get away from you
因为你发现我了我的谎言 但我其实没打算起飞
Because you knew. But I wasn't going to take off.
我发誓 我是打算在跑道尽头跳机的
I swear. I was gonna jump off at the end of the runway.
-如果你撞到什么东西怎么办? 嗯? 如果撞到人呢!
- What if you hit something? Hmm? What if you hit someone?!
你♥他♥妈♥究竟是谁? 我觉得作为一个少校
Who the hell are you? I knew you were too young
-你太年轻了 -这是我父亲的制♥服♥
To be a major. - This is my dad's uniform.
听着 我有时候会拿来穿
Look, I borrow it sometimes,
但是我只是用来作为Tinder的个人资料照片
But I was just using it for my tinder profile pictures.
Tinder 是一款源自美国的社交交友软件,主打基于
地理位置的“滑动匹配”机制。用户通过左右滑动筛选
他人资料(右滑表示喜欢,左滑表示无感),当双方互相右滑时即可匹配并聊天。
然后 天呐 萨米让我穿着它
And then, god, summer wanted me to wear it
-来约会 但是... -等等 什么情况?
On the actual date, but... - Wait, what?
你竟假扮军人去约女人?
You're impersonating a military member to pick up women?
-听着 女孩子从来都不把我当回事 好吗?
- Look, girls never took me seriously, okay?
但是当我穿上它的时候 一切都不一样了
But when I wear it, it's different.
她们对我的态度完全变了 她们会尊重我
They treat me differently. They treat me with respect.
她们给予你尊重
- They treat you wish respect
是因为那些身穿这些制♥服♥的人
Because the people who are trusted to wear the uniform
赢得了这份尊重!
Have earned that respect!
看见这个了吗? 嗯?
You see all of this? Hmm?
你父亲赢得了所有这些
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表