剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
但在涉及飞行安全问题时
But when it comes to matters of plane safety,
机长说了算
The captain calls the shots.
我也能理解你试图向人证明
- And I appreciate that you're trying to be seen
一个能做决策的成熟领导
As a grown up leader who can call the shots.
但这不关乎你 乔普 这关乎病人
But this not about you, chopper. It's about the patient.
他有出血情况 我们需要马上行动起来
- He's got a bleed. We need to move now.
你有没有不用锯子就能分开它们的办法?
Is there a way that you can separate them without a saw?
-也许有 -我们不能把它拉出来
- Maybe. - We can't pull them off.
另一个男孩可能会失血过多
One of the other boys could bleed out.
铁锈 而这是铝的
- Rust. This is aluminum.
你在做什么?
- What are you doing?
他在用小妙招(名字的双关语)
- He's choppering.
我正在制♥作♥一个铝热剂火把
- I am making a thermite torch.
铝热剂是把铝粉和高熔点♥金♥属氧化物(如三氧化二铁粉末)按比例配成的混合物,
使用时加入氧化剂点燃,反应激烈进行,得到氧化铝和单质铁并放出大量的热,
温度可到约2500℃。而铁的熔点是1500度左右。
能递给我找一个安全照明弹吗?
Can you get me a safety flare?
给你
- Got it.
好的 你可能要扶住他一下
- Okay. You might wanna brace him.
还有 遮住你们的眼睛
And uh, cover your eyes.
没事的 我们开始吧
- It's okay. Here we go.
你是怎么做到的?
- How did you do that?
我们就是有什么用什么
- We make do with what we have.
而且我们会照顾自己
And we take care of our own.
好极了 我的东西都到了
- Cool, my stuff's here.
我都不知道这行不行得通
Didn't know if this would make it.
我不得不说服我在阿联酋航♥空♥的朋友
Had to convince my buddy at uae jet
把它当作个人行李
To take it personal baggage.
哦天哪 你也飞过迪拜吗?
- Oh man, you flew into dubai, too?
是的 我们是包机
- Yeah. We were charter.
联♥合♥国♥雇我们去任何他们要我们去的地方
We went anywhere the un hired us to go.
这份工作挺酷的 在冲8上当机长
- Pretty cool gig. Captain on a dash 8.
DASH8(冲-8)系列是由原加拿大德·哈维兰公♥司♥研制的双发涡桨式支线飞机,
可以满足严苛作业环境,更有非常适合高密度起降、潮湿及酷热的作业特性。
有了那些飞行时数 你完全可以直接在西捷航♥空♥或加航
And with those hours you coulda walked into a right seat
获得正驾驶的位置
At westjet or ac.
为什么来这里飞医疗航♥班♥呢?
Why come fly medevacs up here?
为联♥合♥国♥飞行让我感觉很重要
- Flying for the un felt important.
你要知道 我其实不想放弃那个职位
You know, I didn't wanna, I didn't wanna give that up
只是为了回家
Just to come home
载着人们去迪士尼乐园度假 你明白我意思吗?
And fly people to disneyland for vacation, you know?
哪怕这意味着要做回副驾驶?
- Even if it meant going back to fo?
在航♥空♥领域,FO 是 First Officer(副驾驶)的缩写,也称为 Co-Pilot。
副驾驶是飞行机组中仅次于机长(Captain)的职位,主要职责是
协助机长操作飞机、监控飞行状态、执行检查单程序等。
是的 你等着瞧吧 我很快就会成为这里的机长的
- Yeah. Look, I'm gonna be captain here soon enough.
小时数和评级全部达标 对吧?
Hours and ratings jump the line all the time, right?
嘿 莱克茜 你看见过诺瓦克了吗?
- Hey lexi, you seen nowak?
没有 你有空吗 机长?
- No. You got a minute, cap?
我知道你说我是下一个升任机长的候选人
- I know you said I'm next in line to go captain
但我们现在有几位新员工 所以...
But we got a few new hires, so.
是的 看起来我们需要更多的人手
- Yeah, looks like we're gonna need more.
我以为我只需要担心医护人员
I thought I just had to worry about medics but I keep
但我发现飞行员也在持续转投桦翼航♥空♥
Losing pilots to birch wing air.
我以为只有里斯离职了呢?
- I thought it was just reese who left?
是啊 我本来也是这么想的 结果他们还挖走了诺瓦克
- Yeah, me too. But turns out they poached nowak as well.
他们刚刚打电♥话♥来问他的病假什么时候结束
They just called wondering when his sick leave is up
他可以开始担任他们的新机长了
So he can start as their new chief pilot.
什么?
- What?
莱克茜说你要离职?
: Lexi said you're leaving?
我不会离开的
- I'm not leaving.
所以 你没有被桦翼邀请
- So, you didn't get offered
担任机长职位?
The chief pilot job at birch wing?
我没接受
- I'm not taking it.
什么? 为什么?
- What? Why?
我一直拖着桦翼 说我正在康复中
- I've been stalling birch wing while I've been recovering.
老实说 我曾经希望你和我能有机会
Honestly, I was hoping that you and I would have had a chance
谈谈至今为止发生的一些事 并解决它们
To talk about things by now, work things out.
