剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
a million fucking me's no more, all right?
和我一样的人待在一起 行了吧
Where is she anyways?
话说她在哪
Get out.
滚吧
what?
什么
Get out!
滚
Freddie, get him out.
弗莱迪 让他走
She looks like the fucking chick from The Ring, Freds.
她活像《午夜凶铃》那个妞 弗莱
Wait in the shed.
去小屋等着
What the fuck's up with her?
她怎么搞的
Nothing. No, everything's...
没什么 一切都
Tits up. No, OK? Listen.
糟透了 没有 听着
Cook, you're not coming back here like this.
库克 你不能这么跑回来
I've got my own shit to solve.
我有自己的麻烦要解决
Please, just rest your bony arse tight,
求你了 老实待这儿
while I go and get us some food, all right?
我去拿些吃的
This is your home, not Tesco's.
这是你的家 不是乐购
Your grandad phoned last night.
你外公昨晚打电♥话♥来了
He's concerned, and so am I.
他很担心你 我也是
I'll give you the money back for it.
我会还你钱的
With what?
拿什么还
If you want to fuck up your life, Freddie,
你要是想葬送自己的人生 弗莱迪
if that's really what you wanna do,
如果你真要这么做
just don't bother coming back.
还不如别回来了
Fine.
好啊
D'you know what, Dad?
你知道吗 爸爸
You're just fucking angry because I've got a life.
你生气是因为我有自己的人生
A life? You look like a dosser.
人生 你看上去像个流浪汉
You act like an animal.
跟动物有什么区别
Who are you?
你是谁
Your pride and fucking joy.
你的骄傲和幸福
If your mum could see this...
要是你妈看见了
Well, she can't, can she, thanks to you.
可她看不见 这多亏了你
I was trying to fucking help her.
我那是想帮她
She fucking killed herself, Dad.
可她自杀了 爸爸
I had no choice, Freddie.
我别无选择 弗莱迪
Yes, you did.
不 你有选择
You could have done something, but you didn't.
你本该做点什么 但你没有
Rise and shine.
起床啦 太阳晒屁♥股♥了
OK, we're gonna stop this.
好啦 我们要振作
Right, this has to stop now.
好了 给我振作点
Come on.
来吧
All done.
好了
Can we go now? Where?
能出发了吗 去哪
Out.
出去
Your carriage awaits.
上马车吧
Why the fuck did you bring me here?
带我来这儿干什么
Just fresh air and that.
来透透气
Look at it.
看这风景
Good to get away, yeah?
出来逛逛真好 对吧
Yeah, good to get away.
是啊 出来逛逛真好
Remember, you two lovers,
小俩口给我记住了
back by seven with my rig, and respect.
7点原样归还 要遵守规定
Hello! Mama's home, angel.
有人吗 妈妈回来啦 小天使
Holy shit!
天啊
Effy!
艾菲
I totally fucking love you.
我全心全意爱着你
Now's the bit you say...
现在你该说
Don't move.
别动
That one's JJ.
那朵云是小杰
Their faces...
他们的脸
behind the skin...
皮囊下面的脸
The skin?
皮囊
Between this world and the next...
现世与来世之间
Their teeth and their claws coming out,
他们伸出尖牙利爪
trying to break through.
想要破囊而出
Did you drop something in the cab?
你把什么落在马车里了吗
Like a fart or something?
放了个屁算吗
No, like a tab or something.
不 我是说你嗑迷幻药了吗
A tab with your face on it.
印着你头像的标签
Here.
这里
A hole that fits mine.
我们的心相互契合
The moment I saw you,
第一次见到你的那一刻
I knew it'd be the closest I'd get to being...close.
我就知道我能跟你获得最大程度的...亲密
I didn't know what to do with that feeling.
那感觉让我不知所措
Happiness. Listen, Effy.
那种幸福感 听着 艾菲
You are closest... I'm ever...
我从未像爱你这样...
But they know now and they're hungry.
但是他们知道了 他们很饥饿
Really fucking hungry.
真的很饥饿
Because, for as long as I know, they've been chasing me.
因为据我所知 他们一直在追着我
And now they're ready,
现在他们准备好了
now they're strong enough to break through.
强大到可以破囊而出
And I can't fight them.
我无力抗拒
I used to be able to when I was strong but...
我以前坚强的时候还能战胜他们 但是
You've made me weak.
你让我变得软弱了
And now I can't, I can't.
如今我已无力 无力反抗了
Effy, there's no-one fucking there.
艾菲 他们根本不存在
Effy! I can't!
艾菲 我无力反抗
Effy! Let me go!
艾菲 放开我
Effy, listen. What d'you want me to do?
艾菲 听着 你想让我怎么做
They're ready now. Effy, stay here!
他们准备好了 艾菲 待在这儿
They're coming. - I'll fight 'em.
他们来了 我会对付他们的
Is that going to stop you? I'll fucking fight them.
这样你能好受些吗 我会跟他们奋战到底
Fuck off!
滚开
Fuck off, you cunts, I'll kill you all!
滚开 你们这帮傻♥逼♥ 杀了你们
I have to go home now.
我现在得回家了
What?
什么
Get me the fuck out of here, Freddie, please.
赶紧带我走 弗莱迪 求你了
Freddie!
弗莱迪
Shit!
妈的
Why the fuck did you bring me here?
你干什么带我来这儿
I didn't, I didn't know.
我不是故意的 我不知道
Fuck off! Oi! Come on!
死开 来嘛
Get the fuck away now!
快给我滚远点
Effy!
艾菲
Effy!
艾菲
Freddie! What are you doing here?
弗莱迪 你在这儿干什么
I've lost her.
我把她弄丢了
Come on, let's find her.
走 一起去找她
Katie!
凯蒂
Katie!
凯蒂
Eff, come on.
艾菲 过来
Freddie!
弗莱迪
Freddie!
弗莱迪
It's OK.
没事了
Freddie, what's happened? Is she all right?
弗莱迪 怎么了 她还好吗
It's OK.
没事了
Let's get her out of here.
带她离开这儿
Freddie, what a lovely surprise.
弗莱迪 真是惊喜
I didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪
And which of you lovely girls is Elizabeth?
你们谁是伊丽莎白呀
I'm Katie.
我是凯蒂
Lovely!
真可爱
Sit down, Freds.
坐吧 弗莱
No Grandad. I've got to stay with her.
不了 外公 我要陪着她
It's fine. Sit down.
没事的 坐下吧
Now, why don't you take her to the dining hall?
好了 你带她去餐厅吧
Where they do a very nice cup of tea.
那儿的茶很好喝
Come on, Eff.
走吧 艾菲
Everything's all right.
没事的
I did what I could, Grandad.
我使出了浑身解数 外公
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表