剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
你把我纪录片授权给他们了?
- You gave them my documentary release?
这关乎确保你的名字
This was about you making sure that your name
不仅仅只是个笑话
Is something other than a joke
即使这意味着毁灭我的职业生涯
Even if it meant the destruction of my career.
如果我想要配得上这金色四杠肩章
If I want to wear four gold bars,
当我戴着它的时候 我就必须为
I have to be responsible for the choices I make
我做出的决定负责
While I wear them.
你能看到我了? 我爱你
- You can see me? I love you.
我不知道是否还能和某个
I don't know if I can be with someone
不信任我的人在一起
Who doesn't believe in me.
这是谁先吻谁的事吗?
Does it matter who kissed who?
这很重要 我本不该这么做的
It does matter, and I shouldn't have done it.
我的梦想是执飞加拿大航♥空♥
My dream is to fly for air canada.
如果你成功了 我们再一起想办法
If you get it, we'll figure it out together.
我认为这就是我们从头再来的方法了
I think this is how we get our clean slate.
最后一次去汤普森
- Last trip up to thompson.
当你还是个新手飞行员来到北方的时候
Is this how you thought it would end
有没有想过最后会是这样?
When you came north as a baby pilot?
好吧 他们就是群菜鸡 连新手都算不上 特里斯坦
- Okay they're greenhorns tristan, not baby pilots.
还有说实话 我从来没想过会有机会和你一起去
And honestly, I never thought I'd have a chance with you.
这话我爱听 宝贝 但我想说的是有想过
- That's sweet, booboo. But I meant this.
在你得到梦寐以求加拿大航♥空♥工作的时候
You getting your dream job at ac
我也正好接到病童病院的工作聘书吗?
Right when I get a job offer from sick kids?
我妈妈很高兴我们终于可以回家了
My mom's going to be so happy we're finally coming home.
她甚至想要说服我
She's even trying to convince me
我们应该搬去和她以及安东尼一起住
That we should move in with her and anthony.
是啊
- Yeah.
好了 显然我们不会搬去和我父母一起
- Okay. Obviously we're not moving with my parents.
诺瓦克 这是怎么了?
What's up, nowak?
我记得你说过去加拿大航♥空♥执飞是你的梦想
I thought you said flying for air canada was your dream.
的确是 而且现在终于要实现了
- It is, and now that it's finally happening,
但就是感觉有些不对劲
It somehow feels wrong.
是啊 我懂的 我也不想离开这
- Yeah, I know. It's not like I want to leave here, either.
只是在病童医院的这几个月
It's just the last couple of months working at sick kids,
我...
I...
我觉得终于找到了我的位置 米洛什
I feel like I found my place, milosz.
而且进入大航♥空♥公♥司♥的机会
And getting a chance at a major airline
是你应得的
Is where you're meant to be.
而现在 我们终于可以一起在多伦多开始
And now we finally get to start our grown-up lives
我们自己的生活了
Together in toronto.
好啊 但是我们能不能先别让人知道? 就是...
- Okay, but can we keep it to ourselves? Just...
我想先告诉威兹 一对一的
I want to tell wheezer first. One on one.
好的 但是不要耽搁太久 可以吗?
- Okay. But don't take too long, okay?
你在加拿大航♥空♥的面试怎么样了?
- How'd your ac interview go?
他们有没问到违规飞行的事情?
Did they ask about breaking air regs?
坐下来第一个问题就是
- First question in the sit-down.
哇 我的意思是 我是知道大航司
- Wow. I mean, I knew that kind of stuff
很注重这类问题 但是...
Meant a lot to major airlines, but...
你走后我们又和航♥空♥管理部门进行了交流
Spoke to aviation authority after you left.
我告诉了他们一切
Told them everything.
为什么我做出了打破最低下降高度的决定
Why I made the decision to bust minimums,
为什么我坚持这个决定 但是...
Why I stand by it, but...
听莱克茜说 他们还是给了你违规处分?
- Lexi said. They still gave you a violation?
是的
- Yeah.
不管怎样 伙计 别吊我胃口了
Anyways, man, don't leave me hanging.
我需要听些好消息
I need to hear the good news.
加拿大航♥空♥的工作你拿下了没?
Did you get the job at ac or what?
还在等待结果
- Still waiting to find out.
嗯 所有的飞机看起来都很好
- Well, all the planes look good
现在我又能亲眼看到它们了
Now that I can actually see them again.
是啊 就是少了922号♥感觉有点奇怪
- Yeah. It's weird with 922 gone.
