剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
-嗯 要不让我带你去看下你的房♥间吧? -我知道了 谢谢
Yeah, uh, why don't I show you to your room? - I've got it, thanks.
对了 那个我们正在为了你和新员工
- Right, well we're organizing a little welcome get together
组织一个小欢迎会
For you and the new hires.
好的 关于这个
- Yes, about that.
我想讨论一下新招聘的一位医生杰里米·伍德
I want to discuss one of the new medical hires, jeremy wood.
-我了解到是你雇佣了他? -嗯嗯
I understand you hired him? - Uh-huh.
他是一个全科医生
- He's a pcp.
这里翻全科医生,但可能和我们这理解的有点不同,美国加拿大的
PCP更类似于我们这家庭医生社区医生的职位,区别于我们这
全科医生和英国的GP(General Practitioner)
我想你应该知道 医疗后送需要高级临床医师
As I'm sure you know, medevacs require acps
ACPS,Advanced Clinical Practitioners(高级临床医师),
该资质会被赋予更高的自主♥权♥,能够独自进行诊断,
制定治疗方案,开具处方等等。
或者可能你并不知道 因为你是一名飞行员
Or maybe you don't, because you're a pilot.
好吧 杰里米已经开始了
- Well, jeremy has already started
他的高级护理培训 并且他只会在
His advanced care training and he will only be working
在空中医疗兼♥职♥
Part time with skymed
直到与汤普森救护车公♥司♥的合约结束
Until he finishes with thompson ambulance.
这由我来定 谢谢
- I'll decide that. Thanks.
借过
Excuse me.
所以 她很有意思
- So, she seems fun.
是啊
- Yeah.
有人因为比这轻得多的事情就被解雇了 而且我们都是穿制♥服♥的
- People have been fired for a lot less and we were in uniform.
帅哥!
- Cheekbones!
你为什么不打电♥话♥让我来医院接你?
Why didn't you call me to pick you up from the hospital?
因为这两个月 大家都围着我转
- Because two months of everyone fussin' over me
已经足够了
Is more than enough.
哦 当然了 你被一个电梯砸到
- Oh, sure. You get an elevator dropped on you
我们不担心才怪呢
And we're the jerks for worrying.
不过你现在怎么样了? 都好了吗?
How are you though, all fixed up?
我的意思是 你看起来恢复的超级不错
I mean, you look super recovered.
都已经好了 肋骨 肺部 心脏都没问题
- All fixed up. Ribs, lungs. Heart.
好的 是啊 你懂的吧?我这就去...
- Well, yeah, you know what? I'm just gonna... Yup.
你真没事了?
- How are you really?
你看起来很好 但是你明白的
You, you look good but you know.
我很好 特里斯 说实话
- I'm good, tris. Honestly.
我好几次想打电♥话♥给你
I wanted to call. A bunch of times.
但是我明白你需要空间
But I knew you needed space.
我希望既然现在我康复了
I was hoping that now that I'm recovered,
也许你想一起去喝杯咖啡
Maybe you'd wanna go for a coffee together
或者去散散步 或者…
Or go for a walk or...
也许你应该先适应回来的感觉
- Maybe you should get used to being back first
我们也能适应再次一起工作
And we could get used to working together again.
让我们慢慢来 米洛什
Let's just take things slow, milosz.
我们还有很多时间
We've got time.
费蕾拉护士
Nurse ferrera.
你好 我啊 抱歉 或者说美洲豹女士?
Hi. I uh, sorry, or should I say lady jaguar?
对不起 我是想这听起来积极和亲切点
Sorry, I meant that to be positive and approachable,
不是呃......
Not uh...
来吧 亲和力 态度积极 诚信?
Come on, approachability, positivity, integrity?
好吧 乔普拉机长 我们有过第一印象了
- Yeah, we're beyond first impressions, captain chopra.
嗯 好吧 这里大家都叫我乔普
- Hmm. Well, everybody here calls me chopper.
而且你现在来了这工作
And uh, and now that you're here, working too.
来吧 我们都是成年人
Come on, we're both adults.
我知道我们都没想到
I know that we uh, didn't exactly plan
会再次见面
To run into each other. Again.
但是嘿 这一切都没什么好尴尬的
But hey, none of this has to be awkward.
这可能...
And this could um...
这可能其实是一件好事
This could actually be a good thing.
我相信你能明白
- I'm sure you can appreciate
我们都要开始新的工作了
That we're both starting new jobs
难道你想让别人以异样的眼光看我们两个人?
And that we both want to be seen a certain way?
所以 我认为最好我们假装
So, I think it would be best if we just pretend
从来没有在温尼伯转机这档子事
That our layover in winnipeg didn't happen.
这里的人需要知道的是
As far as anyone here needs to know,
我们只是两位初次见面的同事
We're just two colleagues meeting for the first time.
嗯嗯 是的 没错 当然了
- Mm-hmm. Yeah, no, yeah, of course.
嘿 准备好出发了吗?
