剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Morocco!
摩洛哥
Holiday!
放大假喽
I'm flying.
我飞起来了
Whoa, hang on...
等等
If you tell a soul i'll fucking kill you, all right?
你要是敢告诉别人 我杀了你 懂吗
Screw you! You mind fuck.
去你的 你个疯子
What's going on, bro?
发生什么事了 兄弟
I think maybe she can't do it. Be with someone.
我觉得她可能就是做不到 和别人在一起
The more you pull, the more she goes away.
你越是主动 她躲得越远
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Where?
到哪去
Anywhere.
哪都行
I have some friends who hides drugs in empty houses.
有人在度假屋藏♥毒♥品
Yeah? Who?
是吗 谁啊
English boy. His name is Luke.
是个英国男孩 叫卢克
He is bad. Very bad.
他很坏 特别坏
We want a favour.
我们想让你帮个忙
Why should I do anything for him?
我为什么要帮他忙
'Cause... the girl.
因为...那个女孩
You've been fucking her, and now Luke's going to fuck her.
你和她上过床 现在卢克要和她上♥床♥
Come on. Stop them.
快拦住他们
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Slow down! Matty, slow down!
慢点 马蒂 开慢点
Stop the car. Stop it!
快停车 停下
This is it!
这就对了
Why did he run like that?
他为什么就那样跑掉了
Grace.
格蕾丝
**Oh, woman, what's your problem?*
*女人 你到底怎么了
**I want you to tell me that I've got some*
*虽希我望问题出在我身上
**When it is you who is the one who in fact has some*
*但其实出在你身上
**Oh, you filthy woman*
*你这下流的女人
**You're a filthy, filthy woman*
*你这肮脏下流的女人
**You're a filthy, filthy woman*
*你这肮脏下流的女人
**You filthy, filthy, filthy, filthy, filthy woman!*
*你这肮脏下流 无♥耻♥淫♥荡♥的女人
Where are you going, buddy?
你去哪 伙计
Somewhere that smells less like our balls.
去不这么臭的地方
That is not balls, man, that is soul lubricant.
这不是臭啊 兄弟 是灵魂的润滑剂
I'm pretty sure it's balls.
应该就是臭
O'Malley, please, yeah!
欧玛莉 闭嘴好吧
Just one more, right? It's right fucking there, man.
就再来一遍 就快成了啊 老兄
I'm late for visiting time.
探视时间要过了
Well, it's hardly visiting time if Blood won't let you in, is it?
到不到点 布拉德也不让你进啊
That's not the point.
这不是重点
What if this is it, man,
说不定这就成了呢
what if this is the day we perfect Filthy Woman,
如果我们今天能把《下流女人》搞定
get a contract and we start the revolution,
签下合同 像以前说好的那样
as discussed? And what if today's the day she wakes up?
开始音乐革命呢 如果她今天醒过来呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, it's Grace,
你好 我是格蕾丝
smile and speak at the beep.
笑一个 哔声后留言
Grace...
格蕾丝...
It's me... again.
又是我
Can you just wake up?
你醒过来 好不好
I love you.
我爱你
Did you hear what I said there?
听到了吗
I love you. Yeah?
我爱你
I fucking love you.
我他妈爱你
Grace?
格蕾丝
Rich.
理查
Grace.
格蕾丝
Are you all right, can you hear me?
你还好吗 能听见我说话吗
Why aren't you here?
为什么不来陪我
I... I tried. I tried.
我...试过了 真的
We all did.
我们都试过了
Your dad won't let us in.
你♥爸♥不让我们进去
Then try harder, Richard. What?
那就再加把劲 理查德 什么
Seriously, Richard?
不是吧 理查德
Are we seriously doing this again?
真要再来一遍吗
Oh, come on, give me a break, Pauline.
放我一马吧 波琳
She's the love of my life.
她是我的真命天女
Look... Two minutes and I'm gone, yeah?
就给我两分钟
The love of my life.
我的真爱
I don't know, Richard.
不好吧 理查德
Look... The love of my life.
听我说... 真爱啊
Stop saying that!
别再这么说了
It's working, though.
但这招很管用吧
Yes! No, no!
没错 不对 不行
Look. Why don't you...?
你为什么不...
Nurse, call security,
护士 叫保安
tell them that the boy has got in... again.
告诉他们这小子又溜进来了
Don't bother. I know the way out.
省省吧 我知道门在哪
This is exactly the kind of blatant emotionalism
这种赤♥裸♥裸的感情用事
we shan't have to deal with in Switzerland, again.
等我们去了瑞士就不用再操心了
I just think that Grace might benefit
我只是觉得 有朋友陪着
from being around people who love her.
或许对格蕾丝能有帮助
Professor Blood. Wait, please!
布拉德教授 等等 求你了
He is inappropriate, indecorous, inane
他没教养 粗鲁 愚蠢
and in a great deal of trouble.
还是个麻烦精
Don't you think this is a bit hasty?
你不觉得这太草率了吗
My daughter deserves the finest medical care available
我女儿应该得到最好的医疗护理
and a clinic in Zurich is the finest...
苏黎世的诊所...
Zurich? in all of Europe.
苏黎世 是全欧洲最好的
I want her ready to leave for Switzerland by this evening.
傍晚前帮她打点好 准备去瑞士
Good day.
再见
Grace.
格蕾丝
There's a door over there, you know.
那边有门的
It's hard to explain.
一言难尽啊
Involves your crazy dad. He is crazy, you know.
跟你♥爸♥有关 他就是个疯子
I'm disappointed. I thought you would find your way in sooner.
我很失望 我以为你能早点进来呢
If you were worth your salt.
如果你有点本事的话
Well... I'm here now and that's the main thing.
我现在进来了 这才是重点
That's the main thing.
这才是重点
Don't ever get ill on me again, OK? I mean it.
再别受伤了好吗 我是说真的
Like... ever.
再也别了
I mean it. Ok.
我是认真的 好吧
Dad's taking me to Switzerland to get better.
爸爸要带我去瑞士治疗
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I probably really love you, Grace
我或许真的很爱你 格蕾丝
but your dad's a total bad end.
可你♥爸♥太顽固了
I want you to think a way out of the predicament, Richard.
我希望你想办法解决 理查德
This is your moment to show me what you're made of.
这正是你展现自己的时候
Promise me, Rich.
答应我 理查
I promise.
我答应你
Cool, get in here.
很好 进来吧
What... now?!
什么...现在吗
I'm horny, aren't you?
我好饥渴 你不饥渴吗
Fuck it, yes.
操 当然饥渴
Come on, hurry up.
快点
All right, all right.
来了来了
Get in here.
进来
All right. All right.
好的
Oh, shit... sorry.
操 抱歉
Stupid fucking jeans.
讨厌的牛仔裤
Mind my catheter.
小心我的导管
Shit, sorry.
靠 抱歉
What?
怎么了
Fuck off! Fuck off!
滚开 放开我
Fucking come on, then.
拿开你们的臭手
What about my...
还有我的...
Fuckers!
去你妈
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表