我知道很多机长都飞过922号♥
I know a lot of captains must have flown 922
但是在我心里 那架飞机就是…就是你的飞机
But in my mind that was... That was your plane.
嗯
- Hmm.
我已经人手不足了
- I already didn't have enough crew,
现在连飞机都不够用了
Now I don't have enough planes.
天空医疗将不得不贷款再买♥♥一架飞机
Skymed's gonna have to take a loan to get another one
然后我得赶紧找到
And then I'm gonna have to scramble
足够的人手来驾驶它
To find enough people to fly it.
外面的情况真的那么糟糕?
- Are things really that bad out there?
这里的情况就没好过
- It's always that bad up here.
这是北部地区 人员流动性大
It's the north. High turnover.
飞行员来这里是都是为了积累飞行时数
Pilots come up here to get their hours,
一旦他们从我们这里得到所需的一切 就会跳槽
Then as soon as they get what they need from us, jump ship.
好吧 至少我算是得永远待这了
- Well, you have me, now. Forever.
因为没其他人会想要雇我了
Since no one else will want to hire me.
哎呀 不过我觉得至少有一个我指望得上的
- Aww. Well it's nice to know that I have at least
机长也很不错了 对吧?
One captain I can count on, hey?
知道这一点感觉真好 来吧 我请你喝一杯
It's nice to know. Come on. I'll buy you a beer.
你会没事的
You're gonna be alright.
空中医疗队
SkyMed
本作品仅供学习交流使用,用于其他用途产生后果由使用者自行承担
我原以为只要我一直在场
- I thought if I was always there
就能掌控局面 护人周全
I could control things and protect people
但现在我意识到 有时候
But I realize now that sometimes the only way
守护一个人的唯一方法
That you can be there for someone
就只是...默默陪伴
Is to just... Just be there.
有时候 这就是你能做的全部了
Sometimes that's all you can do.
我想这就是我为什么会如此依恋你
And I think that that's why I got so attached to you
并且想确保你没事的原因
And making sure that you're okay.
这会让我觉得一切都在控制之中
So that I could feel in control
因为当我失去我的朋友梅的时候
Because I didn't feel in control at all
我觉得一切都失控了
When I lost my friend mel.
我真的很抱歉 丹妮
I'm really sorry, dani.
但是我还是想让你知道
But I need you to know though
即使一开始你让我想起了她
That even though you reminded me of her at first,
我所关心的还是你
I do see you for who you are.
谢谢
- Thank you.
但是你还是骗了我
But you still lied to me.
我知道你说的这和我无关
And I know you're saying it wasn't about me,
这是你正在经历的事情
It was stuff you're going through.
但你还是让我觉得很糟糕 斯特芬
But you still made me feel pretty crappy, stef.
你还好吧?
- Are you okay?
她只是一时想不通
She just needs some time.
丹妮受了伤
Dani's hurt.
她也不像我这样了解你
She doesn't know you like I do.
也许有一天 她会明白你出发点是好的
Maybe one day she'll see you weren't coming from a bad place.
莱克斯 当我知道你常会
- Lex, when I freaked out
身处危险之中的时候 我吓坏了
About you being in danger all the time,
你知道这是我的问题对吧 莱克斯?
You know that that was my stuff, right lex?
这并不是说我不信任你
It's not because I don't believe in you.
食物已经准备好啦
- Food is ready.
还有不许你提冰箱
And you are not carrying the cooler.
要听医嘱
Doctor's orders.
不许用力 不许拿重物
No straining, no lifting,
别浪费了我辛辛苦苦救下的漂亮脖子哦
No hurting that pretty neck I worked so hard to save.
明白了吗?
Deal?
好的
- Okay.
好的 女孩们都站在新娘一边
- Okay, so the girls are on the bride's team,
男孩们站在新郎那一边
Boys are on the groom's side.
每把水枪都装了不同颜色的颜料
And every soaker has a different colour of paint.
如果我们用真正的彩弹枪 那就更酷了
- This would be so much cooler if we had real paintball guns.
得了吧 博德斯
- come on, bodes.
你难道不知道那些东西会
Do you not understand the carnage
造成什么惨状吗?
These things are capable of?
而且我们决定把
- And we agreed to do our bachelor
男女单身派对放一起办
And bachelorette parties together
我可不想到下周
So I am not showing up
我的婚礼的时候大家身上全是淤青
To my own wedding next week covered in bruises.
那可是我的梦寐以求的裙子 鲍迪
it's my dream dress, bodie.
我迫不及待想看你穿上它的样子了 麦迪斯
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表