剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Yes, you do love me, you fucking love me!
太好了 你还是爱我的 你爱死我了
Come on! Yes!
太棒了
Grace!
格蕾丝
This is unacceptable behaviour, Hardbeck. It's futile.
这种行为不可容忍♥ 哈德贝克 没用的
Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Leave us alone! Grace, can you hear me?
别来烦我们 格蕾丝你能听见吗
I'm really s...
我真的很抱...
Talk to me, man.
别闷着啊 伙计
Go home, Alo. I want to be on my own.
回去吧 阿洛 我想一个人静静
All right?
你好啊
Don't grow up, Gracey.
别长大 格蕾丝
Shit.
操
Wait, wait, hon...
等一下 等等 亲爱的...
There, there? Yeah.
这里吗 这里 对
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
上帝啊 上帝啊
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不 不不
Wait, wait. Still keep it. Keep it there.
等一下 等等 忍♥住
Keep it there, fuck!
忍♥住啊 操
Oh, fuck!
操
No, wait, wait.
等等 挺住
You awful, awful bastards.
你们两个不要脸的
Can I just...
我能不能...
You're on your own here, big boy.
自己解决 小子
This is... This is horrific. Mate, I...
这...也太扯了 兄弟 我...
She always makes such a racket, honest.
她总那么大声 不骗你
It's like a paddling pool got punctured or something.
跟炸开了锅的嬉水池似的
Oh, cheers.
谢谢你啊
You know what? Fuck the both of you.
你们都见鬼去吧
Er... Rich, why didn't you...
理查 你为什么...
Why didn't you call me?
为什么不给我打电♥话♥
What, she wakes up and you just don't bother to let me know?
她醒了 你却懒得告诉我吗
I lost my phone.
我手♥机♥丢了
I'm her best friend.
我是她最好的朋友
Well, I'm sorry.
对不起了
I see you managed to fill the emptiness inside, though.
我看你已经填补空虚了嘛
I wanted a fuck. He's available.
我想做 他正好有空
Yeah. But you like me, right?
但你是喜欢我的 对吧
Long as you don't talk, yeah, it's all right.
只要你不说话就还行
But this is a secret, right?
你会保密的吧
Mini, I don't give a fuck.
米妮 我管你呢
Why don't you just wipe yourself down and then piss off?
你赶紧擦干净走人
That's my phone.
你拿的我的手♥机♥
Shut it.
给我闭嘴
Fuck.
操
I, er... I need some closure here.
我...我还没爽够
Yeah, go on, then.
那来吧
Rich?
理查
Oh, thank Christ!
感谢上帝
I tried to ring you.
我打过你的手♥机♥了
I know. Er... when...
我知道 你什么时候...
When are you coming home, Grace?
你什么时候回家 格蕾丝
Because I really need you, OK?
我真的很需要你
Rich, I haven't got long. They're moving me again.
理查 时间有限 他们又要给我换地方了
Dad won't tell me where.
爸爸不告诉我要去哪
Your fucking dad wants to split us up.
你的疯老爹想拆散我们
Run away.
逃跑吧
It's not that simple.
哪有这么简单
It is! Just run away and I'll...
就这么简单 逃跑吧 我在...
He's my dad, Rich.
他是我爸爸 理查
Meet you in Paris, ok?
我们巴黎见 好吗
I can't. Shit, it's him. No, wait, Grace!
不行 见鬼 他来了 等等 格蕾丝
Oh, fuck me. Fuck! Fuck!
干我 干我 快干我
Fucking hell, yeah!
好爽
Ah, fuck! Fuck! Ah!
爽 爽
No.
不
Oh, no.
不
No!
不
What the fuck!
搞什么鬼啊
See the acoustics in here, man?!
这音响够炫吧 伙计
Get this out!
都给我弄走
Why? This could be the gig of the century!
为什么 这场演出说不定能载入史册呢
Rich...
理查...
Richard, you give me back my amp! Rich!
理查德 把音箱还给我 理查
That's nice. That's really fucking nice, isn't it?
真好 真♥他♥妈♥好
Touch my kit, Rich, and you'll get this one down your throat
敢碰我的东西 理查 这根穿喉咙
and this one up your arse.
这根爆菊花
Everything I do for you and you just fuck it right back at me.
我对你那么好 你就这样报答我
I fetched your gear for you.
我还帮你把乐器带来了
I don't want you to fetch my gear!
我不需要什么乐器
I want you to fetch my girlfriend!
我要我女朋友
Don't you get it, man?
你还不明白吗 伙计
If she wanted to be here, she would be here!
她要是愿意 早就回来了
No! She's dumped you, mate!
胡说 她把你甩了 伙计
All right, actually, no... she got her dad to do it for her.
好吧 不是她 实际动手的是她爸
Maybe that is a bit pussy,
虽然是有点窝囊
but now we're going to party like it's 1999
但现在我们可以疯狂派对
and get the fuck over it!
忘记这一切
Rich... You fuck off!
理查 滚开
No, you dildo. Get off! Rich, fuck off!
不行 你个傻♥逼♥ 放手 理查 放手
O'Malley what are you doing?
欧玛莉 你干吗呢
You two look so fucking lame,
你俩真是弱爆了
I'm giving it a sheen of respectability.
我给你们充充场面
Well, don't, all right?
别敲了 行不行
Rich, get off!
理查 放手
You think being in this stupid band is going to help?
你以为待在这个破乐队能帮我
Music doesn't solve anything! Yes, it does.
音乐顶个屁用 有用的
'Coz that's what you've told me all my life.
你一直都是这么跟我说的
This is the music revolution.
这就是音乐革命
Music revolution.
还音乐革命呢
You are first against the wall, O'Malley!
到时就拿你开刀 欧玛莉
I was trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
I am always trying to help you.
我一直都只想帮你
Why bother? Because I'm your mate.
干吗要管我 因为我们是兄弟
Yeah? You sure you don't want to be in the band
是吗 你确定你加入乐队 不是为了
so Mini can let you look her in the eye when you suck her cock?
你给米妮吸屌♥的时候 她允许你正视她吗
Can you just keep it down, yeah?
你小点声行不
What, she still here? Yeah.
她还在 是的
And she doesn't want anyone to know, all right?
而且她不想公开 好吗
Do you want to know why Mini doesn't want anyone to know?
你知道为什么米妮不愿公开吗
It's cos she'll fuck anything and you're anything.
因为她是棒都肯上 你就恰好是棒槌
You're a fucking joke.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个笑话
Mate...
兄弟
Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
Oh, motherfucker!
我♥操♥你妈
You know what Alo?
听着 阿洛
You give up poking Yoko Ono
你停止跟小野洋子乱搞
and we'll start the music revolution together.
我们再一起搞音乐革命
Me and you.
就我俩
Don't ask me to do that, man.
别这样对我 兄弟
I might never see breasts like that again.
我可能这辈子都再见不着那么美的胸了
I mean, they are magnificent.
真是美呆了
Rich!
理查
Not the axe, Rich.
别拿吉他出气 理查
Rich, don't throw away the dream!
理查 别把梦想扔出去
You dick.
你个混♥蛋♥
Take your piece of shit axe, your piece of shit amp
把你的二♥逼♥电吉他 二♥逼♥音箱
and put it in your piece of shit van and fuck off!
装回你的二♥逼♥货车 然后滚蛋
Let me get this straight...
也就是说
you broke into your college principal's house,
你闯进了你校长家
started living there and wearing his clothes?
开始住他的 穿他的
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表