剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Mini, I love you.
米妮 我爱你
'Jesus, Farmboy. Talk about ruining the mood.'
老天啊 农民仔 还真会破坏气氛
Mini Mini Mini. Wait.
米妮 米妮 米妮 等等
Just drive.
开车
I don't know what she said, all right? But she's not available.
我不知道她说了什么 她已经有男朋友了
She's my girlfriend and you lot just fuck with her head.
我才是她男朋友 你们这帮人少来哄骗她
I don't want you here. I never wanted you at all.
我根本不希望你来 我从没喜欢过你
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
I'm in this class. Well, I've been away for a bit.
我是这个班的 我离开了一段时间
Like, on holiday.
休了段假
I've missed you so much.
我想死你了
'Farmboy?'
农民仔
Come down. I want to talk.
下来 我想和你谈谈
I'm telling you I'm sorry.
我想跟你说声对不起
It's too fucking exhausting loving you.
爱你实在是让我精疲力尽
I don't think you know how to love anything.
我觉得你根本不会爱
Who have you told, Mini?
你跟谁讲过 米妮
Have you told anyone?
你有没有跟任何人讲过
I haven't told myself.
我自己都还没接受呢
Mini! Mini!
米妮 米妮
Come dance!
过来跳舞
Mini!
米妮
I don't give a shit, mate. Like none of the shits.
我不在乎了 伙计 都他妈不在乎了
I've got no more shits for that girl. You know, I don't get it.
我放弃那姑娘了 真是搞不明白
We used to have jokes, like proper fucking jokes.
我们以前很开心的 真的很开心
And now it's just... I don't know. Reality drama bullshit.
现在变成了狗血的真人秀
Al, I didn't wanna tell you this when you were all smitten and shit
阿洛 我不想在你磕大的时候说这话
but you can do better, man.
但你能找更好的 伙计
For reals?
你说真的
For fucking reals. Why not?
当然 怎么不行了
What about her?
她怎么样
Who?
哪个
Her.
她
She's eye-fucking you, man.
正向你送秋波呢
Fuck, man. She's coming over. Look, she's coming over.
擦 她居然走过来了 过来了
Fucking be cool. Ok, ok.
淡定 好 好
Wanna monkey-fuck?
能借个火吗
What?
什么
I'm desperate for a light here.
我急着要火
Yeah, sure.
当然 没问题
You know there are like 12 other douchebags
你知道这里还有另外12个蠢货
dressed as Peter Pan?
扮成了彼得·潘吧
Oh, yeah, but they're just wannabes.
是啊 但他们都是装逼的
You wanna know a secret?
想知道个秘密吗
Always.
总是想的
Found a... secret stash of bevvies.
我找到了 一堆偷藏好酒
Gonna make a cocktail.
正要去调杯鸡尾酒
You want in?
一起不
Cha!
好啊
Better? Much better.
这个更好吧 好多了
Little bit of this, little bit of that.
加点这个 加点那个
Are you trying to get me drunk so you can get in my pants?
你是想把我灌醉后睡我吗
Oh, no. That's what the rohypnol's for. This is just for jokes.
没啊 迷♥奸♥药才是干那事的 这就玩玩
Very mature...
一点也不幼稚啊
Farmboy.
农民仔
Mini McGuinness.
米妮·麦吉尼斯
This is...
这是
Poppy Champion.
波比·查皮恩
Poppy Champion.
波比·查皮恩
Well, um... enjoy your beer and bants, then.
那 不打扰你们饮酒作乐了
So.
那...
So.
那...
It's been fun.
我挺开心的
For fuck's sake.
我去
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry.
对不起 抱歉 真抱歉
Dewi tried to off-road the van this morning. Totally fucked it.
早上德维开着货车去越野 完全给报废了
So, er... we're stuck with Betsy.
所以 咱只能开贝琪了
You own a tractor?
你居然有辆拖拉机
I know. It's properly jokes.
是呀 可笑吧
I love tractors.
我可喜欢拖拉机了
Fancy a lift, Tink?
想搭车吗 小叮当
What's the plan, Peter Pan?
怎么打算的 彼得·潘
Well. I thought we could munch this shiz alfresco.
我们可以先饱餐一顿
Fancy. Are you trying to impress me?
真不错 你是想打动我吗
I don't need to try.
我压根不用努力
Onwards to Neverland!
向梦幻岛出发
Fuck! Whoa! Ow!
我♥操♥
Fucking sweat balls! Ow!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Does it hurt? No.
疼吗 不疼
You're it. What?
到你了 什么
Come on, Alo! Oh, you cheat!
快来 阿洛 你居然作弊
Come and catch me!
来抓我呀
Come on!
快来呀
One sec.
休息一会儿
Come on!
快来
Pretty average land-boy lifestyle, really.
其实就是平常的农家孩子的生活
Got my mum. My dad.
有我妈 我爸
Four cows. Bunch of sheep and chickens.
四头奶牛 一些羊和鸡
Oh, and Rags, my dog.
还有阿布 我的狗
We got a Labrador once,
我们家养过一条拉布拉多
but my dad gave him to an old folks' home
但我爸把它送给一个老人了
cos he crapped in his bed.
因为它在他床上拉了屎
I'll bet he was the shit.
他肯定是条好狗狗
We called him Napoleon cos he was so little.
他可小了 所以我们叫他拿破仑
Oh, little dogs are badass. I know, right?
小狗最萌了 是啊
Hey, you wanna see me do a handstand?
想看我倒立不
Um... yeah.
好啊
How life-altering was that?
很震撼吧
You're like...
你好像...
really weird.
挺奇怪的
I know you are. No, I mean like a compliment.
我就知道 不 是恭维你的
A lot... A lot of girls would hate this, not rom coming it,
很多女孩不喜欢这样 觉得不浪漫
just hanging out, having jokes.
这样一起待着 聊聊天
What?
什么
Well, the bombshell who chitchatted with us in Neverland.
在梦幻岛上和我们聊天的那个性感美女
Well, she's your ex, right?
她是你前女友 对吧
Well, you don't have to tell me if it's too like emo or whatever.
要是这事太闹心 就别说了
No! Um... no.
没 没有
Look, we weren't even really together.
我们都没真正在一起过
It was all physical.
只是肉体关系罢了
She has a serious case of libido bipolar,
她的性♥欲♥简直是两极化
hot and cold all the time.
要么欲♥火♥焚身 要么冷若冰霜
I was like her West Country whore,
我就跟她的西部小种马一样
fuckable just as long as nobody found out.
随时得满足她 但不能被人发现
So, um...
那么...
I mean, I'm... I'm just throwing this out there, but...
我就说说...
do you want to make this thing official?
你想不想正式交往
Are you asking me to be your girlfriend, Alo?
你是要我当你女朋友吗 阿洛
Maybe.
也许是吧
Do you want to?
你愿意吗
Wait.
等等
There's something else I wanna do first.
我要先做一件事
'Excellent!'
棒极了
Oh, fuck! Fuck, I'm going to come!
我日 操 要♥射♥了♥
Oh, no. Oh, yes!
糟糕 爽啊
Oh, fuck!
操
What... what the fuck?
这他妈怎么回事
Chill out. I never use a condom.
放心 我从不用套套
It's no biggie.
没什么大不了的
No, no, no, no! Don't touch me!
不 不 别碰我
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表