剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
-伙计们? -怎么啦?
- You guys? - What is it?
飞机上有炸♥弹♥
- There's a bomb on the plane.
小狐狸
Apiscimakesisis.
在他小时候得时候库库就这么叫他
That's what kookoo called him when he was a kid.
我认为民航业内可能没人
I don't think there's anyone in the aviation industry
见过这种情况 包括空管局
Who hasn't seen it. Including aviation authority.
各位 这是我阿姨 杰茜
- Guys. This is my aunt, jess.
当你妈妈想要你回去见最后一面得时候
- You were with your aunt when your mom wanted you
你和你的阿姨在一起? 她没让你回去吗?
To come home and say goodbye? She didn't make you go?
-没有 -我不能再看着你
- No. - I can't watch you
-做这份工作了 -我不确定自己是否还能
Do this job anymore. - I don't know if I can be
和一个不相信我的人在一起
With someone who doesn't believe in me.
航♥空♥管理局今天早上过来
Aviation authority got here this morning.
嘿 伙计 我们都站你这边
Hey, we're all behind you man.
飞行员经常突破最低下降高度
Pilots bust minimums all the time.
我们也知道是谁搞得你被抓住
And we know whose fault it really is that you got caught.
嘿 我一直在找你
- Hey. I've been looking for you.
我一直在忙
- I've been busy.
你知道的 为自己的事业奋斗之类的
You know, fighting for my career and all.
是啊 我猜这就是你一直没回
- Yeah, I figured that was why you hadn't returned
我的任何道歉信息或者电♥话♥的原因
Any of my apology texts or calls.
那信鸽有收到吗?
Did the carrier pigeon make it?
听着 乔普
look, chopper,
我知道我搞砸了
I know that I screwed up.
我真的是想要解决这个问题
And I really do want to fix it.
我知道威兹正在代表你和
I know that wheezer is speaking to the aviation authority
航♥空♥管理局沟通 而我也想这么做
On your behalf, and I would like to do the same.
实际上 那可能会有帮助
- Actually, that might be helpful.
由首席护士向他们解释病人的生命
Having the chief nurse explain to them that the patient's life
-危在旦夕 -我...我可以告诉他们
Was at stake. - I-I can tell them
丹妮·伯纳德的腿很可能保不住
That dani bernard's leg was at risk
而你的决定使她免于截肢
And your decision saved her from an amputation.
她是个危重病人
- That she was a critical patient.
如果将这作为唯一考量
- And you could've taken her to thompson or kenora
你也可以带她去汤普森或者凯诺拉 但你坚持
If that was the only factor. But you made the choice
肯纳拉 Kenora位于加拿大安大略省西北部,安省重要
交通枢纽,主要经济包括林业、矿业(金、铜矿)和 旅游业
在温尼伯降落是为了挽救她的腿
To push for a landing at winnipeg to save her leg.
航♥空♥管理局可能认为这样的理由还不够 好吗?
- Aviation authority may not think it's enough, alright?
如果你真想帮我
If you want to help me,
你就得说这个决定
You need to say that the patient's life
救了病患的命
Depended on it.
乔普 我不能撒谎
- Chopper, I can't lie.
但我可以说你是一个非常专业的飞行员
But I can speak to your professionalism as a pilot.
哇哦 真的吗?
- Wow, really?
怎么 卡米拉·范豪森 你现在又不能说谎了?
What, you can't lie now, camila vanhoosen?
你来这里是因为你把工作搞砸了
You came up here because you screwed up
而且被制♥作♥成了表情包
And got turned into a meme.
谢谢你啊 但我不需要你来评论
Thank you, but I don't need you to speak about
我的专业性
My professionalism.
空中医疗队
SkyMed
本作品仅供学习交流使用,用于其他用途产生后果由使用者自行承担
快点开工了 菜鸟们
Look alive, greenhorns.
航♥空♥管理局就在楼上 快动起来
Aviation authority is upstairs. Hit the floor.
一旦你看不清了 整个世界就分崩离析
- You go a tiny bit blind. The whole place falls apart.
哇哦 你升级了
- Wow, you upgraded
-你的停机指挥员 - 航♥空♥管理局来了
Your guide-rampie. - Aviation authority's here.
guide-rampie在这个语境下指负责协调飞机停放和地面交通的人员
必须得显得专业一些 嘿
Gotta look professional. Hey,
我们确实在我头发上涂了发胶 对吧?
We did put gel in my hair, right?
然后你在前面用那个转着的东西...
Then you did that thing at the front that makes it go...
哦 天哪
- oh, shoot,
我以为你想要一个中分发型
I thought you wanted a center part.
你看起来就像个非常出色的首席飞行员
You look like a very impressive chief pilot.
但我还有真正的病人需要照顾
- But I've got actual patients to take care of.
