剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表
But she's a spitfire. You know?
但我一直为她而感到骄傲
And I've always been so proud of her for that.
她是那么坚强
How strong she is.
就算我们的意见并不总是一致
Because we didn't always see eye to eye.
我也希望她能比我过的更好
I wanted her to do better than me.
她是那么聪明
She's so smart.
我只是...希望能给她更好的生活
I just... I wanted better for her.
快点 诺瓦克 快点
Come on, nowak. Come on.
我们找到她了 我们找到妮基了
- We found her. We found nikki.
她住在帕斯市 但她正开车前往TCH
She lives in the pas, but she's driving up to tch now.
The Pas, 位于 加拿大曼尼托巴省北部,靠近萨斯喀彻温省边界,
被称为曼尼托巴省的 “北部门户”(Gateway to the North)。
嘿 你听见了吗? 我们找到了她 好吗?
- Hey, you hear that? We found her, okay?
她就要到了
She's coming.
她赶不及了 是吗?
- She's not gonna make it in time, is she?
再等等 我们很快就会准备了
- Just hold on. We'll be ready soon.
自从她离开后 房♥子就变的空荡荡的
- The house is so empty since she left.
那种感觉非常糟糕
That's the worst feeling.
所有的事情似乎都变得更加艰难...
Everything seems so much harder...
更让人害怕...
So much scarier...
尤其当你孤单一人的时候
When you're alone.
我也不想孤孤单单的死去
I don't wanna die alone, too.
你不会死的
- You're not gonna die.
我正在给你加压输液 诺瓦克也很快就会过来
I'm pushing fluids and nowak's coming soon.
你…愿意握住我的手吗?
- Will you... Hold my hand?
我不能 我必须继续泵送输液
- I can't. I have to keep pumping.
我们俩都知道那现在这已经不重要了
- We both know that doesn't matter anymore.
-请握住我的手 -我不能停下来 我不能...
Hold my hand. - I can't stop. I can't...
求你了?
- Please?
我不想孤孤单单的走
I don't wanna be alone.
求你了
Please.
安布罗斯 我就在这
- I'm here, ambrose.
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
你并不孤单
You're not alone.
我听说了发生的事情
- I heard what happened.
斯特芬?
Stef?
我...
- I...
在梅尔快要死去的时候
I just held her hand.
我也只能握着她的手
When mel was dying.
这是我唯一能为她做的事
That was the only thing I could do for her.
我一直觉得...
And I thought...
我只是 我一直觉得这样不够 但是...
I just, I always thought it wasn't enough. But...
求你 别离开我
Please, stay with me.
不会的 好么? 我就在这
- Always. Okay? I'm here.
我不想孤单一人
- I don't wanna be alone.
我就在这 宝贝 我就在这
- I'm here, baby. I'm here.
就是这里了
It's just up here.
马尔科姆? 我是克丽丝特尔
Malcolm? It's crystal.
我们接到电♥话♥说你需要一些帮助
We got a call you needed some help.
-你认识这个病人吗? -这里所有人都互相认识
- You know this patient? - Everyone knows everybody
马尔科姆教会了杰里米和我如何狩猎
Up here. Malcolm taught jeremy and I how to hunt.
调度说是摔伤
Dispatch said it was a fall,
但是我在这没看到马尔科姆
But I don't see malcolm anywhere.
带上背板
Grab the backboard.
好的 你知道嘛 和我一起坐全地形车的时候
- Yeah. You know, medics usually ride up front
医疗人员通常都坐在前排 那样减震更好
On the atv with me. Better shocks.
克丽丝特尔 如果前几天我冒犯了你
Crystal, if I offended you the other day
或者让你感到不舒服 我道歉
Or made you feel disrespected, I'm sorry.
但是我确实非常尊重你
But I do respect you a lot,
我只是希望我们能成为朋友 也许吧
And I just hope we can be friends, maybe.
克丽丝特尔!
Crystal!
马尔科姆 发生了什么? 我以为是摔伤啊?
- Malcolm, what happened? I thought it was a fall?
是的 我是摔了 在我差点把
- Yeah, I fell. After I damn near
-自己腿切下来之后 - 喔哦
Cut my leg off. - Whoa.
-这真是流了不少血 -我刚才在用链锯
That's a lot of blood. - I was up using the chainsaw
修剪下树 可能是有个树瘤或者其他什么
To cut the tree back. A knot or something.
-链锯抖动了一下 -让我来看看伤处
The chainsaw bucked. - Let me take a look here.
你流了很多血
You've lost a lot of blood.
