剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
If your brother contacts you, you come and see me
如果你哥哥联♥系♥你 你马上来找我
and I'll call the police for you.
我会替你报♥警♥
I just spoke to Matty and you're torturing him.
我刚和马蒂通过话 你让他很痛苦
Look, you're his girlfriend.
你是他女朋友
I'm no-one's fucking girlfriend, all right?
我不是任何人的女友 懂吗
He's only got us now.
他现在只有我们了
No, Nick, he's only got you.
不 尼克 他只有你
You think the crash was my fault, don't you?
你觉得车祸是我造成的 对吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底怎么回事
Come on!
来啊
What the fuck are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
Saving your arse!
救你啊
I don't need fucking saving!
我他妈不需要人救
Mates, then?
还是朋友 怎么样
Cos I could really do with one.
因为我真的很需要个朋友
What are you doing to me, Franky?
你是要把我怎么样 弗兰琦
Well, though, that is the theory. But, I digress.
理论上是这样 我跑题了
Of course, what I mean is
当然 我想说的是
why shouldn't two seemingly disparate forms
为什么两种看似不同的形态
merge - clash?
不能结合 或者碰撞出火花呢
Absolutely. Tell me more.
确实 说详细点
Old boundaries, they're like, totally obsolete.
过去的界限 都完全过时了
It's time to... cross-pollinate. Do you get what I mean?
该进行...杂交了 你明白我意思吗
This is fascinating.
真有趣
That's what Ctrl.Alt.Country is all about. Pollination.
"杂烩"就是这个理念 杂交
I can't wait for you to hear it.
等不及让你听到了
Me neither.
我也是
So, er... Neil, are you four...?
那么...尼尔 你们四个是...
Nick.
是尼克
Course. Are you four couples?
没错 你们四个是情侣吗
Oh, God, no.
天呐 当然不是
No, I have a very... rare condition. It's, um...
不是 我有...非常罕见的病症 我...
a sealed vagina.
阴♥道♥是封闭的
She's, er... smooth.
她...下面是平滑的
Like... Ken.
就像...无性人
It's sort of a membrane.
就像是一层膜
Ken?
你说无性人
I know.
是啊
It's tragic.
太悲剧了
Jesus. So brave!
主啊 你太勇敢了
Well, I'd... I'd better go and... tune up.
我...我该去...调音了
Right. They're out of booze, and those are guitars.
好了 酒喝光了 那玩意就是他们的吉他
Time to do one.
该嗨起来了
Give me two minutes.
给我两分钟
There are some seriously fucked-up people in this house.
这屋子里的都是群什么变♥态♥啊
Depressives, STDs,
抗抑郁药 治性病的药
some fucking heavy painkillers.
还有些强效止疼片
It's awesome.
简直太棒了
That looks nasty.
看起来真恶心
It is. That's the point.
不错 要的就是这效果
Right. Let's take this baby for a spin.
好了 先摇一摇
I'd like to thank you all for sharing this moment with us.
感谢大家同我们一起分享这一时刻
Oh, God, you're kidding.
主啊 开什么玩笑
This is Digital Appalachia.
这首是《数字阿帕拉契亚》
**Tear down the walls and let it. Tear down the walls and let it*
*推着墙让它倒 推着墙让它倒
**Tear down the walls and let it*
*推着墙让它倒
**Tear down the walls and let it*
*推着墙让它倒
**Blend*
*混个音
**Tear down the walls...*
*推着墙让它倒
**Tear down*
*推
**Tear down the walls...*
*推着墙
Oh, my God, that is foul.
上帝啊 这还真不是一般的难喝
This music is a twat.
这歌♥傻得没边了
Cool, Neil!
淡定点 尼尔
Now can we go?!
现在能走了吧
Sorry. Gotta go.
抱歉 得先走了
Sorry, mate. You're crap. Uber-crap.
抱歉 哥们 你太烂了 超烂
Are you sure this is a good idea?
这样真的可以吗
Don't be a twat, Franks. You can't just steal.
别傻了 小弗 你不能就这么偷啊
One fucking minute. It's not stealing, it's borrowing.
就等一分钟 这不是偷 是借
That is so fucking cool.
这可真牛逼啊
Nice one. Awesome!
厉害 真棒
Alex, we need to go. I'm freezing.
亚历克斯 我们走吧 我快冻死了
Give you a backy? My treat.
赏你个后座 不要钱
Fuck, you're heavier than you look!
妈的 你比看起来重多了
It's my massive balls.
屌♥大嘛
Go on. It's not far now.
别停啊 前面不远了
It's my turn.
轮到我了
Let's do this. Hold tight.
走吧 抓紧
Oh, fuck!
娘的
See you soon!
回头见
Fuck it, come on!
不管了 你进来吧
Ok!
好嘞
Hello? Franky?
是谁 弗兰琦吗
Is that you in?
是你回家了吗
This place is awesome!
这地方真是棒呆了
It's just my room.
只是我的房♥间而已
Stick some music on, yeah? Course.
要来点音乐吗 好啊
Nick. Eyes front?
尼克 非礼勿视哦
Fuck!
糟了
Have you still got that joint?
那根大♥麻♥还在吗
It's a bit damp.
有点弄湿了
Oh, it'll live.
还能抽
Nick...
尼克...
What?
怎么
Franks... Don't spoil it.
小弗... 别破坏气氛
Why?
为什么
Because I can't, all right?
因为我没法那样 好吗
Is it about Luke, or...?
是因为卢克还是...
No! I just can't, so leave it.
不是 我就是不能 别说了
Yeah, course.
行 好吧
Look, it's stopped raining, so...
雨停了 那...
maybe you should...
也许你还是...
Yeah. You're right.
是啊 你说得没错
Nick?
尼克
Nick, can you... can you hear me?
尼克 你能听到我说话吗
Matty! Fuck! You...
马蒂 天呐 你...
You look like shit!
你看起来糟透了
Of course I fucking look like shit.
我当然看起来很糟了
Look, the net's crap here, so I need to be quick.
这边的网络烂爆了 所以我得说快点
Mate, I'm coming home!
兄弟 我要回家了
I'm coming back.
我要回去了
Nick! Did you hear me?!
尼克 听见了吗
Can you concentrate, please? This is important!
认真点行吗 这很重要
I am, I am, I just got...
我在听 我只是刚...
Listen, it doesn't matter.
听着 那无所谓
All right, I met some people, some guys,
我结识了一些人
and they're gonna get me home this week.
他们这周就能送我回家
How...?
怎么弄...
They're getting me a passport, flights, everything.
他们会给我弄护照和机票 搞定一切
Well, and, and... it's legit?
这...合法吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Jesus, Nick, will you just go to the guy and pay him?!
老天 尼克 你赶紧去找那人付钱给他
Pay him?!
付钱给他
Have you got any money?
你有钱吗
Fuck. Dad's away on tour.
操 老爸去巡讲了
He left me some for the house.
给我留了点家用
That's a start, then.
那算是开了个头
"A start"?! How much is this going...?
"开头" 到底要多少...
Look, I'll send you the address.
我会发给你一个地址
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表