我能感觉到你现在的表情
- I can feel the look that you're giving me right now.
你和海莉啊 嗯哼?
- You and hayley, huh?
很合适 你两真的很般配
It's a good fit. For both of you.
你准备好问询了吗?
You ready for your interview?
那些南方佬可真是挑了个
- It's not exactly great timing To having suits from down south
来找茬的好时候
Up here poking around looking for problems
我现在连自己的雇员偷懒都顾不过来
When I can't even see if my rampies are slacking off.
呃 听着 我本不该现在说这个 威兹
- Uh, listen. I hate to even ask this, wheeze,
但是下周我可能需要请几天假
But I might need a couple days off next week.
我答应特里斯坦我会去多伦多
I promised tristan I'd go to toronto
-带他回家 -只要我们确保乔普
To bring him home. - If we make sure that chopper
不会被吊销执照
Doesn't get his license suspended, I think that
我觉得我可以搞定 但是...
I can swing it. But...
我需要在这次会议上有人充当我的眼睛
I need somebody in that meeting to be my eyes.
有人能帮我看文件
Somebody to help me read documents,
让我了解他们的反应 所以...
Give me a sense of how they're responding. So...
准备出发把 领航员
Saddle up, guide pilot.
我很高兴我阿姨能留下来
I'm glad my aunt's staying.
杰茜是我唯一的家人了
Jess is the only family I have.
而且拿到一年戒酒纪念章对我的确是件大事
And getting a one year chip's a really big deal.
夜班啊?
- Night shifts, eh?
只希望在今晚前我能眯一会儿
Just hope I get some sleep before tonight.
我们请到了一个真正的莎莎乐队来为威士忌酒吧
We got an actual salsa band coming to the whiskey hatch.
-哦 -或许你能来看看
- Oh. - Maybe you'll come
最近我都没见你
Check it out. I haven't seen you studying
-过来学习 -我最近一直
There much lately. - I've been studying
在图书馆 能少一些干扰
At the library. Less distractions.
好的 酷
- 'kay. Cool.
嗯 或许我们稍后见?
Well, maybe I'll catch you later?
-再见 海莉 -再见
See you, hayley. - Bye.
好吧 是我的话我也没法专心学习
Okay, so I would be too distracted to study there too,
但长得帅也不是他的错
But it's not tj's fault he's hot.
-莎莎舞可也很有趣的哦 -不 不要再跳莎莎舞了
And salsa could be fun. - No. No more salsa.
TJ亲了我
tj kissed me.
-什么? -好吧 我说谎了
- What? - Okay, that's a lie.
-是我亲了他 -嗯 这是谁亲了谁的事吗?
I kissed tj. - Well, does it matter
快仔细说说
Who kissed who? I need details.
这是怎么发生的? 感觉怎么样?
How did it happen? How was it?
我认真的 而且我不该这么做的
- It does matter. And I shouldn't have done it.
-好吗? -但是TJ人很好啊
Okay? - But tj's great.
而且看上去郎情妾意的
And it seems pretty mutual.
-天啊 -只是因为
- God. - And just because
你亲了某人 并不意味着
You kissed someone, doesn't mean
你背叛了杰里米
You've betrayed jeremy.
-他不会生气的 -他不会吗?
He wouldn't be mad. - Wouldn't he?
因为我...我会对他发火
Because I'd be mad at him if...
天啊 我总是对他发火
God, I was always so mad at him.
嗯 现在对他发火也没关系
- Well, it's okay to be mad at him now, too.
当我妈妈去世时 我生她好久的气
When my mom died, I was mad at her for so long.
因为疾病 因为分离 就是...
For getting sick, for leaving. It was--
我不是...
- I'm not...
我并不是因为杰里米的去世而生他的气 好吧?
I'm not mad at jeremy for dying, okay?
来吧 我们要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late.
我们都看了那段
We've all seen the footage
杰伊·乔普拉机长今年四月
Of captain jay chopra going below the published
在医疗撤离飞行中下降到规定的决断高度
Decision altitude during a medevac flight
-以下的录像 -对所述杰伊·乔普拉机长的
In April of this year. - There's no disputing
行为没有异议 但如你所见
What captain chopra did. But as you can see
根据录像显示 他行使了机长的
By the footage, he exercised the captain's
紧急权力以保护病人的生命
Emergency authority to preserve the patient's life.
紧急权力:在紧急情况下,政♥府♥或其他机构
获得的特殊权力,以便采取必要的行动应对危机。
是病人的生命 还是病人的生活质量?
- The patient's life or the patient's quality of life?
我们理解坚持降落的
We understand the motivating factor
动机是为了
For continuing with the landing
想要防止病人被截肢...
Was the desire to prevent a loss of limb...
我的天啊
- jesus.
海斯曼机长
- Captain heaseman.
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表