剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
Okay, um.
那款恰奇米丘里酱
This chimichurri sauce,
你往里边放了多少辣椒?
How many chilies do you put in it?
我喜欢放两个
- I like two,
但是当我为我的房♥...房♥东太太做这个时
But when I make it for my land-- for my landlady,
我只放一个
I only use one.
威兹? 我们遇上了个问题
- Wheezer? We have a problem.
你让整个机队停航 进行全面的飞机检查
- You grounded the fleet for full inspection of all aircraft,
等待航♥空♥管理部门调查?
Pending aviation authority's investigation?
威兹 这是搞什么鬼?
What the hell, wheezer?
你这是想
You wanna go ahead
在他们来之前就吊销我的驾照吗?
And suspend my license too before they get here?
沙基 能让我们单独谈下吗?
- Sharkie, could you give us a minute?
TJ 我需要你去揪住乔普的衣领
Tj, I need you to grab chopper by the collar
然后把他拖到一个私密的地方
And drag him somewhere private.
你听到了 队长 抱歉了 乔普
- You got it, cap. Sorry, chops.
请往这边走 各位先生们
Right this way, gentlemen.
就往前走几步
Just a few more steps.
-好吧 慢点 慢点 -好啦 好啦
- Alright, easy, easy. - Alright, alright.
-周围没人了吧? -是的 队长
- Are we alone? - Firm, cap.
好的 我们现在有比空管部门更大的问题
- Good. We have bigger problems than aviation authority.
在922号♥超出服务区之外前给我发了这条消息
I had 922 text this to me before they left service range.
这是个炸♥弹♥?
- Is that a bomb?
我召回机队不是因为你 乔普
- I didn't recall the fleet because of you, chopper.
我停飞是为了能搜查飞机
I grounded it so I could search the planes,
并且看看是否还有其他的袭击目标
And see if any others have been targeted.
今天谁在922号♥上?
- Who's on 922 today?
海莉 他们的病人 诺瓦克
- Hayley, their patient, nowak.
莱克茜 见鬼了
- Lexi, shit.
我们换班了
We swapped shifts,
本来应该是我飞922的 而不是她
It was supposed to be me on 922, not her.
这个家伙 说的非常明确 不许报♥警♥
- This guy, he has been very specific, no cops.
所以我们必须保密 不使用无线电 只告知有限的知情者
So we gotta keep this quiet, off radio, need-to-know only.
他要五百万美元
He's demanding five million.
天空医疗有这钱?
- Does skymed even have that?
我们可能不得不卖♥♥掉所有的飞机
- We would have to sell all of our planes,
而且我们无法在三个小时内做到这一点
And we cannot do that in three hours.
总部正在处理这个问题
Corporate is on it,
但我们要做的是把我们的队友带回家
But we need to bring our team home,
我需要你想出办法怎么解除那个装置
And I need you to figure out a way how to disarm that thing.
为什么天空医疗会停飞所有的飞机?
Why did skymed ground all its planes?
你们报♥警♥了?
Did you call the cops?
没有人报♥警♥
- No one called the cops,
为了筹你要的钱我们不得不告诉我们的首席飞行员
We had to tell our chief pilot to ask for your money.
好吧 保持在免提模式
- Fine. But stay on speaker.
她的名字叫米拉
- Her name's mila.
我的房♥东太太
My landlady.
-一根辣椒那位? -嗯
- The one chili? - Hm.
这些是她织的
She knit these.
她总是在织东西
She's always knitting.
放松点 吉列尔莫
- Easy, guillermo.
你与米拉住一起多久了?
How long have you lived with mila?
五年了
- Five years.
她丈夫在我搬到这儿前就去世了
Her husband died right before I moved up here.
她不得不把一个房♥间租出去来赚钱
She had to rent out a room for the money.
我对她一见钟情
I fell in love, instantly.
但她正因丈夫去世而悲伤
But she was grieving.
我已经爱了她五年了
I've loved her for five years
我还没来得及告诉她
And I never told her.
如果我再也没机会了怎么办?
What if I don't get to?
右侧肺部呼吸音减弱
- Decreased lung sounds, right side.
他需要减压
He needs a decompression.
怎么了 发生了什么?
- What is it, what's happening?
当烧烤炉爆♥炸♥的时候
- When the barbecue exploded,
闭合性气胸,气体进入胸膜腔(肺与胸壁之间的潜在腔隙),
但胸壁无开放性伤口(区别于开放性气胸),气体不会
持续进入胸腔,与外界不相通。
外力肯定给了他造成了闭合性气胸
The force must've given him a closed pneumo.
这情况正常吗?
Is that supposed to happen?
他有出血情况 需要进行急救
- He's got a bleed, he needs an er.
嘿 你在听吗? 我们的病人需要帮助
- Hey, are you listening? Our patient needs help.
那不是你们的工作吗?
- Isn't that your job?
你们不就是救人于危难中的大英雄吗?
Aren't you the heroes who save people?
这个不行!
