剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Matty... See you around, Nick.
马蒂... 再见 尼克
'Please enter your customer number.'
请输入您的客户编号♥
'Thank you. Please wait.'
谢谢 请稍等
'Good morning. Can I have your name, please?'
早上好 请问您的姓名是
Hi, I'm Leon Levan.
你好 我是里昂·莱文
'Thank you. Just getting your details now.'
谢谢 正在查询您的信息
'Can I have your memorable word or phrase, please, Mr Levan?'
请告诉我您的口令 莱文先生
'Do you have it?'
您知道吗
Of course I have it. It's my... password.
当然知道 这是我的...密♥码♥
'Mr Levan?'
莱文先生
Siobhan. It's Siobhan.
施沃恩 密♥码♥是施沃恩
1,940.
1,960.
1,980.
And that's 2,000 exactly.
这里是2000镑整
You've done well, my boy.
做的不错 孩子
Amazing what can be achieved if you want it enough, no?
只要决心大 就能做到 对吗
Sure.
当然
So, er... what now? Do I...?
那么...现在怎么办...
All in good time, Nico.
一步步来 尼科
Patience.
别急
Nico, there have been some complications.
尼科 现在出了点问题
Complications?
问题
I'm afraid our costs have risen. We need an extra 1,000.
费用涨了 还需要1000镑
That's all I've got, and you said...
我就那么多 你说过...
I say many things, but then these things change.
我说过的话很多 但事情会变
Like when I told my wife I wouldn't fuck her sister.
就像我答应我老婆我不会上她妹妹
But such is life.
但这就是生活
No! This is bullshit! I...
不 这太过分了 我...
I want my money back. It's off.
把钱还我 我不干了
The money is already accounted for.
这笔钱已经入账了
Accounted for? Fuck's that mean?
入账 这他妈什么意思
It means you should sit down.
意思是你最好坐下来
Listen, mate, back off. Ah, fuck!
听着 伙计 让开 操
The situation is what it is, Nico.
现在的情况就是这样 尼科
Now, you can get us extra money,
那么 你可以去凑齐剩下的钱
or...
或者
you can say goodbye to what you already paid.
就这样跟你刚付的钱说再见
And your brother.
还有你哥哥
Understood?
明白了吗
Hey! Nickosaur! Fuck... Where are you?
尼克 伙计 操 你在哪
Still here, mate. Still here.
还在这儿 伙计 还在这儿
Still where?
还在哪
The club, mate. 48 hours.
俱乐部 老兄 48小时的派对
You fucking cheated!
你♥他♥妈♥居然偷跑
Cheat, cheat, cheat!
偷跑 偷跑 偷跑
I was hoping I could talk to you, mate.
我想和你谈谈 伙计
Always, mate. Come down, everyone's here.
随时欢迎 伙计 来吧 大伙都在
'Yeah, knock me one out.'
给我来一杯
Yeah. But, mate...
但是 伙计...
No, no, no. A big one. Oi, Nick's coming down!
不 大杯的 尼克要过来啦
Can't hear you, mate. Come down. See you in a bit!
这边太吵了 过来再说 回见
So we're not dancing, then?
你们没去跳舞啊
Mr Nick! You made it, man.
尼克先生 你来了啊
I've been dancin g for 18 hours. I have blisters.
我跳了18个小时 都起水泡了
Yeah, my bum is so chafed. It's painful.
我屁♥股♥磨得厉害 疼死了
Speak for yourselves. We've just got here.
那是你们俩 我们才过来
You can tell because we don't smell like balls.
能分辨出来吧 我们身上没那么难闻
So! What's the big shit, mate?
说吧 你有什么大事 伙计
Plop it out.
说出来吧
Said you... wanted to talk?
你说你想谈谈的
No, I didn't.
没 我没说
No, you did! You said... you said, "I wanna talk to you"!