但是看起来正好避过了动脉和骨头
But it looks like you missed the artery and the bone.
-你很走运 -是啊 这活应该
You're lucky. - Yeah, it's definitely
-要两个人来干 -是的
A two person job. - Yeah.
杰里米本该在去年秋天那场大风暴之后
Jeremy was supposed to come
过来帮我修剪它的
Help me cut it back after that big windstorm last fall,
但...嗯 你知道的
But... Well, you know.
好吧 马尔科姆 我们处理下就出发
- Okay, malcolm. Let's get you ready to go.
见鬼
- Shit.
-你们后面的没事吧? -发生了什么?
You guys okay back there? - What happened?
兄弟们 你们最后一次保养它是多久前的事了?
- When's the last time you serviced it, bro?
听起来挺严重的 你们可能把引擎搞坏了
That sounded pretty bad. You probably wrecked the engine.
不 这不是我们的全地形车 我来给乔普打电♥话♥
- Nah, it's not our atv. I'll call chopper.
啊 糟糕 我肯定是把卫星电♥话♥落在911号♥上了
Ah, crap. I must've left the sat phone on 911.
这附近有个护林员站点 他们应该会有车
- There's a ranger station nearby. They'll have a truck.
不 那里没人
Nah. No one's there.
邦克几个月前辞职了
Bunker quit a couple months ago.
他们还没有找到接替的人
They never found a replacement yet.
好吧
- Alright.
我来回趟北屋
I'mma head back to north house.
看看能不能找到人开车送我们去飞机那里
See if I can find someone to drive us to the plane.
-你们没问题吧? -没问题
You gonna be okay? - We got it.
坚持一下 马尔科姆
Just hang in there, malcolm.
这里血渗出来了
This is really bleeding through.
但是暂时不再换绷带了
But I don't wanna re-dress it yet.
我想等到我们上了飞机再处理
I'll wait 'til we're on the plane.
Tj?
Tj?
有人在那吗?
Someone there?
你在这里有没有熊出没的问题
Have you been having trouble with bears out here
就像他们在公园里遇到的那样?
The same way they're having in the parks?
它们总是在我们周围出没 但今年情况特别糟糕
- They're always around, but it's been bad this year.
今年春天来的晚 它们从冬眠中苏醒过来
Was a late spring, they came out of hibernation
饥饿难耐 却没有东西可吃
Hungry with nothing to eat.
它们变得更鲁莽 有些看起来状态不太好
They've been getting bold. Some are a little bit sick.
啊 该死
Ah, shit.
有时候 如果你制♥造♥出足够的噪音...
- Sometimes, if you make enough noise...
不行 克丽丝 克丽丝 它们能闻出血的味道
- No, crys. Crys, they can smell the blood.
好吧 我们不能在露天待着了
- Okay. We can't stay out in the open.
我们必须慢慢地 安静的离开 找个地方避一避
We have to go slow and quiet. Find somewhere to shelter.
我要把你移到便携担架上
I'm gonna move you onto the sked.
-快点 快点 -我们要动作快点
- Hurry, hurry. - Let's do this fast.
护林站离这不远
The ranger station isn't far.
我们可以躲到那里
We can hole up there.
那里一定有可以用来求救的无线电
There's gotta be a radio we can call for help.
克丽丝 克丽丝特尔!
- crys. Crystal!
它在跟着我们
It's following us.
它是在跟踪血液的味道
It's following the blood.
我们或许可以利用这点
- Maybe we can use it.
让它去追踪血液 而不是我们
Get it to go after the blood instead of us.
-好的 -我会走出另一条踪迹
- Okay. - I'll make a new trail
让它远离护林站
For it to follow away from the ranger's station.
好的 但是它很接近了 克丽丝
- Okay, but crys it's close.
那就...我自己来包扎 你可以之后再处理它
Just... I'll wrap it. You can fix it later.
好吧 给你
- Okay. Here.
我去去就回 马尔科姆 你就坐这别动
I'll be right back. Just sit tight, malcolm.
好的
- Yeah.
天啊 克丽丝特尔 这肯定是我一生里
Jesus, crystal. That was the longest
最漫长的30秒了
30 seconds of my life.
好了 我们走
- okay, let's go.
加油 克丽丝
- Hurry, crys.
哦 见鬼 门被锁住了
- Oh shit. It's locked.
该死的 现在怎么办?
- Damn it. Now what?
克丽丝特尔 它跟过来了
Crystal. It's here.
别动 安静
Stay. Quiet.
它在卡车上 它想要压扁我们!
剧集 | 空中医疗队(2022) | 导航列表