剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
She's lying, of course.
她当然是在骗你
Who?
谁
Use the bonce, lady.
动动脑子 小姐
Where are you going?
你去哪
Can I come?
我能一起去吗
Go home, black bitch. Sort your shit out.
回家去 黑贱♥人♥ 把你的破事理清楚
Come on, the others are waiting for us.
走吧 大家都在等我们
Where's Alex?
亚历克斯在哪
He was, like, super tired, he went to bed.
他累坏了 去睡了
You too. Straight after that, yeah?
你也是 看完就睡觉
Alex? Alex!
亚历克斯 亚历克斯
Hey, poof!
基佬
Am I glad to see you...
真高兴你回来了...
Liv, I'm home!
小奥 我回来了
I'm going to shower for a long time...
我要好好洗个澡
Are you my sister's boyfriend?
你是我姐的男朋友吗
Um, no.
不是
Then why are you naked?
那你干吗光着身子
OK. Now, I'll just say,
这么说吧
the next time somebody tries to give you this excuse,
下次要是有人拿这做借口
you absolutely must not believe them.
你绝对不要相信
But I'm gay, and it doesn't matter that I'm naked.
我是同志 裸着没关系
It matters to me.
但是我介意
And I'm sorry about that.
对此我表示抱歉
In fact, I'm just gonna go.
事实上 我这就走
You're quite buff.
你身材不错
Yep.
是啊
Really going now. Cheers.
真的走啦 再见
Wakey-wakey.
醒醒
So, are you like a welcome home present?
你是我的欢迎回家礼物吗
Excuse me?
什么
From Liv.
小奥送的
No.
不是
Well, don't mind me, but this is my room.
别介意 但这是我的房♥间
Yeah, totally, totally.
对 没错
Alex.
我是亚历克斯
Matty.
我是马蒂
The Matty?
是那个马蒂吗
Who, um...
那个...
Who ran away. Yeah.
逃走的那个 没错
Shame.
可惜
Yeah, well, I didn't mean to.
是啊 但我不是有意的
Yes, you did.
不 你就是有意的
I've tried to explain to you. I thought you understood.
我跟你解释过了 我以为你明白的
That doesn't mean I believe you.
那不代表我相信你
I said you could stay until the morning.
我说你可以待到早上
That's it, Matty.
时间到了 马蒂
Then you should just fuck off.
你该滚蛋了
I'm sorry, Liv,
抱歉 小奥
I'm not leaving Bristol until Franky understands.
弗兰琦明白之前 我不会离开布里斯托的
What?
明白什么
That I love her.
明白我爱她
Can I suggest that you go round there now and tell her that?
你能现在就去告诉她吗
Then I can get some shut-eye.
好让我睡一会儿
Very nice to meet you, Matty.
很高兴认识你 马蒂
Happy to see me?
见到我开心吗
Yeah. Hi.
开心 欢迎回来
I missed you.
我很想你
I'm wasted in Minehead.
我在迈恩黑德玩疯了
I need to talk to you.
我有话要跟你说
Babe, any time.
宝贝 尽管说
Please don't go.
别走 拜托
I don't really know what my contribution in this is.
我不知道我留下来有什么用
I mean, is there anything in particular
你有什么话
you want to say to me, Matty?
要专门对我说吗 马蒂
I'm sorry.
对不起
God, that's good, that's good.
老天 服了你了
Well they smuggled you back into the country so you could say that?
他们帮你偷渡回来就是为了让你说这个
I mean, fuck me, that's good!
我♥操♥ 你真行
What do you want, Matty?
你想怎样 马蒂
If I could talk with you.
如果你愿意谈
I want...
我想要...
I want you to explain to me...
我想听你解释
what you're doing with my brother.
你和我弟是怎么回事
I'm fucking him.
我在跟他上♥床♥
That's... that's not right.
这样不对
No. It is right.
不 这样才对
It's really fucking right, OK?
真太他妈对了
So you can just go back to Morocco,
你回摩洛哥吧
and live on that hill.
回去住你的小山丘
I mean it, Matty, just fucking live there.
我是认真的 马蒂 滚回去吧
I'm staying.
我不回去
Well, I don't want to see you any more.
我不想再见到你了
OK. Are we done?
说完了吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Excuse me?
你说什么
I mean, why?
你是为什么
He just came.
他自己回来的
I couldn't stop it. I can't stop anything, OK?
我阻止不了 什么也阻止不了
Fine. So go back to gay boy, then.
行啊 回去找你的好GAY蜜吧
Min... I really don't care.
米妮... 我懒得管你
Matty, why are you still here?!
马蒂 还杵在这儿干吗
Oh, yeah, yeah, no, go with him.
好吧 跟他走吧
I don't know what you want me to do.
我不知道你想让我怎样
You're such a cold bitch.
你♥他♥妈♥太无情了
Yeah? Well, it feels right!
是吗 我觉得这样很好
You can't even say her name.
你连她的名字都说不出口
Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的 去你的
Liv! Liv!
小奥 小奥
You! You don't know anything!
你什么都不知道
You fucking left me there,
你♥他♥妈♥抛下我不管
you all fucking left me there!
你们都是如此
Don't hit me, please don't...
别打我 求你了
I'm pregnant, I'm having a baby, please!
我怀孕了 肚子里有孩子
Please don't hit me! Don't hit me!
求你别打了 别打了
Please!
求你了
What? I'm having a baby!
什么 我怀孕了
What?
什么
I'm having a baby.
我怀孕了
No. You would have told...
不可能 否则你会告诉...
Liv, it's too late.
小奥 太迟了
Liv!
小奥
Leave me alone!
别来烦我
Liv!
小奥
The doctors won't be here for a while.
医生过会儿才到
Somebody needs to look.
我必须找人看看
Okay.
好吧
No. Somebody needs to look now.
不行 现在就得看
Yes, OK.
好 没问题
Hang on... one minute.
给我一分钟
Dr Gavin is on his way.
盖文医生在路上了
He won't be too long.
不会太久的
Will you look?
你能帮我看吗
I'm not a doctor.
我不是医生
I know.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
It's there.
在那儿
On the left, I can't touch it any more.
在左边 我已经不敢碰它了
Does it hurt right now?
现在疼吗
It doesn't hurt.
不疼了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表