剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
青少年丧亲
杰麦玛·米申
Screw you, you mind fuck!
去你的 你个疯子
What's going on, bro?
发生什么事了 兄弟
I think maybe she can't do it. Be with someone.
我觉得她可能就是做不到 和别人在一起
Come with me.
跟我走吧
Where?
到哪去
Anywhere.
哪都行
Right now?
现在就走吗
Right now.
现在就走
This is it, kid.
就是这样 丫头
Stop it!
停下
Don't ever come back.
永远别回来了
She died yesterday afternoon.
她昨天下午过世了
Don't you ever wonder what it all means?
你有没有想过这一切意义何在
Wakey-wakey, sleepy head.
起床啦 小懒虫
What? I said your dad's prepared a brainy breakfast.
什么 我说你♥爸♥准备了健脑早餐
He read that the optimum pre-exam eating time
他读到说最有益大脑的
for your neutrons and what-have-yous is in five minutes.
考前进食时间就在五分钟后
Three, two, one, go...
3 2 1 开始
I can't eat all this.
这么多我吃不完
So graze, then. Go!
那就每样吃一点 快
Wait, what are you doing?
你想干吗
Where you going?! Thanks for a lovely breakfast.
要去哪 谢谢你的美味早餐
All set for your first exam?
第一场考试都准备好了吗
Yeah, but they're only mocks, though, right?
准备好了 只是模拟考罢了
Hey, there are no dress rehearsals in life, my darling.
人生可没有彩排哦 亲爱的
Then it's a good job I learnt my lines.
那幸好我背熟了台词
See you later. Good luck.
回见 考试顺利
I'm only picking.
我就吃一点点
'Hey, there, Franky-badass.'
你好啊 猛女弗兰琦
'Franky?'
弗兰琦
Miss Fitzgerald!
菲茨杰拉德小姐
Luke.
卢克
Fuck me.
我♥操♥
You took your time.
怎么才来
Like you've been waiting.
好像你在等我似的
Ah, but I have, Franks.
我确实在等 小弗
For too long.
等了好久
So, um...
那么...
... you ready to finish what we started?
准备好继续跟我逍遥快活了吗
Um, I've got to go...
我该走了
Franky?
弗兰琦
Oh, bollocks.
该死
So, the exam... how was it?
考试...怎么样了
Er, yeah, it was... it was fine.
嗯...挺好的
What?
怎么了
We got a call from the college to say you left early.
学校打来电♥话♥ 说你早退了
What, so you just let me lie to you?
那你们是在等着我撒谎吗
Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that.
那真是对不起呀
Cool it, both of you.
你们两个都冷静一下
I think we just all need to talk.
我们只是需要谈谈
You're not going to tell me I'm adopted, are you?
你们不是要说我是领养的吧
Oh, very good.
你真行
Humour in the face of... That's very...
这种时候还开玩笑 真是...
No, no, it's...
不 是...
It's about the "G" word.
是要谈G开头的那个词
Grief.
悲痛
I've had a flick through. It's quite helpful.
我翻阅了一下 挺有用的
It might just make things a bit easier,
或许能让你好受点
cos they've been difficult for everyone, to be honest.
老实说 没人能轻松面对这种事
And if you'd like to talk to us, or a counsellor even...
如果你想跟我们聊聊 或者找咨♥询♥师
No. No counsellors,
我不要咨♥询♥师
no way. Franky, just hear your dad out on this...
决不 弗兰琦 听你♥爸♥把话说完
There she goes...
她走了
Yeah, she fucking does, and what?
我他妈就是要走 怎么了
Your dad just meant that we miss you, we miss talking to you.
你♥爸♥的意思是我们很想你 想和你聊聊
We're supposed to be a family, for Christ's sake!
我们该有点一家人的样子 上帝啊
What, and that's my fault, too, is it? Great.
看来这也是我的错了 好极了
No, Franky...
不是的 弗兰琦
God almighty!
万能的主啊
'Hi, this is Mini. Leave a message.'
你好 我是米妮 请留言
'Hello?'
你好
Mini, it's me.
米妮 是我
I really need to talk, can I come over?
我想和你谈谈 能去找你吗
'Yes! Yes! Yes!'
好的 好 好爽
Fuck off.
见鬼
Fancy fucking off somewhere?
想去哪里逛逛吗
She died? Fuck.
她死了 我♥操♥
Yeah, that's what I just said.
是啊 我刚就这么说的
She was nice.
她人很好
She was awesome.
特别特别好
I keep seeing the crash... over and over...
撞车的画面一遍遍在我眼前浮现
You got to let shit go, Franky.
忘了这事吧 弗兰琦
Yeah, but it won't let me go.
我知道 但就是做不到
And I'm fucking sick of it, and I just feel like...
我他妈都烦透了 我觉得...
Exploding.
要爆♥炸♥了
So is this where you take your "bitches",
你这样的人
or whatever boys like you do?
都把小情人带到这儿来吗
What does that mean? What could you mean?
这话什么意思 你想说什么
Well, just so you know, i'm not gonna be one, ok?
就是告诉你 我不会成为其中之一 懂吗
Ok.
行啊
I brought you here cos you make my brain come,
我带你来 是因为你让我欲望爆表
my heart jump and my prick hard.
心跳加速 老二坚挺
What?
什么
Why pussy about?
何必装傻呢
All right. Now, on the bonnet or in the back?
你想我从前面还是从后面上
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Look, do something later, yeah?
我们晚点继续 好吗
No, we fucking won't.
不 还是算了
Whoa, whoa, wait! Where I'm going's a bit of a girl-free zone...
等等 我要去的地方女生不大方便去
but you're not just any girl, are you?
但你不是普通女孩 是吧
What's going on, Luke?
怎么回事 卢克
Why's she here?
她怎么来了
Franky's on safari, mate.
弗兰琦在探险呢 兄弟
What?
什么
Come on, the boys are waiting.
走吧 他们等着呢
Hold tight, ok?
坐好别动 行吗
Luke, wait...
卢克 等等
Looking sharp, big man.
很精神嘛 兄弟
As always!
一向如此
Ready for this one, yeah?
准备好了吗
You're fucking dead, bitch.
你死定了 臭婊♥子♥
'Franky?'
弗兰琦
'Franky, say something, please.'
弗兰琦 求你说句话吧
'I'm sorry I haven't phoned,'
很抱歉一直没打电♥话♥给你
'but things are so fucked here.'
但我这边一团糟
'I'm lonely and scared and I can't trust anyone'
我孤独害怕 没法相信任何人
'and can't come back and I really fucking miss you.'
也不能回去 我真的很想你
'Franky!'
弗兰琦
'Fucking say something!'
你♥他♥妈♥倒是说话啊
You ran, you left us, you left me
你逃走了 丢下大家 丢下我
and you left her... and now she's dead.
还丢下她不顾 现在她死了
'It wasn't my fault!'
那不是我的错
Well, whose was it then?
那是谁的错呢
'If you hadn't started flirting with that fucking psycho...'
要不是你跟那个神经病勾搭上了...
Prick.
混♥蛋♥
Breakfast?
来点早餐吗
You look good in my garments.
你穿我的衣服很好看
Mine got ripped...
我的被撕破了
Who were those guys at the pub?
酒吧那帮人是谁啊
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表