剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Gyna...
妇科...
Gyna...
妇科...
What's the word, Dad?
老爸 那个词怎么说来着
Gynaecologist.
妇科医生
Something you want to tell me, Rob?
罗伯 你没什么要坦白的吗
Don't you dare run away from me, don't you dare!
你怎么敢逃跑 你好大的胆子
You stupid, stupid person.
你这个傻♥逼♥ 大傻♥逼♥
You bastard, you're a fucking coward.
你这个混球 你♥他♥妈♥就是个懦夫
I was going to tell you.
我打算告诉你的
You're a fucking coward. It's not my fault.
你就是个懦夫 这不是我的错
We are so finished. Consider yourself divorced.
咱俩玩儿完了 准备离婚吧
You arsehole! You ruined everything!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你把一切都毁了
You fucking bastard! Stupid, stupid...
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ 傻♥逼♥...
What's happening?
这是怎么了
You'll be all right.
没什么
Everything's going to be fine.
会好起来的
Don't you dare make out like I'm the one in the wrong.
你怎么敢搞得跟我做错事了似的
Just calm down, love.
冷静点 亲爱的
I'm gonna burn your "Gym of the Year" certificate.
我要烧了你的"年度最佳健身房♥"证书
What? What's going on, Mum?
不是吧你 怎么了 妈
Is Dad coming back?
老爸会回来吗
We'll talk about it later.
这个晚点再说
You need to concentrate on doing a good job for me tonight, OK?
你专心把今晚的工作做好就行 懂吗
We've got a lot riding on this wedding now, sweetheart.
我们为这个婚礼付出了很多心血 宝贝
Let me look at you.
让我瞧瞧你
Perfection.
完美无缺
Katie! This is Candace, my BFFE.
凯蒂 这是我闺蜜坎迪斯
Nice outfit! Sorry about the change of theme.
衣服不错 抱歉我改了派对的主题
Candy surprised us all with these.
是坎迪给我们带来的惊喜
Soz, hun. I was going to get you one
抱歉 亲爱的 我本想给你带一件的
but I didn't know what to put on the back.
但不知道背上写什么好
Another shot, Brands?
再来一杯怎么样 布兰兹
WTF, Cands.
当然要了 坎茨
Here we go, a toast to my new boyfriend, Danny Guilermo.
来 为我的新男友丹尼·杰勒莫干杯
To husbands, handbags and holidays!
为老公 包包和假期干杯
Danny's told me about you.
丹尼跟我提起过你
I figured you'd have bigger tits.
我还以为你的胸器能有多大呢
They're like Danny's favourite thing ever.
丹尼最喜欢我的胸了
He never complained. Not to your face.
他从未嫌弃过我 只是没当你面而已
So, you got a new man now then?
你现在有新男友了吗
Brandy, baby,
布兰迪 宝贝
I am paying Katie to work,
我花钱请凯蒂来是干活的
not to socialise.
不是来聊天的
Sorry, Mum.
抱歉 妈
Our table is finally ready, girls.
餐桌终于准备就绪了 姑娘们
My darling daughter has been blessed with her looks
我宝贝的容颜倾国倾城
and what God didn't give her, my plastic surgeon did!
上帝没给她的 我的整形医生都给她了
Brandy, sweetheart, beautiful...
布兰迪 我的小心肝 小美人
I am so proud of you.
我真为你自豪
You've grown up to be a sexy, arousing woman.
你已经出落成性感迷人的大姑娘了
And what with the wedding, and now the baby,
不光要举♥行♥婚礼 还怀着我的外孙
you've just exceeded all my expectations.
真让我又惊又喜
What, baby?
怎么了 宝贝
Mummy, it's a secret.
妈咪 我还没公开呢
It's better for people to know,
还是让他们知道的好
than think you're a fatty.
不然他们会以为你胖了呢
Girlies, will you please raise your glasses
姑娘们 请举起你们的酒杯
and toast my angel, daughter and grandchild bearer!