如果你还需要时间的话 我不会催你的
I'm not trying to rush you if you still need time.
我会留下来 我们可以不带压力地解决问题
I'm staying. We can figure things out without any pressure.
你不认为拒绝一个你梦寐以求的工作也是一种压力吗?
- You don't think turning down a dream job for me is pressure?
你刚刚为我做出了一个关于我重大决定
You just made a huge decision about me, for me,
甚至都没跟我说就定了
Without even talking to me.
你不能只是强制事情按照你想要的方式进行
You can't just force things to happen how you want them to,
按你想让它们发生的时间发生 诺瓦克
When you want them to, nowak.
我不是这个意思 我是在试图给我们一些时间
- That's not what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to give us time.
不必急在一时
So they don't have to happen now.
如果根本不会实现怎么办?
- What if it doesn't happen at all?
如果你拒绝了这个机会 而它最终没有实现 那该怎么办?
What if you turn this down and it doesn't happen?
你是不是想说...
- Are you trying to say that
你觉得你无法忘记过去的事?
You don't think you can get past what happened?
特里斯坦
Tristan.
请听我说 如果有什么办法...
Please, look, if there's a way.
我们应该快到了
We should be close.
调度说病人自己打了电♥话♥上报的
- Dispatch said the patient called it in.
听起来像是他用锯子或者其他什么东西上割伤了自己
Sounds like he cut himself on a saw or something.
有人吗? 我们是天空医疗的 我们来帮你们了
Hello? We're from skymed. We're here to help.
好吧 不是锯子 是碎木机
- Yeah, that is not a saw. That is a wood chipper.
你认为他 额 弄碎了他自己的手指?
You don't think he uh, chipped himself do ya?
除非所有的碎片都一起跑掉了
Not unless the chips all walked off together.
凯文?
Kevin?
我试着去四轮摩托车那里 好得到一些帮助
- I was trying to get to the atv so I could get some help
但是我坐不起来了
But I couldn't sit up.
没事的
- It's okay.
放松 我们来检查一下
Just relax. We'll take a look.
阿尼尔 没事的
- Arnie, it's okay.
他在保护我 自从我摔倒后他就一直在我身边
He's protective. He's been on me since I fell.
没事 阿尼尔 我对脾气不好的人已经习惯了
- It's okay, arnie, I'm used to working around grumps.
对吧 诺瓦克?
Right, nowak?
你还是会在飞行包里放一条垫肚子的三明治吗?
- You still keep a hangry sandwich in your flight bag?
hangry是‘hungry’和‘angry’的合成词,指因为饥饿而发火
嘿 阿尼尔 你喜欢火腿吗?
Hey, arnie, do you like ham?
我们会好好照顾你的朋友的 好吗?
Hey, we'll take good care of your pal, okay?
你为什么不跟我一起来吃点小点心呢? 来吗?
Why don't you come with me and have a little snack? Okay?
来吧
Come on.
来吧 乖孩子 到这来
Come on. Good boy. Come here.
我正在更换碎木机上的刀片
- I was replacing the blades on the chipper.
其中一个该死的没图定住
One of the damn things came loose.
正好击中了我的肚子
Hit me right in the gut.
让我们看下这里
- Let's take a look here.
哇 伤口很深
- Wow. That is deep.
幸好阿尼尔一直躺在你身上
It's a good thing arnie was laying on top of you.
为了让你保持温暖 防止了休克
Keep you warm so you didn't go into shock.
TJ 我需要你当我设置
Tj, I'm gonna need you to hold pressure
输液管的时候维持按压 可以吗?
While I set up an iv, all right?
好的 没问题
- Wow, okay. Yeah. Yeah.
你难道不打算把刀片拿出来吗?
Aren't you gonna take the blade out?
不不不 我们甚至不知道扎到了什么位置 但是要小心 它很锋利
- No, no, no, we don't even know what it's holding in place. But be careful, it's sharp.
-好的 -就按在它的正下方
- Yeah. - Right underneath it.
对不起 伙计
sorry, pal.
没关系
- It's okay.
嘿 各位 我觉得阿尼尔也在流血
- Hey, guys, I think arnie's bleeding, too.
到处都是血
There's blood everywhere.
他的肚子都破了 他是不是也同样受了伤?
His belly's all cut up. Did he get his as well?
没有 刀片飞出来的时候没有碰到他
- No, he was in the trees when the blades went flying.
他可能是躺在他身上让他保持体温的
- He probably cut himself when he was laying on top of him
时候割伤了自己
To keep him warm.
他不会有事吧?
- Is he gonna be okay?
-他已经失血过多了 -特里斯坦会帮助他的
- He's lost a lot of blood. - Tristan will help him.
诺瓦克 我不是兽医
- Nowak, I'm a human nurse.
我对狗一无所知
I don't know anything about dogs.
他受伤了 特里斯坦
- He's hurt, tristan.
他为了他所爱的人倾尽了一切
He gave everything for the person he loved
现在我们得帮助他
And now we have to help him.
即使我们可以带他去找兽医做手术
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表