剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Now, look, you see, you're scaring my girlfriend.
你吓到我女朋友了
I don't suppose you know kung fu?
你不会功夫吧
No.
不会
Oh dear.
我的天
You're a fucking tosser.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个无赖[抛]
I'll tell you what. Let's play tossers, eh?
既然这样 我们就玩抛硬币吧
Call it, go on. Call tails, I dare you.
选一面 谅你不敢选反面
For the money? Then we can part as friends, yeah?
猜对了拿走所有钱 不伤和气 行吗
Tails.
我选反面
Collect the money, Liv.
小奥 拿钱
Run.
快跑
Fuck.
我♥操♥
You're just...
你就是个...
I'm a cheat.
我是个骗子
Yeah. You're a fucking cheat.
你就是个大骗子
Jesus!
天啊
Shit, sorry. I've got to...
该死的 抱歉 我得去...
My gran, you know?
我奶奶...
Taxi's on me.
打车钱我出
Here, er, take some of this.
来 拿着
OK, but...
可以 但是
I've had a lovely time. See you at college, yeah?
我今天很愉快 我们学校见
Alex...
亚历克斯
you don't have to be shy.
你不用害羞的
I know.
我知道
Take care, yeah?
保重啦
You need to update your profile pic.
你得换下你的头像了
It- it was a little while back.
那张是有点久远了
In a galaxy far, far away. Yeah.
远到另一个星系去了
It was all right, though? Yeah?
但还不错 对吧
Sure.
当然
What's this?
这是干什么
You're a nice kid. Take it.
你是个挺好的孩子 收下吧
I'm not a fucking rent boy.
我他妈又不是男妓
And even if I was, 20 quid?! Seriously?
就算我是 20英镑 开什么玩笑
You're missing the point, mate.
你没听懂 伙计
You know, just for a moment, everything was meaningless.
刚刚那一会儿 一切都无所谓
Farewell.
再会
Cheers.
拜拜了
Oh, and erm... you need to see someone
还有 你需要找人看看
about your dental hygiene problem.
你的口腔卫生问题
I'm not telling you that to be cruel,
我并不是要你难受才这么说
I'm telling you because it's true.
是因为真的很臭
Three... two... one...
三 二 一
'Alex, I need you to call me back.'
亚历克斯 快回我电♥话♥
Alex, why aren't you answering your phone?
亚历克斯 为什么不接电♥话♥
Alex, your behaviour is concerning me.
亚历克斯 你的行为让我很担心
I'm waiting to hear from you. OK? Call me.
我在等你电♥话♥ 听到了吗 打给我
What's your stupid card say today then?
你的破卡片告诉你今天要干吗
One.
一
Break and enter a stranger's house.
非法闯入陌生人的房♥子
Liv. Liv, is anyone in?
小奥 小奥 里面有人吗
No.
没有
Definitely a serial killer.
这准是个连环杀手
Fucking 'ell! This place stinks!
见鬼 这儿太臭了
Yeah. What a dirty bastard.
混♥蛋♥脏鬼一个
Exotic porno collection.
各种异域色情刊物
Let's fuck with this guy's head.
我们折腾一下这家伙吧
You're not going to take a dump on the bed or something?
你不是想在他床上大便什么的吧
Exact opposite.
恰恰相反
Liv, I'm...
小奥 我...
Fuck!
该死
My dad's here.
我爸来了
Hi, Dad.
爸爸
Hello, Alex.
你好 亚历克斯
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm doing what you were incapable of doing.
做你没做到的事
Sorting things out.
收拾行李
Look, we don't need to do this.
拜托 我们没必要这么做
She doesn't have to go into a home.
她不需要去什么养老院
I'll quit college and I'll get a job.
我可以辍学 找份工作
I'll... I'll look after her.
我会照顾她
No.
不
Why not?
为什么不行
Because that's my decision.
因为我已经决定了
No, that's not an answer!
不 这根本不算个回答
If you're going to get emotional, I won't discuss it with you.
如果你要吵 那就没得可商量了
You're not discussing it with me anyway!
你本来也没跟我商量啊
We all need to take a break!
我们都需要喘口气
Calm down.
冷静下来
Meet me tonight for dinner, OK,
晚上一起吃顿饭
and pack this stuff away.
把这些东西收拾好
Or I will.
不然我来干
Mum? I'll come back later.
妈 我过会儿再来
We don't need you. William's looking after me.
我们不需要你 威廉会照顾我
No, Mum. Dad died a very long time ago.
不 妈 爸很早以前就过世了
Here.
拿去
I'll call you later - and pick up this time!
我晚些打给你 务必接电♥话♥
Alex, let's dance.
亚历克斯 我们跳舞
Come on.
来嘛
No, not now. Not now, really.
不 现在不行 真不行
One last dance for old time's sake.
看在以前的份上 跳最后一支
It's no fun dancing on your own.
自己一个人跳多没意思呀
So I've got the rules right, yeah?
我没弄错吧
Number six is always "Run away".
第6条总是"逃跑"
Number one. Hang myself, right.
第1条 上吊 可以吧
Number two...
第2条...
Not sure the dice is for everyone.
这骰子并不合适所有人
Two. Get into heroin.
2 吸海♥洛♥因♥
Case in point.
我就想说这个
Let's start smaller, eh?
我们先玩点小的吧
Wank myself stupid?
狂撸一发
Now you've got it.
这个可以有
Can I have your attention, please?
请大家听我说句话
Everyone? Everyone, yeah?
各位 都听好了
Just to let you know,
有件事要向大家宣布
this afternoon there'll be a memorial service for Grace Blood,
今天下午要举♥行♥一个格蕾丝·布拉德追悼会
who tragically died as the result of a tragic accident.
她不幸死于一场悲惨事故
I'm sure it would mean a lot to her
大家要是能出席的话
if you could attend.
她一定会很欣慰
These are... bloody difficult times, yeah?
这段时间大家都很难受 对吧
But if we talk about it,
但把心里的感觉说出来
we'll get through this.
我们就能挺过去
As a community. Together.
团结一致 共度难关
Yeah?
好吗
And there's one more thing.
还有件事
Refurbishment's finished on the squash courts.
壁球场整修完毕
They'll be open again from tomorrow. Thank you.
明天将会重新开放 谢谢大家
So?
怎么样
We're not fucking going, that's for sure.
我们他妈的绝对不去
So you decide for all of us. Thanks.
你给我们所有人做了决定 真是多谢了
I don't think she meant it that way...
她不是那个意思...
Did he even know her?
那人都不认识她好吧
We're not going.
我们不去
Maybe we should, you know, show face or something.
也许我们应该...露个面什么的
Better ask her permission.
你最好先征得她同意
What's your problem?!
你发什么疯
Who's got a problem? Not you.
谁发疯了 反正不是你
Anyway, you're out every night with Mr Headfuck here.
你每晚都跟这个疯子出去风流快活
Don't say that.
别那么说
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表