剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Did you find my passport?
找到我的护照没
It's got to be around here somewhere!
肯定在的啊
I'm not having it.
我不能忍♥
I am not fucking having it! Mum!
我不能容许你这样 妈妈
Stop it! You're being ridiculous!
住手 你疯了吗
No, no. Let go!
不要 不 放手
Look what you've done, you tramp!
看你做的好事 你个婊♥子♥
I don't want you to go.
我不想你走
I thought you'd be pleased!
你不就巴望我走吗
Fuck Eric in every room in the house if you like.
尽情跟艾瑞克大干特干吧
Pretend I wasn't here to fuck everything up for you!
就当没我这个碍事的
At that first scan,
第一次做B超
when I saw your little heartbeat on the screen,
我在屏幕上看到你的心跳时
I loved you.
我就爱着你
More than anything else. That hasn't changed.
自始至终 我爱你胜过一切
Why don't you believe me?
你怎么就不信呢
Mini.
米妮
Promise me you'll keep yourself safe.
答应我 你要保护好自己
Your dad, he never kept me safe.
你♥爸♥从没保护过我
Maybe you weren't worth the effort.
也许你不值得他操那个心
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
I'm sorry, the number you have dialled is no longer in use.
对不起 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已停机
I'm sorry, the number you have dialled is no longer in use.
对不起 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥已停机
Farmboy, come down. I want to talk.
农民仔 下来 我想和你谈谈
Are you going to keep giving me the silent treatment?
你打算就这么晾着我吗
I've just waded through a sea of shit for you.
我为了见你踩了一路的烂泥巴
Great, thanks.
真好 谢了
I'd just...
我只是
You know, I'd...
我现在...
I'd quite like for you not to be here right now.
我现在不想见你
I'm telling you I'm sorry.
我想跟你说声对不起
And I'm telling you it doesn't matter.
那么我说没关系
I thought it was working.
我以为行得通的
We... we agreed...
我们说好了
I'm done, Mins.
够了 小米
It's too much.
我受够了
It's too fucking exhausting loving you.
爱你实在是让我精疲力尽
But, Alo, I...
可是 阿洛 我...
Say it.
说出来
I don't think you know how to love anything.
我觉得你根本不会爱
Shall I...? Don't.
要不要... 别
Just leave it a minute, will you?
给我点时间 行吗
You all right, love?
你还好吗 孩子
Not sure, Eric.
我也拿不准 艾瑞克
Your Mum's going to be over the moon.
你妈非高兴坏了不可
You really love her, don't you?
你是真的爱她 是吗
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是的 我很爱她
And you're going to stay here
你会跟我和妈妈
with me and Mum?
一起生活吗
That's the plan, love.
是这么打算的 孩子
It's Ok.
好吧
That's OK.
这样也好
Miss McGuiness?
麦吉尼斯小姐
There it is. Look.
就在这儿 你看
No, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
Do you want to know what it is?
你不想知道这是什么[性别]吗
I know what it is. It's a fucking baby.
我知道是什么 一个破孩子
Yes, it is.
是啊
Look, it's your baby.
看啊 是你的孩子
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
What sort of trouble?
什么样的麻烦
Some guys. I owe some money to some guys.
有伙人 我欠那伙人钱
I need 2,000. Cash, and I need it tomorrow.
我要两千英镑 现金 明天就要
Why don't you just stop trying to fucking help me, all right?!
我他妈不要你帮忙 求你了
You don't give a fuck about anyone!
你压根就不在乎任何人
You're a headfuck, Franky.
你就是个混球 弗兰琦
Nick! Matty.
尼克 马蒂
I'm coming home. I'm coming back.
我要回家了 我要回来了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表