剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
To me?
和我
Yeah.
对
To everyone.
和所有人
To you.
和你告别
Where the fuck are you going?
你要去哪里啊
Home.
回家
She dumped you again?!
她又甩了你
Hey, princess.
你好 公主殿下
Aren't you supposed to be in prison or something?
你不是应该在监狱里吗
Aren't you supposed to be in the loony bin?
你不是应该在疯人院吗
I did my time, you should have done yours.
我去过了 你也该进去
I did enough.
我待够了
Surely Effy Stonem's not abandoning a party?
艾菲·斯通耐不会中途离开派对吧
I don't belong in there.
我不属于那里
Neither do I, we've got a lot in common, me and you.
我也是 我们有很多相似之处
Not any more.
现在没了
We're both stood in the rain.
我们都站在雨里
We're both miserable.
我们都很凄惨
You're no good for me, Cook.
你对我不好 库克
You never were.
一直都是
If this was us meeting for the first time.
如果今天是我第一次见到你
I'll do it all again. Everything.
我还会那么做
The fucks, the fuck-ups, everything.
那些该死的 操蛋的 每一件事
I'll do it all again.
我都会再做一遍
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
It means I still love you.
意思是我还爱你
Piss off.
滚开
When I touch your little finger...
当我碰到你的小拇指
you will be completely relaxed.
你会全身心放松
Now, describe the room to me.
现在 描述你看到的房♥间
It's dark.
很暗
I can't see.
什么都看不到
The curtain's are closed.
窗帘拉上了
There's a man...
有一个男人
sitting on a chair.
坐在椅子上
He's facing away from me.
他背对着我
He's so full of hate.
怀着满腔恨意
So full of death.
死气沉沉
What if he leaves?
假设他走开了
What if he's not there?
假设他根本不在那儿
What if he was never there?
假设他从未出现过
Open the curtains.
拉开窗帘
And let the sun shine in.
让阳光射入
It's warm.
周围很温暖
Pato the funny giraffe is here.
滑稽的长颈鹿帕托在这儿
This is a place without fear or danger.
既没有恐惧 也没有危险
This is a safe place.
这个地方很安全
Peaceful.
很宁静
Away from everyone...
远离世人
And everything,
远离尘嚣
It's here.
就是这里
And you...
而你
are wonderful.
非常完美
What are you doing here? I want an explanation.
你来干什么 我需要一个解释
Freddie... Do you know what you've done to me?
弗莱迪 知道你把我害成什么样了吗
You are dumping me with no reason at all? I had reasons.
你莫名其妙就甩了我 我有苦衷
Well, if the urge to tell me any of them occurs,
要是你想跟我解释清楚了
please let me know.
麻烦告诉我
Or did John steal your soul
还是说约翰把你的魂
as well as your past?
连同记忆一起偷走了
Tea and biscuits? Mum...
要茶点吗 妈
All right...
好吧
The night before you dumped me, you told me that you loved me.
就在甩掉我的前一晚 你说你爱我
I know.
我知道
So look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me now.
现在看着我的眼睛 说你不再爱我了
Don't do that!
别这样
I went crazy when I was with you.
我和你在一起后疯掉了
I can't let that happen again.
我不能再疯一次
Love's not supposed to do that, you made me go mad!
爱不应该是这样的 你让我发疯了
You're making me mad now, Effy.
现在是你让我发疯 艾菲
And that's exactly what love's supposed to do.
而这才是爱情的真谛
Effy?
艾菲
Yes?
什么事
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Yes.
还好
Did you remember your pills?
药吃过了吗
Effy?
艾菲
Yeah.
吃了
Love you.
爱你
Pato?
帕托
Where is he? Pato?
他在哪 帕托
Mum!
妈
What's wrong? What's the matter?
怎么了 出什么事了
I can't find Pato!
我找不到帕托了
Eh, have you looked under bed?
床底下找过了吗
Of course I have!
当然找过了
Effy, Effy, don't worry. Pato!
艾菲 艾菲 别着急 帕托
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Where are you?!
你在哪
Pato?!
帕托
Effy,
艾菲
Effy.
艾菲
Effy.
艾菲
He was behind the bed.
他在床后面
I don't think this is right, burning all your things.
我觉得你不该把东西烧个精光
I need John.
我要见约翰
He'll make me better.
他会让我好起来的
Ok.
好
Here she is.
你在这儿
It's not good for you, that.
抽烟对你没好处
That has never bothered you before.
你以前可不管那个
You know, I walk through this park every day.
你瞧 我每天都得穿过这个公园
I've never noticed there's a pond here.
可我从不知道这里有个池塘
Can you believe that?
真难以置信
Every day for years.
连续几年每天都走
And then today, bam.
而今天"砰"地一声
Like it came out of nowhere.
就好像从天而降
What the fuck are you on about?
你在说什么
Yeah yeah, I know, "Piss off" and all that.
我明白 要我"滚开"什么的
What?
什么
Listen, I got a call from your man. He's all in a tizzy.
听着 你男人打电♥话♥给我 他很激动
So I thought I'd come and hear your side of the story, like.
所以我过来听听你的说法
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
对不起 我不明白
Come on, Eff
别这样 艾菲
Eff?
艾菲
Who's Eff?
艾菲是谁
Yeah, of course, sorry.
对啊 当然了 不好意思
You're not Effy.
你不是艾菲
I've mistaken you for someone else.
我认错人了
Looks like it.
好像是这样
So what is your name?
你叫什么
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth, nice to meet you.
伊丽莎白 很高兴认识你
I'm James.
我叫詹姆斯
I wouldn't normally go for a drink, let alone a dance
我通常不会和陌生人喝酒
with someone I've just met.
更别提跳舞了
Yeah?
是吗
So why did you?
那为什么为我破例
You seem nice.
你看着是个好人
I am nice.
我的确是好人
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表