剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Holiday!
放大假喽
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Where? Anywhere.
到哪去 哪都行
Right now? Right now.
现在就走吗 现在就走
Stop the car. Stop it!
快停车 停下
This is it!
这就对了
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace woke up.
格蕾丝醒了
Where is she then? Zurich?
她人呢 苏黎世
I've got to find her.
我必须找到她
You awful, awful bastards.
你们两个不要脸的
What the fuck has happened to us all.
我们到底是怎么了
'I love you, Rich.'
我爱你 理查
She never woke up, did she, from the accident?
她出事后根本没醒过 对不对
She died yesterday afternoon.
她昨天下午过世了
Three... two... one...
三 二 一
Tea and toast.
茶和吐司
You know I could have done at least with a bit of grapefruit,
起码给我点葡萄柚啊
or a croissant or some buck's fizz to
或是牛角面包 巴克鸡尾酒
fuck me up nicely,
让我好好爽一下
or some mentholated cigarettes.
来点薄荷烟卷也成
Hi, Dad. Alex, right.
爸爸 亚历克斯
How you getting on? You all set for the move next week?
怎么样了 准备好下周搬迁了吗
Yeah. Good, good.
好了 很好
Remember to label everything.'
别忘了给所有东西贴上标签
Did you hear me, Alex? Yeah, I will.
你听见了吗 亚历克斯 嗯 我会的
Is she there?
她在旁边吗
She's, em... she's still sleeping.
她...还没起来
Well, the home are expecting her next Wednesday,
她下周三要住进养老院
so just remind her. Yes, okay.
记得提醒她 好 我会的
Remember to label everything.
记得给每样东西贴上标签
I'm doing it, Dad.
我在做了 爸爸
You'd better be.
最好是这样
Silly old twat.
老蠢货
He's your son, Gran.
他可是你儿子 奶奶
Did he at least remember to wish you good luck for today?
他有没有至少祝你今天好运
No, well never mind. You don't need any.
没有 不过无所谓 你也不需要
You and I have a lot in common.
你我共同点很多
Your first day.
这是你的第一天
Mine too.
也是我的
Be confident. Assertive.
自信点 坚定点
Give them a chink of light
给他们一丁点机会
and they'll take you to the cleaners, boyo.
他们就会把你收拾趴下 少年
Yeah, I'm used to being the new boy. I'll get by.
我当过很多回新来的 我挺得过去
Here we are. Information Communication Technology.
就这儿了 信息通讯技术
Your first class.
你的第一堂课
Pretty sure I didn't sign up for that.
我应该没选这课
Yes, your father phoned,
是的 但你父亲打电♥话♥过来
he changed some things around.
做了些改动
Right.
好吧
Class, this is Alex Henley.
同学们 这位是亚历克斯·亨利
He's new today.
你们的新同学
So go, take him to your bosoms
来吧 热情地接纳他
and show him a thundering good time.
好好待他
Doug. Problem with the flies.
道格 拉链有点小状况
Goodness!
天哪
I do apologize. We don't want to see that, look you.
很抱歉 这可不雅观 是不是
There's another thing. I'm not Doug any more.
还有 以后我就不再是道格了
I'm also the head teacher
我已升任为校长
and that means you have to call me by my proper name
所以你们要开始尊称我为
Mr Cyhoeddus Gwalchmai.
科霍意德斯·瓜福麦先生
Yes, all right, very amusing.
好嘛 很好笑是吧
All right settle down.
好了 静一静
Rich is supposed to be my project partner.
理查本该是我的课题合作人
His girlfriend just died.
他女朋友刚刚去世
He don't really cares about your fucking coursework.
他才不在乎你的破课题呢
I suppose.
我想也是
He'll be back when he's got over things.
等他熬过去 他会回来的
I know, just get Franky to do it for you. Everyone else does.
让弗兰琦帮你好了 大家都这么做
Mate, I'm really really sorry.
我真的很抱歉 伙计
What the fuck was that for?!
你♥他♥妈♥的发什么疯啊
It's numbers, mate. Only numbers.
数字的指示 伙计 数字而已
Mini. How long is this going to go on for?
米妮 这样到底还要多久啊
I called you four times last night.
我昨晚打了四次你电♥话♥
I was busy.
我在忙
With what?
忙什么
Bloody hell, Mum, I was doing coursework.
我忙着做功课呢 老妈
You don't need to avoid me.
你没必要躲着我
Why would I be avoiding you?
我为什么要躲着你
Because you don't want to talk about her.
因为你不想谈起她
That's not it.
不是这样的
Come on, Mins. We have to see each other every day.
拜托 米妮 我们每天都得见面
Gracey would say...
格蕾丝一定会说...
I'm not avoiding you, OK?
我没躲着你好吗
Yeah?
怎么了
What's your problem?
你有什么毛病
Punching people?
无缘无故打人
I don't have a problem.
我没毛病
So why did you do it?
那你干吗要那么做
Numbers.
数字
What?
什么
If you live by this, everything's random.
靠数字活着 一切都是随机的
So what are these numbers telling you now?
那这些数字现在告诉你什么
Alex.
我叫亚历克斯
Liv.
我叫小奥
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I never even knew this was here.
我都不知道有这么个地方
I only live, like, 200 yards away.
我就住在离这儿200码左右的地方
Yeah. It's funny what you see and what you don't see.
看不看得见就是如此奇妙
Like you and your friend aren't speaking to each other.
就像你和你朋友互相不说话
What?
什么
And why you're pouring
还有你为什么大上午
a quarter of whisky into your coffee before noon.
往咖啡里倒了四分之一瓶的威士忌
I'm an alkie.
我是个酒鬼
I'm a psycho.
我是个疯子
With a magic dice.
有神奇骰子的疯子
Everything about me's magic.
我的一切都很神奇
Yeah, you should try it... keeps things buzzy.
你该试试 这样很鲜活
You reckon?
是吗
What was the name of your friend that died?
你们死去的那个朋友叫什么
Grace.
格蕾丝
You want to meet the wicked witch?
想见见"邪恶女巫"吗
Hello? Gran?
在吗 奶奶
She'll be here somewhere.
她肯定在哪藏着呢
She does exist, right?
她真的存在 是吧
Pretty sure she does, yeah.
应该是吧
Hello, Alex.
你好呀 亚历克斯
Are you wanting to come out of there or...?
你是想出来还是...
No. I'm fine where I am.
不用了 我在这儿待着就好
I was joking.
我开玩笑的
Sure, Gran.
当然了 奶奶
I must have got a bit confused.
我刚才一定是糊涂了
This is Liv.
这位是小奥
She's a girl.
是个女孩啊
Yep, that's right. She's a girl.
是的 没错 是个女孩
I like the colour of you.
我真喜欢你的肤色
Thank you.
谢谢
Beans for three. There you go, Gran.
三份豆子 这是你的 奶奶
Very handsome. Wouldn't you say?
他真帅 你觉得呢
Of course I am.
我当然帅了
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表