为我的天使女儿 我外孙的母亲干杯
To Brandylicious!
敬布兰迪甜心
Brandylicious!
布兰迪甜心
Now, let's all get completely wrecked,
现在 让我们尽情狂欢吧
give them paps something to print tomorrow!
给明天的报纸添点猛料
Hiya, Babes.
好啊 宝贝
You having a rave? Rave and a half.
玩得嗨吗 超级嗨皮
I'm so angry Mummy told everyone I got knocked up.
火大的是我妈居然把我怀孕这事说出来了
Yeah, I bet.
是啊
Oh, I'll have some of that.
我要来点酒
You do know you're not supposed to drink when you're pregnant?
你知道怀孕的时候不该喝酒吧
Don't care, and I don't think you can talk to me like that.
无所谓 你怎么敢这么跟我说话
I'll do what I want.
我想干什么干什么
You're in my way. Move.
你挡我道了 走开
Katie!
凯蒂
What are you doing here?
你们在这儿干什么
You cool?
你没事吧
Have a drink with us.
和我们喝一杯吧
Is that a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗
Katie, I'm... You haven't changed.
凯蒂 我... 你一点都没变
I can see straight through you.
我看透你了
Likewise.
彼此彼此
Never going to let that smile falter?
你的假笑就不歇歇吗
Only when yours does.
你先请吧
Sweetheart, I've run out of fags.
亲爱的 我烟抽完了
You'll need to run along and go and get some more.
你得出去买♥♥点回来
One, I'm not your fucking maid.
首先 我他妈不是你的佣人
Two, I don't work for you,
第二 你也不是我老板
so you'll have to go and get your own fags, sweetheart.
所以你得自己去买♥♥ 亲爱的
Stupid bitch.
二♥逼♥婊♥子♥
Rudeness!
真没教养
Swallow or spit, girlfriend?
给他做口♥活♥儿吧 小丫头
How dare she? Who does she think she is?
她好大的胆子 她以为她是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
I'm Katie fucking Fitch.
老娘是他妈的凯蒂·费奇
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥算哪根葱
Come on, princess, that's enough for one night.
行了 小公主 你闹够了吧
Get off me!
放开我
Look at yourself. You are disgusting.
撒泼尿照照自己 你真恶心
You are an embarrassment.
真丢人
Sack her, Mummy.
解雇她 妈妈
You and your useless mother are fired.
你和你那没用的老妈都给我走人
Get rid of her.
让她滚蛋
Come on, sweet cheeks, don't mess with them.
走吧 小妞 别惹乎她们
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟
What you scared of?
有什么好怕的
Uh, cancer?
会得癌症好吗
Fuck it.
管他呢
Steady.
慢点来
You didn't inhale properly.
你吸的方式不对
Breathe in.
吸进去
Now breathe in again so it goes there.
现在再吸一口 烟就会到你这里
Why are you being nice to me?
你为什么要来安慰我
Life's too short.
人生苦短
You are such a fucking cliche.
这话老掉牙了
So what's it like?
感觉如何
What's what like?
你指什么
Love.
爱情
Great.
很棒
It's really lovely.
非常美妙
That sounded convincing.
听上去没什么说服力啊
It's fine.
爱就那样
Nothing's ever perfect, you know?
没有什么是完美的 不是吗
I thought it could be.
我本以为爱情是个例外
I wanted the perfect boyfriend,
我曾幻想着白马王子
perfect marriage, perfect everything.
完美的婚姻 完美的一切
What's changed?
什么变了
Me.
我自己
I don't know who I am any more.
我都不知道自己是谁了
I thought you were Katie fucking Fitch!
你不是他妈的凯蒂·费奇吗
I used to hide in the bath when she was angry.
以前她发火的时候我都躲在浴室里
I've really messed up, kiddo.
这次我真的搞砸了 孩子
Yeah, but you love each other, right?
但是你们还爱着彼此 不是吗
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表