- Hey. Ready to go?
罗伯茨女士 你今天不用上班
- You're not working today, ms. Roberts.
是的 我和特里斯坦调了班次
- Yeah, I, I switched my schedule with tristan
这样我们就能一起飞这次
So that we could fly together.
自从上任护士长离职以来 是我在一直处理各种事情
I've been covering things since the last chief nurse left
所以我想我可以带你熟悉事物
So I thought I could catch you up on everything
并且向你展示我们这里是如何运作的
And show you how we do things up here.
你们这里的做事方式可能有某些方面…
- There may be aspects of how you do things around here
需要些改变
That need to change.
我们不需要两个护士
We don't need two nurses.
你可以跟下一趟
You can get the next one.
我们经常两人一组 尤其是你还是第一次出任务
- We pair up a lot. And since it's your first time.
我知道人们可能会对
- I know that people get the wrong impression
那些接受企业职位的护士有些误解
About nurses who take corporate gigs,
但在获得公♥关♥硕士学位之前
But before I got my masters in pr,
我在多伦多最大的急诊室工作过
I worked at the biggest ers in toronto.
完全理解 但是...
- Totally. But it's...
在这地方处理医疗救援工作需要一段时间适应
An adjustment working medevacs up here.
至少对我来说是这样 而且...
It was, for me, at least. And --
嗯 护理就是护理 海莉
- Well, nursing is nursing, hayley.
并不会因为它上了飞机就变得不一样
Doesn't make it different just because you're on a plane.
我知道你现在最不想做的就是吃东西
- I know the last thing you wanna do is eat
但吃点东西垫垫会好些
But if you get something in your stomach.
我没事
- I'm fine.
好吧 我把这些放在你旁边
- Here, I'll just leave these beside you.
你们两个怎么认识的?
- How do you two know each other?
当她出现在威士忌小屋时
When she showed up at the whiskey hatch
你就好像认识她一样
It just seemed like you knew her.
嗯……不 没有 哈哈 绝对...不认识
- Um...No. Nope. Heh, definitely...Not.
喂 嘿 你一直想尽快当上机长 对吧?
Uh, hey, you wanted to go captain soon, right?
嗯 你可能 可能需要这个
Uh, you might um, you might need this.
-我是个出色的飞行员 -哦 我知道这点
- I'm a kickass pilot. - Oh, I, I know that.
只不过要当个好机长
It's just uh, being a good captain
不仅仅是要成为一个优秀的飞行员
Isn't just about being a good pilot,
这也关乎成为一个好的领导者
It's about being a good leader, too.
莱克斯 我们对各种情况都进行了标准化操作训练
Lex, we have sop in training for every scenario,
但有一件事是我们无法控制的 那就是人为因素
But the one thing we can't control are human factors.
如何与他人合作
Working with other people.
嗯 善于社交的人会是受欢迎的领导者
- Hmm. a likeable leader is a people person.
-是啊 -人们喜欢跟善于交际的人相处
- Yeah. - people like people-people.
我就知道我们不应该让他坐前面的
- I knew we shouldn't have let him sit up front.
这个家伙根本不会掌舵
Man, he sucks at steering.
这是我的雪橇 而且我就说我们不应该回来这里
- It's my toboggan and I knew we shouldn't have come back here.
这位患者的气道不稳定
- This patient's airway is unstable.
我们需要把他送到手术室 或者
We need to get him to an or.
我想我们能从这堆东西里把它拽出来
- I uh, I think we can pull this end out of the pile
如果我们做得够仔细的话
If we do it carefully.
好 慢慢来
- Okay, go slow.
它离一些主要血管比我想的还要近
It's closer to several major vessels than I'd like.
任何大点的冲击都可能导致动脉出血
And any big bumps could cause an arterial bleed.
我来稳住肩部的伤口
- I'll stabilize the shoulder wounds.
我刚说了我们不能摇动那根杆子
- I just said we can't shake the pole.
我们不能就这样把他们送上飞机
- We can't get them in the plane like this.
为了让他们进去 我们至少得分离一个病人
We're gonna have to separate at least one patient to fit them in.
绝对不行 颈部受伤的那位在中间
- Absolutely not. The neck injury is in the middle.
截去另两个男孩的那端
Cutting off either boy at the ends
意味着要紧挨着他脖子旁边锯
Would mean sawing right beside his neck.
我们不能就这样让他们串在一起
- We can't strap them in like this.
他们这样没法上担架
They're not gonna fit on the stretcher.
听着 我们不能让被尖锐物体刺穿的病人
Look, we cannot have patients with a sharp projectile
随着飞行蹿来窜去
Flying around mid-flight.
那对飞机和我的机组人员来说都很危险
That's a danger to the aircraft and my crew.
乔普拉机长 你在这里是为了运送我的病人
- Captain chopra, you are here to transfer my patients.
听着 我能理解
- Listen, I can appreciate
你是这里的医疗负责人
That you are the medical authority here
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表