剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
她从没告诉过我离开多伦多的原因
She never told me why she left Toronto,
她只说一部分是由于离婚
she only said it was partly because of a divorce.
那么 就是说她曾经结过婚
Now, she used to be married.
如果她在圣玛丽医院工作时使用了不同的
What if she used a different name when she was working
名字呢? 还有
at St. Mary's? Now,
那个快递员在找什么人?
who was that courier looking for?
卡米拉·范豪森 如果这就是玛丽安娜的婚后名呢?
Camila Vanhoosen. What if it was Marianne's married name?
这名和姓都不一样
- That's a different first and last name.
你结婚了 也只是改变你的姓氏
When you get married, you just change your last name.
除非你在逃避什么
- Unless you're running from something.
那么你就会改掉你的整个名字
Then you could change your whole name.
为了开始新的生活
To start a new life,
在一个新地方 找一份新工作...
in a new place, in a new job...
抱歉
- Sorry.
卡米拉·范豪森
- Camila Vanhoosen.
圣玛丽医院
St. Mary's Hospital.
乔普拉 这件事你想查到什么程度?
- How far down this path do you wanna go, Chopra?
你为什么想让我放弃追查呢?
- Why are you trying to talk me out of this?
哦 你已经知道了 对吧?
Oh, you already know, don't you?
玛丽安娜的大秘密
Marianne's big secret.
你觉得我会让随便一个人来做
- You think I'll let just anyone make decisions
关于我团队成员安全的决定?
about the safety of my crews?
当然 我做了一些调查
Of course I did some digging.
但是你确定想知道吗?
But are you sure you want to know?
你不想知道和你睡了的到底是什么人吗?
- Wouldn't you want to know who you were sleeping with?
好的 嗯 这挺尴尬的
Alright. Well, that's embarrassing.
-是市长 -没错
It was the mayor. - Yep.
如果你作为市长在选举期间
And if you're the mayor in the hospital
因阑尾炎而住院
with appendicitis during an election,
你还要坚持召开新闻发布会
you would insist on having a press conference
来安抚你的选民 并且如果你还因为刚刚动完手术
to reassure your voters. And if you had to be
不得不坐在轮椅上参加
in a wheelchair because you just had surgery,
你会希望是个漂亮的公♥关♥小姐把你推出去的
you'd want the pretty PR lady to be the one to wheel you out.
显然 那是一把有故障的轮椅
Apparently, it was a faulty chair.
但是可怜的卡米拉·范豪森
But poor old Camila Vanhoosen.
她因为把生病的市长从楼梯上推下去
She goes viral as being the bad nurse
而被叫做糟糕的护士一炮而红
who dropped the sick mayor down the stairs.
难怪她想要一个全新的开始
- No wonder she wanted a fresh start.
你不会告诉任何人 对吧?
You're not gonna tell anyone, are ya?
不不不 她是个优秀的护士
- No. No, no, no, she's a good nurse.
这还是解释不了她为什么要转移我的注意力
- Still doesn't explain why she was trying to distract me.
或者快递员带来的信封里是什么
Or what was in the envelope the courier had.
哦 该死 我得走了 威兹
Oh, shit, gotta go, Wheez,
我还在值班 哦 嘿 这事我们之后再详细聊聊?
I'm on duty. Oh, hey, we can catch up about this later?
-可以 -好的
- Yes. - Alright.
再见
- See ya.
嗨 机长! 我过来的时候顺路带了份披萨
- Yo, Cap! I grabbed a pizza on my way over,
希望你喜欢蘑菇的
hope you like mushrooms.
TJ? 是的 不 我一定会去吃比萨的
- TJ? Yeah, no, I'd definitely go for some pizza.
伙计 昨晚那场雷雨怎么样?
Man, how 'bout that thunder last night?
什么 我没听到任何声音
- What, I didn't hear anything.
那真是太疯狂了 伙计 一个疯狂的夜晚
- It was wild, man. What a crazy night.
这是在克丽丝和我
It started when Crystal and I
去温迪湖接了那个孩子时候的事情
picked up this kid in Windy Lake.
凯尔 你很幸运 从那么高的地方摔下来
- You're lucky, Kyle. A big fall like that
可能会更糟的后果
could've been a lot worse.
下次你在屋顶上扔纸飞机时
Next time you fly paper planes off the roof,
确保自己不要跳起来追它们
make sure you don't go jumping after them.
天啊 我就转个身的功夫
- Gosh, you look away for one second,
你就给人惹出这么大♥麻♥烦来
and the things they get up to.
我没有去追纸飞机
- I wasn't going after the planes.
我跳起来是因为帕特丽夏
I jumped because of Patricia.
帕特丽夏是和你一起玩的朋友吗?
- Is Patricia the friend you were with?
不 他的朋友叫杰克
- No, his friend is Jake.