你说了 你说 "我想和你谈谈"
Oh, come on! We're all mates. All right?
别这样 大家都是好兄弟 对吧
Share the wealth. Yeah?
说出来嘛
A problem shared is a problem...
把烦恼说出来 就分成了...
Se-seven...?
七份吗...
He obviously doesn't wanna talk about it, you fucking Joey.
他明显是不想说 你个蠢货
Are you all right, mate?
你还好吧 伙计
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
What sort of trouble?
什么样的麻烦
Some guys... I owe some money to some guys.
有伙人 我欠那伙人钱
What kind of guys?
什么人
Dodgy guys. Really fucking dodgy guys. I don't... have it.
不好惹的人 很不好惹 我没有...钱
For Matty, for a... passport.
是给马蒂 弄护照
W-Why?
为什么
I paid two grand and I need another. Otherwise.
我已经付了两千但还需要一千 不然...
Otherwise what?
不然怎么样
Alo's right. Why? Why the fuck would you want to do that?
阿洛说得对 你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这么做
That's not what I meant.
我不是这个意思
Cos he's my brother, Mini.
因为他是我哥 米妮
Your brother who killed Grace.
你哥杀了格蕾丝
Fuck you! He did not kill Grace.
去你的 他没杀死格蕾丝
And how the fuck would you know?
你知道个屁
Well, she's not fucking here, is she?
她不在这里 不是吗
Mini...
米妮...
How about you give Rich a grand? Hey, Nick?
你怎么不给理查一千镑 尼克
Give him a grand and get Gracie back?
给他一千把格蕾丝换回来
You like that, Rich?
怎么样 理查
Don't, Mini. Just don't.
别这样 米妮 别说了
Rich, he didn't kill her.
理查 他没有杀她
Nick, I don't care.
尼克 无所谓了
And this... just leave me out of it, all right?
这事...别把我扯进来 行吗
Look, maybe we all need to calm down, yeah?
我们都该冷静下来
What about you, Franky?
你怎么想 弗兰琦
Honestly?
说实话吗
He can go fuck himself.
让他滚一边去吧
Well, you know what?
知道吗
Fuck it, then. Fuck all of you.
去你们的 你们这帮混球
Nick. Nick!
尼克 尼克
What?!
干什么
I might be able to help.
我也许能帮你
Yeah?
是吗
Why don't you just stop trying to fucking help me, all right?
我他妈不要你帮忙 求你了
Hey, dude, I was...
老兄 我正要
Back off, yeah, mate?
让开吧 伙计
Nick. Let me in.
尼克 让我进去
What are you doing?
你要干吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Getting high. Fuck does it look like?
嗑药啊 你以为呢
Fuck!
操
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I can't believe you fucking did that!
真不敢相信你那么做了
Don't push me, Franky. I swear...
别逼我 弗兰琦 我发誓...
I said, why didn't you fucking tell me?
我说 你为什么没告诉我
Oh, you care now, do you?
你现在倒在乎了
I care about you, Nick.
我在乎的是你 尼克
No, you don't. You don't give a fuck about anyone.
不 你不 你根本不在乎任何人
You're a head-fuck, Franky.
你就是个祸害 弗兰琦
You haven't spoken to him for months.
你几个月没理他了
He's your fucking boyfriend!
他可是你男朋友
Oh, is he fuck! He's a selfish, messed-up pussy.
是个鬼 他是个自私 乱套的胆小鬼
And you are letting him fuck you again.
你却要让他再次毁了你的生活
I have to.
我没有选择
And you always will.
你永远都会这样
Yeah. Yeah, I will.
是的 我会
Then what the fuck are you doing here with me, Nick?
那你还和我在这里做什么 尼克
You know what? You're right.
你猜怎么 你是对的
Oh, that's right - just run away!
是啊 逃走就行了
I wish I fucking could!
我真希望我能一走了之
But I can't.
但我做不到
Cos you're in here. And here.
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表