剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
John?
约翰是谁
John Foster, my counselor.
约翰·福斯特 我的心理医生
He's the one that helped me.
是他帮助了我
And what did he do that was so special?
他都做了什么
He took all my bad memories.
他带走了我不堪的记忆
And made them good.
变成了好的回忆
And some of those memories were about me, right?
其中有些是关于我的 对吗
Only a few.
只有一点
Ok, if I'd have visited you,
好 如果我去探望你了
it would have fucked up John's treatment?
就会影响约翰的治疗
Is that what you're saying?
你是这个意思吗
Yeah, I'm sorry
是的 对不起
Freddie...
弗莱迪
I'm sorry.
对不起
The bad memories about me.
那些关于我的不堪回忆
You don't like...
你不喜欢的
You feel them anymore?
还能感觉到吗
No, they're gone.
不 都不见了
He took them away.
他给带走了
But do you know what's left?
可你知道剩下的是什么吗
Love.
爱
All I feel for you now is love.
现在我对你 除了爱还是爱
Nothing else.
再没别的了
We're ok, we're ok we're ok.
我们很好 很好
Hello?
喂
Oh my God, it's you! I can't believe it's you!
天啊 是你 真难以置信
I haven't speaking with you for so long.
我好久没和你讲过话了
I don't even know why I'm bothering.
真不知道我为什么还要来
I know I'm failed. Useless as usual.
我肯定不及格 跟以前一样没用
At least you took yours, I was too mental.
至少你参加了考试 我却发了疯
So you're mental and I'm useless.
你是疯子 我是傻子
It's shame we'd have fit right in at Cambridge.
真可惜 我们去剑桥不是正合适吗
Let's find out what I got.
看看我几分吧
Hey good luck!
祝你好运
Well done girls.
干得好 姑娘们
Ah, Ms. Moon, Ms. Stonem.
穆恩小姐 斯通耐小姐
Good to see you up and about.
真高兴看到你病愈了
I suppose this is the last time we'll see each other.
我猜这是我们最后一次见面了
Oh, I'll come back to see you, Doug.
我会回来看你的 道格
and on my birthday.
和我生日那天都写了信
Though he's missed the last two.
虽然前两年他忘记了
Anyhow, here you go, Ms. Moon.
总之 这是你的 穆恩小姐
A c? Ok.
C 还好
Listen Eff, I need to tell you something...
艾菲 有件事我得告诉你
Doug, I want to retake. What do I...?
道格 我想重考 应该怎么做
Yes, er, about that...
对 关于重考
Would you come with me?
你能和我来一下吗
What is it?
怎么回事
Mr. Blood wants to see you.
布拉德先生想见你
It's been a good year here at Roundview, Elizabeth.
今年罗德威形势很好 伊丽莎白
Every single student received A to C grades.
每个学生都得到了A到C的成绩
Really?
真的吗
Well, we had a lot of people doing media studies.
我们有很多人做媒介研究
Nevertheless, our targets were met.
无论如何 我们实现了目标
Except by you.
除了你
You failed everything.
你没一门及格的
Yeah I know.
我知道
I didn't even sit the exam.
我根本没参加考试
Which brings down the college average
你拖了学校的后腿
and affects the funding scenario.
这会影响我们申请资助
Do you see my dilemma?
你能理解我的难处吗
I can retake, right?
我可以重考 对吧
It wouldn't make a difference.
那也无济于事
Let me level with you, Elizabeth.
我直说吧 伊丽莎白
Here are your old results.
这是你原本的成绩单
And here...
而这
Are your new results.
是你新的成绩单
Please act as such.
请看着办
Three As?
三个A
An excellent result, considering your circumstances.
对你而言 这成绩很出色
You want me to tell people I got three As?
你让我怎么跟人说我得了三个A
In my experience, Ms. Stonem, we are all living lies.
斯通耐小姐 依我之见 生活无处不谎言
Reality, as the Sophists
诡辩家早已说过
so elegantly informed us, is all relative.
所谓的事实都是相对的
Now go on, go out with you.
走吧 你可以出去了
It feels wrong. It's like cheating.
这不对 这是作弊
It's like cheating at life.
是欺骗人生
And now I'm starting to wonder about everything.
现在我什么都不信了
Elizabeth, what's really going on?
伊丽莎白 到底怎么回事
What do you mean? That, what I just told you.
什么意思 就是我刚刚说的那事啊
We talked at length...
我们深入探讨过
At length... about this, Elizabeth.
深入地谈过这个 伊丽莎白
Achievement, success, academic or otherwise,
无论是学习或别的事上的成就 成功
earned or not, is nothing
能否达成 和健康
compare to being well and being happy. Yeah but...
幸福相比 都不重要 对 可是
Happiness.
幸福
Correct?
对吗
Yes.
对
You're right.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的
These don't matter.
这根本无所谓
There are bigger things happening here.
你还有更重要的事
Bigger than school.
超过学校
Bigger than friends.
朋友
Even bigger than love.
甚至爱情
Ok?
明白吗
Ok.
明白了
Right now that Effy's here and we're all suitably refreshed.
艾菲回来了 我们也喝了不少了
Speech!
说两句吧
The exam result party planning committee have decreed
考试成绩派对筹划委员会宣布
that all our results be read out in quick succession. So,
大家要一个接一个把成绩说出来
ready...
准备...
A, A, B!
AAB
A, A, A!
AAA
B, B, C!
BBC
C in philosophy!
哲学得了C
B, C, C!
BCC
A, C, C!
ACC
I got expelled!
我被开除了
Eff?
艾菲
It doesn't matter what I got.
我的成绩不重要
None of this matters.
这全都不重要
It's just numbers on a page.
不过是纸上的数字罢了
It's not real.
一点也不真实
Not to me anyway.
反正对我来说不真实
You're all great. You're all great people.
你们很棒 都是很好的人
But I think...
可我觉得
I think I'm finished.
我想该结束了
I think I've had enough.
我觉得够了
What are you talking about Eff?
你在说什么呢 艾菲
You have to make sacrifices, Fred,
一个人必须有舍 弗莱迪
to get the stuff you want.
才有得
I don't understand.
我不明白
I'm in a different place now.
我跟以前不同了
We all are.
我们都是
And I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really sorry.
真的对不起
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying goodbye, I have to.
我在告别 我必须这么做
To everyone?
和所有人告别吗
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表