帕特丽夏是他幻想出来的朋友
Patricia is his imaginary friend,
-她并不真的 -她是真的!
but she's not real. - She is real!
在我们搬进来之前 这里是她的家
And this was her house before we moved in.
而且她不喜欢你谈论她时候的口气
And she doesn't like it when you talk about her that way.
我跳起来是因为帕特丽夏想要我推杰克
I jumped because Patricia wanted me to push Jake.
她一直告诉我我必须要这么做
She kept telling me I had to do it.
我跳起来就是为了让她停下来
I jumped so she'd stop.
好吧 喔哦
- Okay, wow.
听起来今晚帕特丽夏不和
Sounds like a good thing Patricia won't be
我们在一起是件好事 伙计?
coming with us tonight, right, buddy?
她在的
- She will.
她一直跟着我
She follows me everywhere.
什么?
- What?
她就站在你身后
- She's standing right behind you.
好吧...
Right...
别看她
- Don't look at her.
你不会想招惹帕特丽夏生气的
You don't want to make Patricia mad.
因为那样 她就会跟着你
Because then, she'll follow you.
呃 不是 不 一切都好 帕特丽夏
- Uhh, nope. No, all good, Patricia,
这里都是朋友
we're all friends here.
克丽丝特尔是一名优秀的护士
Crystal's a good nurse,
因为在整个飞行过程中我都不能和这孩子在一起
because I couldn't have spent the whole flight with that kid.
你其实并不真的相信有鬼 对吗?
- You don't actually believe in ghosts, do you?
你不信吗?
- You don't?
克里族人相信灵魂 但那不是鬼
- Nehiyawak believe in spirits, not ghosts.
至少不是以那种方式 比如说我的祖母
At least not like that. My Kookoo, for instance,
她不久前去世了
she passed away not too long ago,
但是我还是可以感觉到她一直在我身边
but I can still feel her with me all the time.
听起来不错 能够与已经过世的
- That'd be nice. To be able to talk to people you love
所爱之人交谈
who've passed on.
这灯从我起来就一直这样
- They've been doing that since I got up.
我在去TCH值夜班之前想要小憩一下
I was trying to take a nap before my night shift at TCH,
但是 我太担心3B病房♥的病人了
but, I'm too worried about the patient in Room 3B.
实际上 这部分不重要
Actually, that part isn't important.
等等 你跳过了什么?
Wait, what are you skipping?
这不是最吓人的部分 机长
- That isn't the spooky part, Cap.
吓人部分是在海莉离开之后
The spooky part was after Hayley left.
有点奇怪 你觉得是海莉开的门吗?
That's weird. You think Hayley left that open?
那扇门有点难搞
- That door's tricky,
一定是有人回来的时候没有把门拴紧
someone must've come home and it didn't latch all the way.
是啊 但是家里现在只有我们在 对吧?
- Yeah, but we're the only ones home. Right?
好吧 也可能是有人离开的时候忘记拴上了
- Okay, so maybe it didn't latch when someone was leaving.
哦 糟了 我今晚还有一大堆功课要做
Oh, crap, I have a bunch of studying to get done tonight.
我要去看书了
Gotta hit the books.
你不必担心
- You don't have to be scared.
这就是那些装备的作用所在
That's what all the equipment is for.
朱迪不会在玩冰球的时候受伤的 相信我
Jude won't get hurt playing hockey, trust me.
当妈的总会担心的 不过我还是很感激
- Moms worry. I don't want to sound ungrateful, though,
特别是因为你 才用好价钱买♥♥到了那些装备
especially since you got such a good deal on the gear.
我只是想让她拥有她所期待的
- I just want her to have something fun
能让她感兴趣的东西 你明白吗?
to look forward to, you know?
她应得的 尤其是在经历了这么艰难的一年后
She deserves it, especially after such a tough year.
-谢谢你 TJ 你对她真是太好了
- Thank you, TJ, you've been so good to her.
我知道她只是你的...
I know she's just your--
什么鬼...
- What the...
啊 该死
Ah, damn.
克丽丝特尔 是你吗?
Crystal, that's you?
-嘿! -嘿! 哇哦! 嘿
- Hey! - Hey! Whoa! Hey.
-你还好吗? -我们在壁炉边
How ya doing? - We keep an electric lantern
-备着电筒 -哦 好的 呃...
by the fireplace. - Oh, okay. Uh...
我正想看YouTube上的一个手法演示
- I was trying to watch a procedure on YouTube,
就像老天爷都在和我作对不想让我学习一样
and it's like the universe doesn't want me to study.
你打破了什么吗?
- What did you break?
-什么? -我听见了玻璃破碎的声音
- What? - I heard glass breaking,
我以为是你摔了什么东西
I thought you dropped something.
我在楼上的时候 你出去过了?
- Did you go outside while I was upstairs?
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表