- Not like this!
他有血胸 需要放置胸腔引流管
He's got a hemothorax, he needs a chest tube.
血胸,指的是胸膜腔(肺与胸壁之间的腔隙)内异常积血。
Chest tube(胸腔闭式引流管)是一根中空软管,通过手术
置入胸膜腔,连接负压装置,用于 持续排出气体、血液或脓液,
帮助肺复张。适应症如气胸,血胸,脓胸等。
我们需要送他去医院
We need to get him to the hospital.
你要先解除炸♥弹♥ 我们才能降落
You need to disarm the bomb so we can land.
-为什么你不能做? -胸腔引流管?
- Why can't you do it? - A chest tube?
这种治疗只有医生在医院里才能做 在飞机上做不了
Only doctors do those in hospitals, not on airplanes.
好吧 听我说 如果你不让我们降落的话
Okay, look. If-if you won't let us land,
至少让我给某个帮我解决这个问题的人打个电♥话♥
Then I need to make a call to someone to talk me through this.
不行 不许打电♥话♥求援
- No. No calling for help.
求你了 我一个人做不了这个 好吗?
- Please. I can't do this alone, okay?
如果不进行胸腔引流 他会死的
If he doesn't get a chest tube, he'll die.
保持在免提模式
- Put it on speaker.
不要做任何其他举动 我一直在听着
And don't try anything. I'll be listening.
你需要一把手术刀
- You will need a scalpel,
一把止血钳 一根管子
A hemostat, a tube
还有可以用来引流的东西
And something to drain into.
扁桃体吸引头导管上有软管
There's tubing in the tonsil tip catheter,
扁桃体吸引头导管是一种专用于耳鼻喉科(ENT)手术或术后护理的医疗器械,
主要用于扁桃体切除术后或其他咽喉手术中,吸引(抽吸)血液、分泌物
或冲洗残留物,保持术野清晰。有时也用于局部给药(如止血药物)或清理感染性物质。
手术包里有手术刀
And a scalpel in the ob kit.
这个手术非常痛苦 海莉
This is a very painful procedure, hayley,
而你面对的还是个清醒的病人
And you've got a conscious patient.
我没关系的 反正我快死了
I don't care. I'm dying anyway,
要么窒息死
Either I suffocate
要么我们一起被炸死
Or he blows us all up.
动手吧
Please.
好了 我们准备好了
- Okay. We're ready.
好的 管子需要插♥进♥
- Okay, the tube needs to go
第五肋间隙
Into the fifth intercostal space,
位置在乳♥头♥线和前锯肌的交汇处
Where the nipple line and the anterior auxiliary meet.
乳♥头♥线是人体表面的一条解剖学标志线,指通过乳♥头♥(男性或未哺乳女性)的
水平线或垂直线,用于临床定位或影像学检查。
好的 我找到了
- Okay, I got it.
你需要切出足够大的创口
- You'll need to make an incision big enough
以便插入管子 大约在三厘米左右
To fit the tube, so approximately three centimetres.
我很抱歉 这会有效的
- I'm sorry. This will help.
放手做吧
just do it.
好的 我已经切开了创口
- Okay, I made the incision.
现在把你的手指伸进去 确保能摸到到肋骨
- Now stick your finger in, make sure you can feel the rib.
好的 我摸到它了
- Okay, I can feel it.
很好 接下来是最痛的部分了
- Good. Now comes the painful part.
用你的止血钳戳进伤口扩创 明白吗?
Use your hemostat to poke and spread the incision, okay?
戳进伤口扩创 然后深入直到胸膜
Poke and spread, and go deeper until you get to the pleura.
胸膜pleura是覆盖在肺表面和胸腔内壁的一层光滑浆膜,属于解剖学中的保护性结构
你触及胸膜之后 你就需要穿透它
Once you get to the pleura, you'll have to poke through.
但这过程需要给予很大压力 明白吗?
But this takes a lot of pressure, okay.
所以穿透之后 你必须及时停止
So once you poke through, you have to stop
否则就会刺破肺部 所以动作要慢一些
Or you'll puncture the lung, so go slow.
发生什么事了? 发生了什么?
What's going on? What's happening?
一根胸管 不去医院 也没有麻药
- A chest tube, without a hospital or pain medication.
如果你解除了炸♥弹♥ 我们就能把他送去医院
If you disarm the bomb, we can take him to a hospital.
我们也就不必现在这样了
We don't need to do it like this.
你穿透胸膜了吗?
Are you through the pleura?
一直往里推直到你听到砰的一声
Just keep pushing until you hear a pop.
啊! 好的 好的 我穿过去了
- Ugh! Okay. Okay, I'm through.
现在你可以放置导管来导出积液了
Now you can place the tube so the fluids can drain.
好的 我做到了 正在引流
- Okay I got it, it's draining.
听着 我不知道另一部电♥话♥上的那位是谁
Listen, I don't know who you are on that other phone,
又或者你为什么要这么做
Or why you're doing this,
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表