剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表
Ready? Teeth?
准备好了吗 看看牙
All clear.
一切完美
Right, let's get to work then.
好 我们上班去吧
Please, Dad, I'm too young to die.
求你 老爸 我还没享受青葱岁月呢
Shut up, kid. I'm your son, your only son.
闭嘴 小子 我可是你的独子啊
Sam!
萨姆
Hiya, love.
早啊 亲爱的
Dare I ask what you're doing now?
敢问你在干什么
Are you leading a busy lifestyle?
你是否被繁忙的生活压得喘不过气
Not enough time for a full work-out?
你是否很难抽出足够的时间强身健体
Don't worry, cos Fitch Fitness has got the answer.
不必担心 费奇健身为您提供解决方案
Yeah! The new concept in fitness
没错 健身新主张
that gives you a full body work-out in just...
让您得到全身心的锻炼 只需...
five minutes!
短短五分钟
The HyperFitch Machine! Don't get Fitch...
激♥情♥费奇健身器械 费奇不够劲...
Get HyperFitch!
要激♥情♥费奇
That's great, Rob!
听起来不错 罗伯
Any chance you could invent a moneymaking machine while you're at it?
你能不能顺便发明台赚钱机器
You're looking at it, love.
亲爱的 这就是啊
Are you girls off to work?
你们俩要去上班吗
Someone has to.
总得有人养家糊口
See you in a bit, yeah?
待会儿见吧
Laters, lover.
回见 亲爱的
Er, Rob?
罗伯
Yeah?
怎么了
Where's that bolt go?
怎么多出颗螺栓
What? Oh, shit!
什么 该死
James.
詹姆斯
Things are cool, aren't they, Mum?
妈 一切都好吧
Between you and Dad?
我指你和老爸之间
Of course, Katiekins! Nothing for you to worry about.
当然 凯蒂公主 你完全不必担心
How unreal do I look?
我看上去有多梦幻
Amazingly unreal.
简直宛若天仙
Dean is going to come in his pants when he sees me.
迪安看到我 肯定要射在裤子里了
Brandy!
布兰迪
Baby!
宝贝
You look unreal.
真是宛若天仙
I'm sorry I'm late. My colonic overran.
很抱歉我来晚了 上厕所耽误时间了
Jenna, have you talked to OK about covering the wedding?
珍娜 你跟《OK!》谈报导婚礼的事没有
Unfortunately, Vivienne,
实在不好意思 薇薇安
they insisted they only cover premiership do's.
他们坚称不是首相级别就不报导
Excuse me?
你说什么
I mean, negotiations are still ongoing.
我的意思是 还在谈
Wonderful.
这还差不多
Now, we also want a gaggle of swans,
我们还要一群天鹅
100 doves and a trained owl.
一百只白鸽和一只训练有素的猫头鹰
An owl?
要猫头鹰干什么
To bear the ring.
让它拿着戒指
These will be expensive extras.
这得多花一大笔钱
Jenna, I promised Brandy
珍娜 我答应过布兰迪
the wedding of her dreams...
给她办场梦幻婚礼
...and that is what she'll have.
我要让她美梦成真
I'm sure you'd want the same for Katie.
你肯定也会为凯蒂这么做的
Look, I'll sort out the hen-night
不如这样 我来搞定女生单身派对
and you just deal with the owls and stuff, OK?
你负责解决猫头鹰什么的 可以吗
Daughters, eh? What would we do without them?
女儿可真是妈妈的贴心小棉袄啊
Don't know!
说的是啊
See you tonight, and don't forget the theme, sluts and studs.
今晚见 别忘了派对主题 猛♥男♥浪♥女♥
Sluts and studs.
猛♥男♥浪♥女♥
Well, come on then.
进去吧
That's you.
到你了
Now, Katherine, your home tests were coming up correct,
凯瑟琳 你自己做的验孕结果没错
you're not pregnant.
你没有怀孕
Thank God!
谢天谢地
What's up with my periods then?
那我的月经为什么不来
Your results show that you're going through something called...
检查结果表明你患上了一种叫做...
...a premature menopause.
早绝经的病症
Oh, right.
原来是这样
Shit!
靠
I can't imagine what you're feeling.
你现在肯定万分难过
Not being able to have children...
你永远都无法怀孕了...
Well, it isn't a nice thought, is it?
光想想就很痛苦 对吧
Especially at your age.
尤其你还这么年轻
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
Katherine, the menopause prevents you from ovulating.
凯瑟琳 绝经意味着你不能排卵了
Which means you won't be able to conceive babies.
也就是说你无法受孕了
What? Ever?
什么 永远吗
But there's pills for that, right?
这个病有药可医 对吧
I'm afraid not.
恐怕没有
I know this is a lot to take in.
我知道你需要些时间来接受事实
Would you like me to call your mum?
要我打电♥话♥通知你妈妈吗
Well?
怎么样
Have I got you knocked up?
我把你肚子搞大了吗
Thank fuck! That would totally not be awesome.
真♥他♥妈♥走运 不然可就麻烦大了
You can pretty much fuck off now.
有多远滚多远
What's with the mood, sugar titties?
你该开心才是啊 小甜妞
Leave me alone.
别烦我
Kitty Kat, stop kidding round.
小猫咪 别闹了
Do I look like I'm kidding? You're dumped.
我看上去像是在开玩笑吗 你被甩了
Fuck off.
给我消失
Broke my fucking toe.
我他妈的脚趾断了
Goodbye, Sam.
再见了 萨姆
Katie!
凯蒂
Hi, this is Emily.
我是艾米丽
Can't come to the phone right now,
现在无法接听你的电♥话♥
but leave me a message.
但请在"哔"声后留言
Bitch!
贱♥货♥
You're in the wrong account.
你查错账户了
No, sweetheart, I can assure you... Mum.
不可能 亲爱的 我可以保证 妈
"The Fitch Fitness" account has been empty...
"费奇健身"这个账户已经被提空了
This has nothing to do with Fitch Fitness.
这跟费奇健身没半毛钱关系
I use our family account and we are not bankrupt.
我用的是我们的家庭账户 我们没破产
I'm sorry about this, give me a moment to look into it.
我很抱歉 我再查询一下 请稍等
'Do you know your password? '
你知道密♥码♥吗
Look, you know, I don't have time for this.
听我说 我没工夫跟你纠缠不清
I'm trying to run a business here.
我还有生意要做呢
So why don't you just get it on your stupid screen
所以你赶快在你的破电脑上
and sort it out?
把问题解决掉
It says here you've been informed on numerous occasions.
电脑显示我们已经通知过你们很多次了
Have you had any letters? No,
你收到过任何信件吗 没有
we haven't received any notifications.
没收到过什么通知
No nothing, zilch.
没有 什么都没有
Mrs. Fitch, you are not eligible for any more loans
费奇太太 你不能再申请贷款了
and you've exceeded your overdraft limit.
因为你已经超出了透♥支♥限额
Arsehole!
混球
Are you referring to me? No, not you.
你是在说我吗 不 没说你
Hello?
还在吗
Mum?
妈妈
What are those?
那是什么
Deep breaths, Jenna.
深呼吸 珍娜
Deep breaths.
深呼吸
Mum?
妈
Honey, we're home!
亲爱的 我们回来了
Mum?
妈
Mum?
妈
Babe, we're back.
宝贝 我们回来了
Mum!
妈
The nurse said that
护士跟我说
I have an unusual fascination for the female anatomy
我对女性生理结构表现出不同寻常的兴趣
and that I should consider a career as a gyna...
她建议我考虑当一名妇科...
剧集 | 皮囊(2007) | 导航列表