剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
I did everything.
什么办法都试过了
I know you did, son.
我知道 孩子
But you need help.
但你需要帮助
You can't take this all on yourself.
你没法一个人承担
I'm gonna have to, Grandad. No one cares. Nobody.
我必须这样 外公 没人在乎 没有人
I know that's not true.
不是这样的
No, I don't think you do, actually. I don't think you understand.
不 你并不了解 我认为你不能理解
I do. You care and that's what's killing you.
我理解 你在乎 所以才这么痛苦
What use are you going to be doing this to yourself?
你折磨自己有什么好处
I don't give a fuck.
我不在乎
I can't let this happen again.
我不能重蹈覆辙
I'm not gonna let this happen again.
不会再让历史重演
Do you have any idea how hard
你知道你♥爸♥多么努力
your dad fought to keep your mum in this world?
想保住你妈妈吗
He fought... No, he didn't.
他努力过 不 他没有
He gave her up, Grandad, he let her do it.
他放弃她了 外公 任她自寻短见
No. Yeah.
不是 是的
He bottled it.
他放弃了
He fucked it up, Grandad, we all fucked it up.
他搞砸了 外公 我们都搞砸了
No, he did the best he could, and that's what you're going to do.
他做了最好的选择 你也要这样做
You think the world of this girl, eh?
那个女孩对你来说就是一切 是吗
I really love her, Grandad.
我真的很爱她 外公
I can't manage without her.
没有她不行
She's like nothing...
没什么比得上她
I'm not ready to lose her yet.
我无法承受失去她的痛苦
Do what you have to do.
做你该做的
Just for a bit.
听我一回
She needs help.
她需要帮助
Live to fight another day, eh?
好好活着才能应对明天的斗争 对吧
Freddie!
弗莱迪
Effy won't come out of the toilet.
艾菲不肯从厕所出来
What? You've left her alone?
你怎么能留她一个人
No, no, no...
不 不 不
No, no, no...
不 不 不
Effy, Effy...
艾菲 艾菲
Help! Someone help!
救命 来人呐
Go on.
去吧
Go...
走
Away.
开
Before she hit the world, she was this...
她出生前 就像
fire, heating every bit of me.
一团火 我全身像烧着了似的
It was, like, so intense, it burned.
感觉那么强烈 甚至灼疼了我
I think I knew, even then, that she was going to be remarkable.
我当时就知道 她一定会非常出色
And then,
然后
when I held her for the first time,
当我第一次抱着她
man, it was like holding this
天哪 就好像抱着一个
beautiful bomb.
娇艳的炸♥弹♥
The energy was...you know,
那份能量
even then, it scared me.
即使当时 也让我害怕
So I think I'm prepared for this.
或许我早有了准备
Whatever this is.
不管怎么样
She's going to need us
她需要我们
to help rebuild her again.
帮她重新站起来
She's going to need you.
她需要的是你
There's no future without her.
没有她就没有未来
Fuck the future.
去他妈的未来
There's nothing any more.
什么都没有了
There's nothing but now, mate.
起码我们还活着啊 老兄
What have I done? What did I do?
我都做了什么 我做了什么
You went to the end of the fucking earth, man.
你走到穷途末路了 老兄
The end of the fucking earth.
他妈的穷途末路
You're gonna have to go further now, mate.
一定要跨过这个坎 老兄
For her.
为了她
For you.
为了你自己
For me.
为了我
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表